How i got hunter eyes with only one product

mathis

mathis

Zephir
⚠️⚠️ there is no studies or anything to prove what i will say so take it with precaution.
I Took topical 5% minoxidil to make my eyesbrow thicker, i noticed a very big improvement in the skin under my eyesbrow( hooding )
I had almond eyes with moderate UEE and i have now hunter eyes without any UEE since the hooding hide it. Lifefuel.
What i exactly did : every morning i applied the product on each eyebrow and everywhere under it( be carefull, DO NOT put minox in your eyes, if you do, clean it with water until you feel no pain anymore).
I think it may work better if you already have at least a little bit of hooding.
Dont have any picture sadly since i didnt expected this to happen.
What you should do: if you already apply minoxidil use it also under the eyebrow( where the hooding should be ).
If you dont use it i dont recommend buying it just for this since there is not enought data to be shure of the minox efficacity for this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LooksThinker, capybara and 2 others
hunter eyes is old and a meme, dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LooksThinker, aleksander and 2 others
stfu coper

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, humanoidsub7 and LooksThinker
hunter eyes is old and a meme, dnrd
Yh its more abt hooding. But talking abt hunter eyes help to anderstand what i mean. I actually dont know any other word for this

:lul: :lul: :lul: Yh its more abt hooding. But talking abt hunter eyes help to anderstand what i mean. I actually dont know any other word for this
bros new year resolution was to looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356 and LooksThinker
Topical minox causes orbital fat loss meaning less hooding not more

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
bros new year resolution was to looksmax
NAH🤣 i promise its just a coincidence. Im on org since a long time just didnt crated an acc back then. Btw im pretty shure you know that mod are lazy mf that take days do accept you anyway

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Maybe. Its just my experience as i said. It increased mine.

Btw if you can link me the studie it would be hightly appreciated

cope i been using minox for almost 1.5y and my hooding still good

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and mathis
it's likely that the swelling around the eye area causes that, the same issue can also lead to the dark circles and shit, try stopping it for 1 to 2 weeks to see what happens

• +1
Reactions: mathis
it's likely that the swelling around the eye area the same issue can also lead to the dark circles and shit, try stopping it for 1 to 2 weeks to see what happens
K i will stop for 1 and a half week. Will make another thread to see what happened

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
it's likely that the swelling around the eye area causes that, the same issue can also lead to the dark circles and shit, try stopping it for 1 to 2 weeks to see what happens
But itd real that i got bigger dark circles ngl. Hopefully i use somthing for this

• +1
sure, do you have seen any results ?
If you mean what i gained as i said hooding and ofc eyebrow growth+ maybe some dark circles.

• +1
Amidst the cosmic chaos of a parallel universe, stars sing lullabies to sleeping galaxies while comets race through space in a cosmic game of tag. Meanwhile, a group of intergalactic tourists takes selfies with alien life forms, documenting their adventures across the cosmos.

• Hmm...
Hunter eyes isn't just about the thickness of your eyebrows, your eye orbit shape, orbital rims position, and eye socket depth matter as well.

• +1
Post your hunter eyes in pm.
Was going to go to bed rn and already applied castor oil. I will see if i have a picture but if not i’ll send you one tomorow.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Was going to go to bed rn and already applied castor oil. I will see if i have a picture but if not i’ll send you one tomorow.
Ok