How hard did your life change when you ascended?

leprechauncel

leprechauncel

Bronze
Not talking about just sex life necessarily

I mean things like:
did you get that promotion? Did chad suddenly want to befriend you? Did random people start being nice to you on the street? Etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, SPFromNY914, Cope_detector and 2 others
Good thread I hope people respond seriously

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
people start convos with me now instead of me just sitting alone in a corner

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, Deleted member 6128 and leprechauncel
People talk to me, give me free stuff, and I notice in groups more people will face me if I'm mogging other people in the group. Overall a better quality of life in social interactions.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 6128
People talk to me, give me free stuff, and I notice in groups more people will face me if I'm mogging other people in the group. Overall a better quality of life in social interactions.
What surgery did u have?

• +1
Reactions: TommyElevenToes
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
People are nicer get compliments from time to time

I remember once I gained a lot of weight cuz of some shitty medication I was on. Once I came off that medication, I lost my bloat and my treatment from people overall was much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Copemaxxing and chad-lite-ascender
The people ascending on this site are very very rare. And usually they are only here for advice on surgery, and never come back after.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, leprechauncel, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
I get IOIs from hot latinas and asians all the time, normies want to befriend me (I say no to having male friends), I get sex with those bitches without spending a dime

yeah lifes good now

Overall. I feel I get treated like 25%-50% better.
The biggest flabergast for me, is the forgivingness ability of people (for mistakes, failing a deadline, not good service, etc..). With work, I notice this mainly. From before to now; there I notice a good difference. Also people in business, mush more open to doing business with me. (sad thing though, when I was uglier I had more time to work better becuase I didn't (need to) spend like 1-2 hours per day on looks.

As comparisson, to show what the looks changes
Before, low tier normie (30-ish here):
p1050142-jpg.653575
img_7801-jpg.653553

Now, looks which is I think better than normie, maybe high tier normie at best (36 yo):
p2aok400golhco8s-jpg.653587

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Budflog, SPFromNY914 and 6 others
Basically better social treatment, I received some praise, but nothing much.
I am curious about next year, I have risen a lot in this pandemic, without school I hardly have the means to socialize.

The biggest flabergast for me, is the forgivingness ability of people (for mistakes, failing a deadline, not good service, etc..). With work, I notice this mainly. From before to now; there I notice a good difference. Also people in business, mush more open to doing business with me. (sad thing though, when I was uglier I had more time to work better becuase I didn't (need to) spend like 1-2 hours per day on looks.

p1050142-jpg.653575
img_7801-jpg.653553

Now, looks which is I think better than normie, maybe high tier normie at best (36 yo):
Let your hair grow, it will look like Jared Letto

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Well, I look much better now than I did a year ago, and people treat me a bit better. I have only slightly ascended though, and can do much more to ascend, and gonna get work and money and work for it. Wonder how I am a year or two from now

p1050142-jpg.653575
img_7801-jpg.653553

Average normie. But still invisible to attractive girls. High tier normies are getting laid, and i doubt you are. You need more masculinity. Good candidate for implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and TommyElevenToes
You still have the same problems, unfortunately. Except you don't have to worry or feel disappointed with the way you look.

You still have to deal with fucking morons, idiots, and shit cunts. No matter how good looking you are, there's no escaping other people's stupidity. It's just the world we live in.

People on here also underestimate the importance of having a likeable personality, strong social skills, charisma, and charm.

If the only facet of your personality is that you're physically attractive, but you lack any other form of an enjoyable personality, or you cannot hold a conversation, then other people are not going to want to spend their time getting to know you or being around you.

Have the both of these traits - both physical and mental attraction - and you will truly conquer the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, SPFromNY914, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
What surgery did u have?
My ascension was gymaxx,skinmaxx, and fashionmaxx. My next ascension is a jaw implant and SG.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
better way better. I cant describe it its like you are finally a true human

p1050142-jpg.653575
img_7801-jpg.653553

Did you just grow a beard and ditch the glasses? Or is there something im missing? Good shit btw

Did you just grow a beard and ditch the glasses? Or is there something im missing? Good shit btw
No other big changes, besides what you mentioned. Growing the beard, needed substance help though because have pretty weak/bad/shit facial hair growth naturally..

For the rest, I started last year, with skincare, anti aging maxxing, and so on. And I'm on stuff to fight balding. Fighting aging, is a brutal battle against nature though. Fighting balding, fighting skin decline, fighting hair color changes poertentially, fighting less forgiving body (easier get fat and so on), fighting not getting injured from excercising. etc...

Because, at my age. Staying equal looking is winning actually. Most WHITE men (whites age the worse imo) are falling of the cliff looks wise in their late 30's for sure. Wrinkles, balding, (som get fat), bad skin and saging.

I need to add better muscle mass, and working on that.

The anti-aging battle. Is also super fun though, besides being brutal.
Because, you see people same aged. That do/did jack shit for anti-aging, or having bad lifestyle overall. They fall of cliff. So in a sense become a mogger a bit, among same aged peers. Which is a bit fun.
And it's alsocool, to have something the fight against. fighting nature. I know I will lose the battle. But I enjoy the batlle. battling is lifefuel.

#forever young, bitches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
No other big changes, besides what you mentioned. Growing the beard, needed substance help though because have pretty weak/bad/shit facial hair growth naturally..

For the rest, I started last year, with skincare, anti aging maxxing, and so on. And I'm on stuff to fight balding. Fighting aging, is a brutal battle against nature though. Fighting balding, fighting skin decline, fighting hair color changes poertentially, fighting less forgiving body (easier get fat and so on), fighting not getting injured from excercising. etc...

Because, at my age. Staying equal looking is winning actually. Most WHITE men (whites age the worse imo) are falling of the cliff looks wise in their late 30's for sure. Wrinkles, balding, (som get fat), bad skin and saging.

Because, you see people same aged. That do/did jack shit for anti-aging, or having bad lifestyle overall. They fall of cliff. So in a sense become a mogger a bit, among same aged peers. Which is a bit fun.
And it's alsocool, to have something the fight against. fighting nature. I know I will lose the battle. But I enjoy the batlle. battling is lifefuel.

#forever young, bitches.

That's what I thought, that you were fighting aging. Great job sir, you really still look young.

Average normie. But still invisible to attractive girls. High tier normies are getting laid, and i doubt you are. You need more masculinity. Good candidate for implants.
What do you rhibk he would need to ascend more? From what i saw, he would ascend with the following :
• Neck Maxxing
• Thicker eyebrows (Minoxidil or Microblading)
• Eyebrow lowering
• Fillers below eyes
• Fillers on jaw
What do you think?

#forever young, bitches.

Man how things changed in two years.

Now we fully admit that everyone is in competition with early 20s Chad. Just “maintaining” in your 30s won’t cut it now.