How I jailbreak my body to be permadebloated

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
- drink 3Liters of water daily with electrolytes sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride, calcium.
- wear compression stocking like abdominal binder and compression socks thigh high

Phsyiology brief explaination:

- drinking too much water dehydrate you because you are diluting the vital electrolytes and it also excretes in urine with excessed water
- it's better to rehydrate with water+electrolytes

Physiology sequences:
You are dehydrated>your brain tells your kidney to release more Aldosterone hormone through RAAS system to conserve water>bloated face or edema on legs due to tissues retaining water in extracellular matrix as a defense mechanism from dehydration,( contrary to popular myth Creatine retain water intracellularly not ECM therefore in 1:3 amount so no bloated face> Intervention: drinking 3 Liters of water+electrolytes> your brain tell kidneys you are hydrated there's no need to conserve/retain fluid> debloated face; compression stockings help by increasing venous return to increase preload(gravity always actively pull blood to your legs your body has an autonomic reflexes to push it upward through veins, compressing those will make blood pool less in the tissue and more are returned to systemic circulation.

Also I have noticed my penis got significantly bigger while erected because of better circulation from compression stockings and electrolytes+water= higher blood pool-->more blood can to send to the penis.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, hammy, kimtaehyung and 1 other person
@LiterallyNightwing You wanna be a nurse you should know this

@Xangsane @BrahminBoss

@pneumocystosis agree?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
67798151 DEBF 4511 8403 C23446E22921

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Tr0ubLe, schizo echochamber and 4 others

White girl unlimited power

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Saved nice breakdown

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
not experiencing any significant bloating is mostly just being very low bodyfat, not 'barely see abs in the morning' kind of lean, you need to be <10% with deep cuts.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and yayatourer
- drink 3Liters of water daily with electrolytes sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride, calcium.
- wear compression stocking like abdominal binder and compression socks thigh high

Phsyiology brief explaination:

- drinking too much water dehydrate you because you are diluting the vital electrolytes and it also excretes in urine with excessed water
- it's better to rehydrate with water+electrolytes

Physiology sequences:
You are dehydrated>your brain tells your kidney to release more Aldosterone hormone through RAAS system to conserve water>bloated face or edema on legs due to tissues retaining water in extracellular matrix as a defense mechanism from dehydration,( contrary to popular myth Creatine retain water intracellularly not ECM therefore in 1:3 amount so no bloated face> Intervention: drinking 3 Liters of water+electrolytes> your brain tell kidneys you are hydrated there's no need to conserve/retain fluid> debloated face; compression stockings help by increasing venous return to increase preload(gravity always actively pull blood to your legs your body has an autonomic reflexes to push it upward through veins, compressing those will make blood pool less in the tissue and more are returned to systemic circulation.

Also I have noticed my penis got significantly bigger while erected because of better circulation from compression stockings and electrolytes+water= higher blood pool-->more blood can to send to the penis.
thigh high socks?? sign me tf up

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You can take Eplerenone it is an aldosterone antagonist.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
it removes bloatness?
I have used it, it works after 4hours and work the whole day, but it's not healthy and its temperol solution

• +1
Reactions: kurd
I have used it, it works after 4hours and work the whole day, but it's not healthy and its temperol solution
does it like make ur face super skinny and remove all fat and water?

Physiologically what you have said makes sense, however, the true challenge with respect to your plan depends on the ratio of electrolytes you're utilizing.

Where are you getting the electrolytes from? What are you using to ensure fast absorption of those electrolytes? What ratio of the electrolytes are you using? When are you taking the electrolytes?

I still have to experiment with electrolyte manipulation myself, but I've noticed that it's really hard to balance as the optimal amounts required differ depending on many factors (sleep, exercise, and other random variables which cannot be controlled), and overadjusting may result in renal compensation in the following days, negating any effect.

Physiologically what you have said makes sense, however, the true challenge with respect to your plan depends on the ratio of electrolytes you're utilizing.

Where are you getting the electrolytes from? What are you using to ensure fast absorption of those electrolytes? What ratio of the electrolytes are you using? When are you taking the electrolytes?

I still have to experiment with electrolyte manipulation myself, but I've noticed that it's really hard to balance as the optimal amounts required differ depending on many factors (sleep, exercise, and other random variables which cannot be controlled), and overadjusting may result in renal compensation in the following days, negating any effect.
Alkaline water for fast and more absorption. Electrolytes from mixture of coconut water, pink salt, lemon, honey, electrolytes tablet.

• +1
Reactions: YokoKo
OP, in what form do you consume the electrolytes? Did you try potassium chloride alone?