how hard would it be to fraud 3 inches for life

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
i'm planning to have my shoe collection consist of shit like doc martens, airmax etc and slip a 2 or 1.5 inch insole in, giving me basically 3 inches in height, and if i get asked to take shoes off i will just pull out custom designed indoor slippers/ugg type indoor shoes with 2 inch lifts inside, basically what @Amnesia does

if anybody asks why i want to wear inside shoes i can easily just say i have a back or foot problem where i need to wear special customised medical inside shoes 24/7 :feelsyay:

you might say going through all of this shit is not worth it but as @Amnesia has said, you pay that price for being born manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, SteveRogers, zura and 2 others
I already do that and im 6'4 with lifts , I always tell people I am 5'11 when they ask just to fuck with them
You have to be careful not to fuck up your posture and keep your back straight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro, datboijj and twilight
I already do that and im 6'4 with lifts , I always tell people I am 5'11 when they ask just to fuck with them
You have to be careful not to fuck up your posture and keep your back straight
are you actually 5"11 barefoot? or just saying a random manlet height to fuck with people lol, if the former is true then jfl mirin the frauding levels

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
depends on your current height, the taller you are, the easier is to fraud

• +1
Reactions: MTMM and twilight
are you actually 5"11 barefoot? or just saying a random manlet height to fuck with people lol, if the former is true then jfl mirin the frauding levels
nah im 6'1 i just fuck with manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and twilight
So many people with twilight Avis now, tempted to change mine too

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Yes you can fraud height but then don’t question ethnics for frauding eye colour

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Yes you can fraud height but then don’t question ethnics for frauding eye colour
i’ve never questioned ethnics for that bhai i’m even planning to get some contacts myself since my t50 dark green eyes are dragging me down i need lighter ones

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and BrahminBoss
i’ve never questioned ethnics for that bhai i’m even planning to get some contacts myself since my t50 dark green eyes are dragging me down i need lighter ones
Try 9mmsfx

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and twilight
i'm planning to have my shoe collection consist of shit like doc martens, airmax etc and slip a 2 or 1.5 inch insole in, giving me basically 3 inches in height, and if i get asked to take shoes off i will just pull out custom designed indoor slippers/ugg type indoor shoes with 2 inch lifts inside, basically what @Amnesia does

if anybody asks why i want to wear inside shoes i can easily just say i have a back or foot problem where i need to wear special customised medical inside shoes 24/7 :feelsyay:

you might say going through all of this shit is not worth it but as @Amnesia has said, you pay that price for being born manlet

You need to reflect on how nonsensical this shit sounds.

Idts I’ve read up on it people wear for 8 hours
Im T50 with black hair and medium skin (whitemaxxing my skin currently) my pheno is turk. Should I get light brown contacts or dark green or grey

Im T50 with black hair and medium skin (whitemaxxing my skin currently) my pheno is turk. Should I get light brown contacts or dark green or grey
Light brown or hazel

Light brown or hazel
IMG 6719
Im thinking of getting this

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss