How has Looksmax become a trending meme?

coke

coke

Gold
Does anyone know how this even happened? did someone from here go viral or something? My normie friend who doesn't look after himself showed me a meme of Jordan Barrett, it was something like ''My family chatting over Christmas dinner.. me, quietly mewing.'' I almost thought he had found my account or some shit. I was like ''you.. looksmax?'' and he was like ''hell yeah I looksmax''.. I said ''do you use the looksmax forum'' and he had no idea what that is or what looksmax even is. But he's laughing at memes about height mogging/positive canthal tilt etc.. he even made me cringe after telling me he sent it to a girl he's into.

I looked at the IG, it has 44,000 followers and people commenting ''Do I have positive canthal tilt? do I have hunter eyes?'' etc. Videos about height mogging. Surely someone from this forum runs it, right?

I imagine some people here hate this, because it's being made into a meme. It already sort of was on here, the whole mog thing etc, but people genuinely study looks here and take it pretty seriously. Ironically, I think this meme happening is more beneficial for the blackpill, because more normies won't understand it fully, so those who talk about surgery will be shamed like ''You know that's just a looksmax meme right? no one really does it.'' meanwhile those who are genuinely blackpilled understand the benefits of it.

What do you guys think? I'm sure most of you here have come across one of these memes, wonder if it's brought anymore traffic to the forum at all too. I've seen people saying to private looksmax, but not sure gatekeeping is the answer.

Do you think this benefits the forum?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, diamondbill, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Does anyone know how this even happened? did someone from here go viral or something? My normie friend who doesn't look after himself showed me a meme of Jordan Barrett, it was something like ''My family chatting over Christmas dinner.. me, quietly mewing.'' I almost thought he had found my account or some shit. I was like ''you.. looksmax?'' and he was like ''hell yeah I looksmax''.. I said ''do you use the looksmax forum'' and he had no idea what that is or what looksmax even is. But he's laughing at memes about height mogging/positive canthal tilt etc.. he even made me cringe after telling me he sent it to a girl he's into.

I looked at the IG, it has 44,000 followers and people commenting ''Do I have positive canthal tilt? do I have hunter eyes?'' etc. Videos about height mogging. Surely someone from this forum runs it, right?

I imagine some people here hate this, because it's being made into a meme. It already sort of was on here, the whole mog thing etc, but people genuinely study looks here and take it pretty seriously. Ironically, I think this meme happening is more beneficial for the blackpill, because more normies won't understand it fully, so those who talk about surgery will be shamed like ''You know that's just a looksmax meme right? no one really does it.'' meanwhile those who are genuinely blackpilled understand the benefits of it.

What do you guys think? I'm sure most of you here have come across one of these memes, wonder if it's brought anymore traffic to the forum at all too. I've seen people saying to private looksmax, but not sure gatekeeping is the answer.

No, the majority of the userbase is now 12-15 year olds.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, sudanguy, Awan and 5 others
Sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, basic.yash, chadintraining and 3 others
No, there are literal 13-15 year olds actively participating in this forum due to this disgusting trend.
There were already young teens way before that lol.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler
Lowtiergod GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and wsada
@curlyheadjames made blackpill shit on tiktok since it was an untouched niche (literally nobody knew what blackpill or looksmaxxing was)
Then randoms started copied James and made similar shit
Then popular influencers picked up on it and normies adapted looksmaxxing and made it their own

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Running! and coke
There were already young teens way before that lol.
When I was most active on the forum around covid lockdown times, most users were insightful people. I'd have guessed the average age was mid 20's based on those I spoke to. You'd learn a lot and most of the threads were very detailed and had tons of knowledge, now when I come on it's stuff like ''rate me, 15 years old, 5'1 and no pubes yet'' or something about how angular some random male models gonial angle is that's why the user is getting the rope. Even people asking the most basic sh*t like how to remove an acne spot.

@curlyheadjames made blackpill shit on tiktok since it was an untouched niche (literally nobody knew what blackpill or looksmaxxing was)
Then randoms started copied James and made similar shit
Then popular influencers picked up on it and normies adapted looksmaxxing and made it their own
If I had to put a bet on which member of looksmax would get popular outside of it, I would have put my left kidney on @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
If I had to put a bet on which member of looksmax would get popular outside of it, I would have put my left kidney on @curlyheadjames
It's partly because he made that song
Forgot the name but it was like "mog mee" and it got popular on TikTok

• +1
Reactions: coke
Does anyone know how this even happened? did someone from here go viral or something? My normie friend who doesn't look after himself showed me

tiktok made it popular in the beggining of 2023

most people now know about it through that

there are countless looksmaxxing tiktokers retards nowadays

• +1
tiktok made it popular in the beggining of 2023

most people now know about it through that

there are countless looksmaxxing tiktokers retards nowadays
I remember in December 2021 I started seeing sigma memes with Patrick Bateman quite often, then early 2023 I seen people talking about genuinely trying Patrick Bateman's skincare routine ''which i guess could be a potential gateway into looksmaxxing.''

I just can't believe it's actually a trending meme. I obviously knew about the YouTubers like Hamza etc who were talking about looks, but for some reason, I feel like the ''looksmaxxing'' meme is more linked to the Sigma meme and generic YouTubers like OnPointFresh telling people the most obvious shit like how to shower and wipe their ass. I still think people won't accept the blackpill and truly understand how to looksmax. Maybe that's why a lot of users here aren't insightful anymore, it's not as blackpilled as it was.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and diamondbill
even randoms do "blackpill" tiktok trends nowadays without knowing it

I still think people won't accept the blackpill and truly understand how to looksmax.

Yes, completely true statement. Most of the ones who participate on it trought tiktok are just retards trying the skincare shit, mewing etc..
then they post some bp memes that in reality they have no clue what they mean and think its really funny. the ones who join here do find out the truth (most of them atleast).

• +1
it was bound too happen. incel culture is too cool to stay in the shadows forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Decha, Ryan and 2 others

I relate, people at my school talks about canthal tilt, mewing and bonesmashing as a joke while I mew while they think it's a joke and continuously mouth breath.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coke, Skywalker, chadintraining and 1 other person
Jordab barrett is overrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, chadintraining, Running! and 1 other person
No, the majority of the userbase is now 12-15 year olds.
Due to this, we also have a lot more dumb questions and bad advice

There have always been people on this forum in this age group, but not this much

rather be a meme than taken seriously

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
thank @curlyheadjames and other retards....

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski