S1d456

Master
Screenshot 20240215 001402 Instagram
Screenshot 20240215 001410 Instagram
Snapchat 1037391481
Snapchat 1509329704
Snapchat 691492434

ALRIGHT SO LETS GET STARTED

from 14 to 15 I went to the gym did some cutting leanmaxxing is real your face n body will become better in terms of height I got lucky with a growth spurt from 5 4 to 5 11 but still under 6 3 so manelt tier but still greatful also avoided goyslop and xenoestrogens and parables and test maxed also started a simple skincare routine to get rid of acne n disgusting so my skin is still shit but far better improvement the difference in foods reactions and respect in society at secondary school is insane almost treated so differently lookism is so real plus ik curry so massive disadvantage there if anyone wants helps or tips to maximise their looks within 6 months this shit takes time btw dm me and I will help you personally my fellow looksmaxxers

Polly dnr for everyone

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: illoan82, sayi, User28823 and 3 others
dnr greycel oil up cutie patootie

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Sexy ass mf oil up lil bro

• +1
Yeah so just basically lost fat

Yeah so just basically lost fat
nah did bonesmashing very carefully to forgot to metnion that and testmaxxde to increase craniofacial development

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, mvp2v1, N1666 and 1 other person
took mk677 as well to grow taller i should be 5 8 my dad 6 2 but my moms 5 1

but currently im at 181cm

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
You mean you lost bodyfat and learned to fraud? Jfl LTN to MTN, this isnt anything special

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Axii, proxyy and 1 other person
Makes sense why you grew that insane amount in such a short time
If your dad wasn’t 6’2 then you the supplements would barely have any effect
But 5’11 at 15 is good not really considered Manlet because you can easily fraud as 6 foot, you’ll probably be 6’1+ when ur 18 possibly more

• +1
You mean you lost bodyfat and learned to fraud? Jfl LTN to MTN, this isnt anything special
cope.. aint no fraud i got proof of that n i didnt just lose body fat

This is revolutionary, I've never seen something like this on here before. Well done!

• +1
Makes sense why you grew that insane amount in such a short time
If your dad wasn’t 6’2 then you the supplements would barely have any effect
But 5’11 at 15 is good not really considered Manlet because you can easily fraud as 6 foot, you’ll probably be 6’1+ when ur 18 possibly more
how do i fraud 6 ft do i gotta wear air forces or smthing

cope.. aint no fraud i got proof of that n i didnt just lose body fat
U just squint and cheek bite, your still mtn with 0 smv. Pretty over unless you find a low inhib doctor to do a racetransplant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Axii, proxyy and 1 other person
U just squint and cheek bite, your still mtn with 0 smv. Pretty over unless you find a low inhib doctor to do a racetransplant
i dont cheekbite i have proof look closely on my old pic i had a little hollowness its just my gifted bones also look at my lips closely its crazy n fucking annoying when ppl accuse me of this shit when its mad i dont squint either its just the middle to upper camera angle ffs

If he gets laser treatment to fully kill of the melanin in his skin, he can achieve a pale skin where his smv will increase a LOT
I don’t know, might look uncanny but would look much better than he does right now cuz the skin is destroying his face badly

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Almost any shoes would give you +1 inch
but evryone wears em anyway so what different would it make ? should i get insoles if i get caught dead with those jfl it would be mad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
but evryone wears em anyway so what different would it make ? should i get insoles if i get caught dead with those jfl it would be mad
Yeah but it doesn’t really matter for manlets who are like 5’5 and shit it would make barely any difference for them
Insoles is a good idea if you’re sure you won’t get caught

Yeah but it doesn’t really matter for manlets who are like 5’5 and shit it would make barely any difference for them
Insoles is a good idea if you’re sure you won’t get caught
yeah i could my friend whos like 5 8 uses thema nd larps 5 10 he told me to use it but i said idc cus height aint really bothering me unless i go out to partys n stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62432
If he gets laser treatment to fully kill of the melanin in his skin, he can achieve a pale skin where his smv will increase a LOT
I don’t know, might look uncanny but would look much better than he does right now cuz the skin is destroying his face badly
Yea he would be low htn as a white guy, so brutal for ethnics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 62432
mirin transformation bhai

• +1
Where did you buy it from? And did they ship discreetly?

View attachment 2744624View attachment 2744625View attachment 2744626View attachment 2744627View attachment 2744628

from 14 to 15 I went to the gym did some cutting leanmaxxing is real your face n body will become better in terms of height I got lucky with a growth spurt from 5 4 to 5 11 but still under 6 3 so manelt tier but still greatful also avoided goyslop and xenoestrogens and parables and test maxed also started a simple skincare routine to get rid of acne n disgusting so my skin is still shit but far better improvement the difference in foods reactions and respect in society at secondary school is insane almost treated so differently lookism is so real plus ik curry so massive disadvantage there if anyone wants helps or tips to maximise their looks within 6 months this shit takes time btw dm me and I will help you personally my fellow looksmaxxers

Polly dnr for everyone
impossible to ascend with bulging eyes the size of my nutsack

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
bought it off some rodiede guy in the gym and he stored it while i used it
My gym is all bluepill middle aged men 😭😭

• +1
View attachment 2744624View attachment 2744625View attachment 2744626View attachment 2744627View attachment 2744628

Polly dnr for everyone
Inject msm and gluthation unironically

• +1
just get lean
respectfully all that shit about avoiding processed foods and xenoestrogens is nearly complete cope, theres just no way to avoid them and youll save yourself a lot of stress