How I am portraying myself as an expert in my field to get a high paying remote job [Ultimate Personal Branding Guide]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
How I am painting myself as an expert in my field to get a high paying remote job

These are all things im doing

Personal brand website. Showing:
- Certifications/qualifications in your skill
- Which skills you can do in detail
- Your work experience
- Case studies of previous work you did
- Testimonials from previous work

note: with skills and case studies. i went on indeed for my skill. opened 40 listings. wrote down everything employers are looking for. there was about 100 things. i condensed it down into 15 main sub-skills under my skill. and wrote my services& case studies about them things so it is relevant to exactly what they want.

Now this next section is teaching your skill. To show authority, build trust, portray you as an expert in this field.
- Create articles on your website with guides/tutorials on how to do things in your field of skill
- YouTube channel with videos showing how to do things in your skill (can copy your articles which you already wrote but in video format)

Distribute your personal brand content
Everything above, the certs, experience, case studies, testimonials, articles, guides, yt videos. should be posted on:
- Linkedin
- Instagram
- Twitter

with all relevant hashtags etc so people can follow you, like you for social proof etc. and maybe employers can find you via there too

Apply on all job sites in your country,
- in other countries
- linkedin
- indeed
- on long term work freelance sites like upwork
- on specifically remote job websites
etc...

only thing id say im missing is building more trust and social proof. need more testimonials from known people in my industry, maybe bot lots of views on my yt videos, likes on linkedin, likes on ig and fake comments etc.. maybe pay for fake article in newspaper promoting me as an expert in my skill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, mvp2v1, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
i just need money for cigarettes, alcohol and kafka novels

• +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas, schizo echochamber, TheBrownOne and 2 others
this difference in mindset is why you live in a third world shithole and i live in a highly efficient paradise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, mvp2v1, chosen-one and 1 other person
You go into every single thread and extrapolate the most useless information in it and make a comment on that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, zura, TheBrownOne and 5 others
What's your job and industry? What's your endgoal with all of this? Get a job at a FAANG company or smth?

You go into every single thread and extrapolate the most useless information in it and make a comment on that.
theres nothing useful on this site

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
My thread got BOTB instantly
Matt And Kim Balloon GIF by GOV BALL NYC

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
What's your job and industry? What's your endgoal with all of this? Get a job at a FAANG company or smth?
Bitcoin mining engineer. My end goal is world domination.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Read it AGAIN, but this time with the respect you give to a BOTB thread and not some hastily written looksmax thread.
It's like sipping whiskey vs drinking beer.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 26859
Read it AGAIN, but this time with the respect you give to a BOTB thread and not some hastily written looksmax thread.
It's like sipping whiskey vs drinking beer.
I read it first time every pixel it was good I agree with almost everything you said

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
How I am painting myself as an expert in my field to get a high paying remote job

These are all things im doing

Personal brand website. Showing:
- Certifications/qualifications in your skill
- Which skills you can do in detail
- Your work experience
- Case studies of previous work you did
- Testimonials from previous work

note: with skills and case studies. i went on indeed for my skill. opened 40 listings. wrote down everything employers are looking for. there was about 100 things. i condensed it down into 15 main sub-skills under my skill. and wrote my services& case studies about them things so it is relevant to exactly what they want.

Now this next section is teaching your skill. To show authority, build trust, portray you as an expert in this field.
- Create articles on your website with guides/tutorials on how to do things in your field of skill
- YouTube channel with videos showing how to do things in your skill (can copy your articles which you already wrote but in video format)

Distribute your personal brand content
Everything above, the certs, experience, case studies, testimonials, articles, guides, yt videos. should be posted on:
- Linkedin
- Instagram
- Twitter

with all relevant hashtags etc so people can follow you, like you for social proof etc. and maybe employers can find you via there too

Apply on all job sites in your country,
- in other countries
- linkedin
- indeed
- on long term work freelance sites like upwork
- on specifically remote job websites
etc...

only thing id say im missing is building more trust and social proof. need more testimonials from known people in my industry, maybe bot lots of views on my yt videos, likes on linkedin, likes on ig and fake comments etc.. maybe pay for fake article in newspaper promoting me as an expert in my skill
Ok but you’re unemployed

Maybe try your own little “tactics”? :fuk: