How I plan to get rich (high IQ)

M

mogger123

jfl
Step 1: get a high paying job. You can't become wealthy from being a neet. You will need a good degree from a top tier university to get a high salary straight out of the gate. I would recommend computer science

Step 2: invest a large percentage of each paycheck into an undervalued cryptocurrency. Do proper research and make sure your not buying a scam. Also do not diversify. Make sure you are putting all of your money into the same asset. Diversification is for wealth preservation, not wealth generation. Do not fall for the diversification meme.

Step 3: insane profit when next bull run comes around

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, becomingnearperfect, _MVP_ and 16 others
It's literally that simple

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Manletmachine, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
this is the typical low iq plan most people try to do

too much time invested

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lethbridge, _MVP_, AsGoodAsItGets and 7 others

too much time invested
No, most people buy a diversified bag of shitcoins at peak bullrun from their retail worker wage

No, most people buy a diversified bag of shitcoins at peak bullrun from their retail worker wage
low iq meaning doing step 1 lol

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

too much time invested
it's brutal when u realise it's either have an extremely niche and sought after skill that requires a high IQ or have extremely good luck with nepotism

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, wollet2 and Ragnar
it's brutal when u realise it's either have an extremely niche and sought after skill that requires a high IQ or have extremely good luck with nepotism
im praised with high iq, kinda wealthy parents and very good luck so im pretty much determined to be successful in the end, "hard work" is the biggest low iq cope there is

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 18879
Step 1: get a high paying job. You can't become wealthy from being a neet. You will need a good degree from a top tier university to get a high salary straight out of the gate. I would recommend computer science

Step 2: invest a large percentage of each paycheck into an undervalued cryptocurrency. Do proper research and make sure your not buying a scam. Also do not diversify. Make sure you are putting all of your money into the same asset. Diversification is for wealth preservation, not wealth generation. Do not fall for the diversification meme.

Made just below 50k in 2 years putting 50% of my income into pump and dump cryptos. Easy to do when ur a teenager and have no other expenses. So yea this works.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and mogger123
Not doing step 1 is peak retard.
you are going to be working on a dead end job after 5-8 of rotting to probably not finding a job because of AI and job market competition

• JFL
Reactions: mogger123
you are going to be working on a dead end job after 5-8 of rotting to probably not finding a job because of AI and job market competition
AI, brainlet detected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I mean it's pretty clearly the best degree, I wish I had done it
it’s not, it’s comically saturated at the entry level to the point new graduates aren’t getting jobs unless they are very high iq, the average person getting into cs because they got told it’s easy money right out of the gate is fucked. especially with AI now people can’t afford to be average at their jobs like they could before

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
it’s not, it’s comically saturated at the entry level to the point new graduates aren’t getting jobs unless they are very high iq, the average person getting into cs because they got told it’s easy money right out of the gate is fucked. especially with AI now people can’t afford to be average at their jobs like they could before
Not true at all. LLMs suck and aren't taking any jobs you seem retarded

Gl boyo

I put a lot of cash into several nascent cryptocurrency projects back in 2017. They all ended up crashing. Had I put all my money into just one of them, I'd be broke today.

I put a lot of cash into several nascent cryptocurrency projects back in 2017. They all ended up crashing. Had I put all my money into just one of them, I'd be broke today.
what projects? they were probably shit and you didnt do proper research

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
i wish i was that retarded to actually think i discovered secret strategy to get rich and its actually fucking wage job

i wish i was that retarded to actually think i discovered secret strategy to get rich and its actually fucking wage job
i never claimed it was secret, retard

99% of the time the right thing to do is the most obvious thing to do (just 99.9th percentile intuition things i dont expect you to understand btw)

i never claimed it was secret, retard

99% of the time the right thing to do is the most obvious thing to do (just 99.9th percentile intuition things i dont expect you to understand btw)
>they/them
kys

For every person that makes good money on a shitcoin or pump and dump, many many others get absolutely wrecked. You think otherwise due to survivorship bias. It's basically like putting your cash on roulette except worse. It's a terrible idea in general, you're essentially gambling with poor odds.

The most viable strategy in crypto is to buy bitcoin and just hold for 5+ years minimum in my opinion.

If you're looking to make good returns with high likelihood of success in under a year you're not investing, you're gambling.

Last edited:
For every person that makes good money on a shitcoin or pump and dump, many many others get absolutely wrecked. You think otherwise due to survivorship bias. It's basically like putting your cash on roulette except worse. It's a terrible idea in general, you're essentially gambling with poor odds.

The most viable strategy in crypto is to buy bitcoin and just hold for 5+ years minimum in my opinion.

If you're looking to make good returns with high likelihood of success in under a year you're not investing, you're gambling.
Retarded bitcoin maxi

Altcoins are not necessarily shitcoins

was a good plan until u mentioned crypto gambling

what an autist

im glad normies think this way

• +1
Reactions: invol.uncelibate
using all your money on sports betting is literally less of a gamble than that

• +1
Reactions: invol.uncelibate
you will be nothing more than betabux over for u

Retarded bitcoin maxi
Not maxi at all, it's just a digital asset with fundamental valuable properties and a first mover advantage. I don't even see bitcoin as a currency.

What's your investment thesis for buying a shitcoin?

Not maxi at all, it's just a digital asset with fundamental valuable properties and a first mover advantage. I don't even see bitcoin as a currency.

What's your investment thesis for buying a shitcoin?
bitcoin's sole value proposition is a store of value. it doesn't do anything else and franky isn't very useful. (dont get me wrong the tech and idea behind it are very cool and it is a great proof of concept)

smart contracts, tokenization and digital ownership are the foundations of the future of financial markets, not some boomercoin that you leave in a cold wallet and hope the price goes up

Attachments

• 3479562_BE4B839CFA3A4F1FA0D26DAA8D134DB6_video_dashinit2.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis

This is so average iq, it blows my mind. I would have had this thought process when I was 10

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
This is so average iq, it blows my mind. I would have had this thought process when I was 10
there are 10x better ways to make money i know a method how to make 100k a month but my parents wouldnt agree to it

• JFL
Reactions: mogger123
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
bitcoin's sole value proposition is a store of value. it doesn't do anything else and franky isn't very useful. (dont get me wrong the tech and idea behind it are very cool and it is a great proof of concept)

smart contracts, tokenization and digital ownership are the foundations of the future of financial markets, not some boomercoin that you leave in a cold wallet and hope the price goes up
What value does gold hold? Isn't that essentially bitcoin with significantly worse properties?

there are 10x better ways to make money i know a method how to make 100k a month but my parents wouldnt agree to it
your parent stopped you from getting scammed