How i acsended when i was 14 from a deformed made fun of incel

FutureAestheticMale

FutureAestheticMale

Banned
Before I start pls click play on the song I put when you reach that part of the story. 💪

I was 14 and at the time went to a special school so rarely saw girls my age. Rhere was thus greek youth group and October early October had big huge festivals at this dance hall next to a Church. Some of the boys were aggressive and mean.

But by everyone girls and boys greek and american.

I was called ugly. Deformed. My cousin would say my eyes were too close and I'm a cyclops. Everyone would make fun of my nose. I had a long face and gummy smile according to them. I once brushed my teeth until it bled cuz my friend said my gums.were just inflamed when actuality is was prob my downward growth.

Well God I believe was there for me as well as having my dad see the blood and tell me to stop. God perhaps showed me this movie.

Scarface.

!!!!! Dern dern derrrrrn

There I saw a thin faced long faced man who was good looking. Had a curved nose like me. Had pretty eyes imo which girls said j had later on also.

Angone got the girl. To me he was good looking. As a teen seeing it I thought like yeah he was a young good looking guy.

I wanted that!

I remember my friend who girls liked a lot more than me he would say he went to punta cana and met a girl there and left the next night without saying goodbye. He was like she prob was looking for me haha.

I wanted that. I wanted to go to beautiful islands with beautiful girls at night time summer time with palm trees and meet beautiful girls who i would treat nicer unlike him and say goodbye to after i departed away or what ever.

Exotic lands in greece or islands in Caribbean like in scarface. And that reminded me of it!

I shaved my peach fuzz stash. Shaved my unibrow. Ran everyday almost sprinting for almost an hour on treadmill. Lost a tonnnn of fat.

Blow dryed my hair. Short sides long top. Put hairspray. I don't even think I used shampoo only conditioner.

Guss what? Girl I used to have a crush on and everyone knew but she thought I'm ugly? That whore? She liked me. She came up to me at the second night of greek festival

"Loook I straightened my hair how you like"

Lolll I told her that the night prior when her and her friends approached us

This girl who was obsessed with my friend ?

Hahahaha

She was talking to me in the hallway as I kinda flirted and she later texted me

"I loved your hair" I said, "my chest hair? XD"

She goes "noooo the hair on your heaaad!!!!"

Another girl my second girl cousin who,uses to say I needed surgeries said "awww you look soo cutee"

And know what else?

Everyone said. That I looked like Tony Montana.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kebab Master, rooman, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
show a selfie for proof😉

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
nah you hit puberty is what happened

brutal that speds life experience and physically mog me tho

further proof looks determine ur life volume #5325245245624

"I loved your hair" I said, "my chest hair? XD"

She goes "noooo the hair on your heaaad!!!!"
How can someone game be so fucked up that they end up rejecting themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, rooman, Deleted member 28758 and 1 other person
I got gum contouring done for the gummy smile because in my case it actually was from never flossing and my gums became irreversibly inflamed. My teeth looked small because of this. Look into it if you still have this problem.

Also women love Al Pacino, but its not mainly because of his appearance. Hes an incredible actor who makes you feel like he is the characters he plays. And in all his big movies he plays dominant, respected, confident characters. So women moreso develop a crush on the characters. But I will say I think he was a good looking guy, especially in the first 2 Godfathers. He had a deep voice, menacing stare, tall and wide chin, high sheekbones, med pheno, good hairstyle. But if you saw him in the streets you wouldnt really find him striking in any way. In fact he has a lot of failos too (skinny, short, narrow face, long nose, large eyes) but overall he is good.

Please read again but this time play the music when it's shown and on the list I posted a video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ronald_98 and 5.5psl
nah you hit puberty is what happened

brutal that speds life experience and physically mog me tho

further proof looks determine ur life volume #5325245245624
Actually read it! It's not that at all!

I got gum contouring done for the gummy smile because in my case it actually was from never flossing and my gums became irreversibly inflamed. My teeth looked small because of this. Look into it if you still have this problem.

Also women love Al Pacino, but its not mainly because of his appearance. Hes an incredible actor who makes you feel like he is the characters he plays. And in all his big movies he plays dominant, respected, confident characters. So women moreso develop a crush on the characters. But I will say I think he was a good looking guy, especially in the first 2 Godfathers. He had a deep voice, menacing stare, tall and wide chin, high sheekbones, med pheno, good hairstyle. But if you saw him in the streets you wouldnt really find him striking in any way. In fact he has a lot of failos too (skinny, short, narrow face, long nose, large eyes) but overall he is good.
For me he was a massive inspiration for me at the time looks wise and it worked out! I don't also think his nose or face shape were failos in the real world I think it goes with him and makes him handsome!

That's my life.
I am a LooksCel and a MentalCel, JFL.
Laugh, my Nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and RopeMaxxed