How I plan to get rich (high IQ)

What value does gold hold? Isn't that essentially bitcoin with significantly worse properties?
gold has uses in electronics plus you can make physical items with it like jewellery. but i would agree gold is overvalued and stupid

if you say so
What is your plan to make 100k a month. No hate, I've been there w the crazy plans that everybody hates but would actually work.

i dont belive in iq, its a concept for retarded midwits
Average iq, uneducated sentence. Iq is the best and most researched concept in all of psychology. This is why you are non-binary.

Average iq, uneducated sentence. Iq is the best and most researched concept in all of psychology. This is why you are non-binary.
iq is psychometrics, not psychology you utter brainlet. you clearly no nothing and just parrot what you hear from others

What is your plan to make 100k a month. No hate, I've been there w the crazy plans that everybody hates but would actually work.
i can tell it to everyone but noone will want/could replicate it.
so first of all youre going to learn to code in c++ or c# but c++ is better.
you have to have a lot of friends that are cheating and are also known in cheating communities (can take a few months)
copy the source code of a cheat (only features not menu)
make the cheat private so only really cool known cheaters can get it,bcs the cheating community is full of kids the kids will want to have the cheat too.
after some time let every guy that has the cheat invite 1 or 2 ppl. repeat that every 3 months.
profit will come in really slowly but will get higher and higher.
also drop a really big hotfix before giving the ppl invite codes and code yourself smth or pay a good developer (will cost hundres or thousands of $)

• +1
Reactions: invol.uncelibate
iq is psychometrics, not psychology you utter brainlet. you clearly no nothing and just parrot what you hear from others
That explains why psychologists are the vast majority of people that administer iq tests. That also explains why psychologists do all the research in psychometrics. Right? Wrong. Psychometrics is a field of psychology. Faggot (normie.)

i can tell it to everyone but noone will want/could replicate it.
so first of all youre going to learn to code in c++ or c# but c++ is better.
you have to have a lot of friends that are cheating and are also known in cheating communities (can take a few months)
copy the source code of a cheat (only features not menu)
make the cheat private so only really cool known cheaters can get it,bcs the cheating community is full of kids the kids will want to have the cheat too.
after some time let every guy that has the cheat invite 1 or 2 ppl. repeat that every 3 months.
profit will come in really slowly but will get higher and higher.
also drop a really big hotfix before giving the ppl invite codes and code yourself smth or pay a good developer (will cost hundres or thousands of $)
Lmao. Silly boy. Creative tho, I like the creativity. Not a bad plan. U could do something similar once ur 18.

Lmao. Silly boy. Creative tho, I like the creativity. Not a bad plan. U could do something similar once ur 18.
already did it and i made 25 k with it.my parents are not really the smartest but i cant blame them for it.they thought its illegal but it only is in specific games

That explains why psychologists are the vast majority of people that administer iq tests. That also explains why psychologists do all the research in psychometrics. Right? Wrong. Psychometrics is a field of psychology. Faggot (normie.)
i mean yeah technically but it just sounds retarded in the context you used because it's too broad. it's a big indicator you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. i bet you havent even heard of g or the flynn effect

im praised with high iq, kinda wealthy parents and very good luck so im pretty much determined to be successful in the end, "hard work" is the biggest low iq cope there is
There's also a trait called "industriousness." This makes many average iq normies (+1SD) very successful. Joe rogan type of guys. Also the dudes with tens of millions from oil or real estate that go on podcasts and run courses and shit.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Ragnar
im praised with high iq, kinda wealthy parents and very good luck so im pretty much determined to be successful in the end, "hard work" is the biggest low iq cope there is
yeah ur really stuck in the "matrix" if you think normal jobs can make you rich.They simply cant.the gov prints the money and gives it to you and if oyu buy something everything goes back to the rich people.If you buy food the owner of the company is making money,if you invest in stock the rich people also get richer if you get a haircut the company also gets richer its a really good construct that they build and the sad thing is 99% of people dont notice

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Ragnar
i mean yeah technically but it just sounds retarded in the context you used because it's too broad. it's a big indicator you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. i bet you havent even heard of g or the flynn effect
The g factor? General intelligence? Nah. The Flynn effect? Rapid increase in iq in 1900s? Nah. Dunning Kruger? Average-high iq ppl accurately estimate themselves while low iq tend to overestimate? Nah. Visual-spatial intelligence? Verbal processing? Fluid reasoning? Working memory? Nah. Matrix reasoning? Nah. I don't know anything about psychometrics. Maybe you don't believe in iq as a concept because you weren't happy with your score.☹️

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
yeah ur really stuck in the "matrix" if you think normal jobs can make you rich.They simply cant.the gov prints the money and gives it to you and if oyu buy something everything goes back to the rich people.If you buy food the owner of the company is making money,if you invest in stock the rich people also get richer if you get a haircut the company also gets richer its a really good construct that they build and the sad thing is 99% of people dont notice
you need a normal job to raise capital for investing or starting a business though. unless you are born into wealth

The g factor? General intelligence? Nah. The Flynn effect? Rapid increase in iq in 1900s? Nah. Dunning Kruger? Average-high iq ppl accurately estimate themselves while low iq tend to overestimate? Nah. Visual-spatial intelligence? Verbal processing? Fluid reasoning? Working memory? Nah. Matrix reasoning? Nah. I don't know anything about psychometrics. Maybe you don't believe in iq as a concept because you weren't happy with your score.☹️
bro you just googled this shit because it took you 9 minutes to make a strigahtforward reply

bro you just googled this shit because it took you 9 minutes to make a strigahtforward reply
I was eating lunch and taking a shit. For 2 years I was obsessed with psychology. Narcissistically, I was obsessed w iq. Every single night I did hours of research, debates, conversation. I don't need to look this basic stuff up. Everybody here says they have a high iq but I've actually had two iq tests administered. I was uneducated for my adhd for both so both are invalid (the score would be higher on meds.) The first one was 90th percentile at age 15 (administered by unlicensed woman at the company that tutored me.) The second was 98th percentile (second from a clinical psychologist, PhD. It was WAIS) at 17.

I was eating lunch and taking a shit. For 2 years I was obsessed with psychology. Narcissistically, I was obsessed w iq. Every single night I did hours of research, debates, conversation. I don't need to look this basic stuff up. Everybody here says they have a high iq but I've actually had two iq tests administered. I was uneducated for my adhd for both so both are invalid (the score would be higher on meds.) The first one was 90th percentile at age 15 (administered by unlicensed woman at the company that tutored me.) The second was 98th percentile (second from a clinical psychologist, PhD. It was WAIS) at 17.
then you should have a good background for these resources:

also you should be able to solve this if you are smarter than me:

im waiting...

also you should be able to solve this if you are smarter than me:

View attachment 2289702

im waiting...
I will solve this if u give me 10 minutes to learn how to do an equation like this. The last math class I paid attention in was grade 8. I only just got on my adhd medication 2 months ago at 18. I will learn this problem in 10 minutes but, imma be real, I don't know how to do it rn. So yes or no to giving me 10?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I will solve this if u give me 10 minutes to learn how to do an equation like this. The last math class I paid attention in was grade 8. I only just got on my adhd medication 2 months ago at 18. I will learn this problem in 10 minutes but, imma be real, I don't know how to do it rn. So yes or no to giving me 10?
you can have all the time in the world, i simply dont think you are intelligent enough to do it

you can have all the time in the world, i simply dont think you are intelligent enough to do it
I'm shocked that you think I'm too dumb to do Calc 1. Intro to calculus. You don't think a person with an average iq can do intro to Calc given enough time?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and AsGoodAsItGets
Isn't it just 0 or 1. Idrk I'm tryna do it without looking shit up 😭

Somebody like u would be just the type to think education = intelligence

I'm shocked that you think I'm too dumb to do Calc 1. Intro to calculus. You don't think a person with an average iq can do intro to Calc given enough time?
well it looks like you are too dumb to do it
No, not familiar with these uneducated people. I'll check em out though.
how can you have not heard of taleb?
Somebody like u would be just the type to think education = intelligence
not at all

The best way to get rich in the future is to master machine learning and AI and join a promising start-up with a unique idea. You would most likely get shares of the company and if it blows up, you’ll get rich, and if not, you still get paid so you can either look for another firm or with your experience start one.

Another way is to study engineering focusing on renewable energies. Renewables will be a massive focus in next few decades and once again, there will plenty of start ups that tackle many issues regarding environmental sustainability and shifting from fossil fuels to wind, solar. Geothermal power ect.

it's brutal when u realise it's either have an extremely niche and sought after skill that requires a high IQ or have extremely good luck with nepotism
Finance( IB, Asset management ect) doesn’t necessarily require a very high iq as the actual tasks you have to do day to day are quite mundane and structured. I’ve done internships at the city and most of the tasks these bankers do aren’t difficult, especially with the software available like Alladin and Bloomberg terminal. This pays very well especially if you get into a bulge bracket or a solid boutique.

worthless. you need to show method

Observe that for any positive n, n^n is much larger than k^k for any k<n. Thus, for large n, the expression inside the bracket is dominated by the n^n term.

Thus, we can approximate the entire expression as (n^n)^(1/n^2) = n^(n/n^2) = n^(1/n), at least for very large n.

We know that the limit of n^(1/n) as n tends to infinity is 1 (it is a well-known result in analysis). Thus, we might expect the original (1+2^n+...+n^n)^(1/n^2) to tend to 1 as n tends to infinity, even though this is a rough approximation.

Remember that this is only rough reasoning and not a rigorous proof. If you need a more precise solution, you should consult an analysis textbook or ask a math expert.

Made by GPT btw lol

Finance( IB, Asset management ect) doesn’t necessarily require a very high iq as the actual tasks you have to do day to day are quite mundane and structured. I’ve done internships at the city and most of the tasks these bankers do aren’t difficult, especially with the software available like Alladin and Bloomberg terminal. This pays very well especially if you get into a bulge bracket or a solid boutique.
But of course areas like Quant finance, derivatives trading ect require you to have a good grasp with maths and programming so that requires a higher than average iq.

Observe that for any positive n, n^n is much larger than k^k for any k<n. Thus, for large n, the expression inside the bracket is dominated by the n^n term.

Thus, we can approximate the entire expression as (n^n)^(1/n^2) = n^(n/n^2) = n^(1/n), at least for very large n.

We know that the limit of n^(1/n) as n tends to infinity is 1 (it is a well-known result in analysis). Thus, we might expect the original (1+2^n+...+n^n)^(1/n^2) to tend to 1 as n tends to infinity, even though this is a rough approximation.

Remember that this is only rough reasoning and not a rigorous proof. If you need a more precise solution, you should consult an analysis textbook or ask a math expert.

Made by GPT btw lol
i mean yeah but it's not very rigorous

very handwavy reasoning given for the approximation

Do people of different IQs differ in learning speed? does iq make you learn faster? what does "IQ" do for you? tbh I am curious.

isnt IQ just a measure of random proxy knowledge questions that curve fits for the positive manifold? Doesnt sound so useful unless it measures whatever causes intelligence. forexample, if IQ cant predict learning speed wtf is the cause of the gaps in knowledge between people of different IQs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and mogger123
what projects? they were probably shit and you didnt do proper research
Remind me not to be late for that "How to Get 20/20 Vision in Hindsight" class you're teaching.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Do people of different IQs differ in learning speed? does iq make you learn faster? what does "IQ" do for you? tbh I am curious.

isnt IQ just a measure of random proxy knowledge questions that curve fits for the positive manifold? Doesnt sound so useful unless it measures whatever causes intelligence. forexample, if IQ cant predict learning speed wtf is the cause of the gaps in knowledge between people of different IQs
Iq predicts speed. If you cannot answer a question in a certain amount of time, it is marked incorrect.
If by "does iq make you learn faster?" You mean "do higher iq people learn faster than lower iq people?" Yes.
The best iq tests have 0 general knowledge questions and are solving various types of puzzles that require different brain functions to solve. Such as finishing a pattern of shapes-rotating a 3d object in your "minds-eye."
A lot of high iq people can learn slowly due to disorders/learning disabilities. High iq people can think deeper. If you ever think about a complex issue and feel like you hit a wall don't know how to get past it but u have a feeling it's possible. There is a person with a significantly higher enough iq than you that would not have hit that wall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: APJ, mogger123 and AsGoodAsItGets
Remind me not to be late for that "How to Get 20/20 Vision in Hindsight" class you're teaching.
I'm not being a hindigsight Andy. My point is you could've found out they were dogshit with some genuine research and understanding

Bitcoin being 1 of them

Already started, the reversal.
This year is already like 80% gains.
Bitcoin is already too big. It cannot offer you real wealth generating returns. Plus it's growth is limited because it doesn't actually do anything

Doesn't start until crypto market cap breaches ath

Bitcoin is already too big. It cannot offer you real wealth generating returns.
A10x can be made, imo. Being passive trader. As in just buy, hodl, and sell in the mania phase.
A 300k bitcoin in 2025, might be on the table/cards.

Plus it's growth is limited because it doesn't actually do anything
Wtf?? Bitcoin is fulfilling plenty functions. And with an spot etf, an new function is added, to Bitcoin.
imo, Bitcoin is still adopting new user functions.

FzgaCHQXsAAG2jH

Doesn't start until crypto market cap breaches ath
I dunno what you mean.
But anyone that kept money they don't need liquide on 1st January this year. Is now 80% more poor, than the dude that stallled it in Bitcoin.

80% gains, is great year return so fat.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Iq predicts speed. If you cannot answer a question in a certain amount of time, it is marked incorrect.
If by "does iq make you learn faster?" You mean "do higher iq people learn faster than lower iq people?" Yes.
The best iq tests have 0 general knowledge questions and are solving various types of puzzles that require different brain functions to solve. Such as finishing a pattern of shapes-rotating a 3d object in your "minds-eye."
A lot of high iq people can learn slowly due to disorders/learning disabilities. High iq people can think deeper. If you ever think about a complex issue and feel like you hit a wall don't know how to get past it but u have a feeling it's possible. There is a person with a significantly higher enough iq than you that would not have hit that wall.
do you have a source for IQ predicting learning speed? There must be a study where they compare learning speeds of various IQ'd people

If IQ can't predicting learning speed, it's a measure of obtained knowledge, not "intelligence". At most, iq test taking ability is a (weak) estimate of knowledge seeking behavior and social class

A10x can be made, imo. Being passive trader. As in just buy, hodl, and sell in the mania phase.
A 300k bitcoin in 2025, might be on the table/cards.

Wtf?? Bitcoin is fulfilling plenty functions. And with an spot etf, an new function is added, to Bitcoin.
imo, Bitcoin is still adopting new user functions.

View attachment 2291228

I dunno what you mean.
But anyone that kept money they don't need liquide on 1st January this year. Is now 80% more poor, than the dude that stallled it in Bitcoin.

80% gains, is great year return so fat.
a 10x is nothing.

name a single function of bitcoin that isnt being a store of value, where it isnt completely dominated by an alternative solution

again im talking about real wealth. turning $10,000 into $18,000 isnt the goal here

a 10x is nothing.
🤷‍♂️
if your investments, don't make 10x in 3 years time. You are a self proclaimed loser.

name a single function of bitcoin that isnt being a store of value,
that is enough function, if only adopted by the wealthy as a store of value, in the equal percentage as gold. ToThan we will hit a 300.000+ USD valuation per 1 bitcoin. That's not even adding, the new in flow and fomo that will happen than, from the regulars people, when price of Bitcoin pumps that much, whom try to make some profits trading it in fomo mania style (than one "just" gotta out trade those, and one will have extra gains).
where it isnt completely dominated by an alternative solution
doesn't have to be, as mentioned above.
things can co-exist next to each other, and be competative.
for example. the use of creditcards is a big and profitable business also where I life, while debitcards use here are completly dominant. No reason though, for creditcard companies to call it quits here, they still make money, and investors still buy these creditcard comapnies stsocks because they have value.
again im talking about real wealth. turning $10,000 into $18,000 isnt the goal here
yeah. you ain't gonna turn 10K into 1 million with bitcoin. Not even activily trading it, and doing well.
at best. the next years. one will turn 10K into 100K. I think.

If one wanna turn 10K, into 1 million. Than, one has to enter altcoins at some point, or form the get go.
Good luck though, picking the right ones, and timming that stuff well. Probably most will fail at it, and end up with less than 10K in the end.

By the way.
I myself own a fair amount of altcoins, and even shitcoins. But btc, is my main position, and so far has performed best for me. I haven't managed yet. in the 50 alts and shitcoins i have bought, to pick a giga winner, AND time it well. so far.

Last edited:
🤷‍♂️
if your investments, don't make 10x in 3 years time. You are a self proclaimed loser.

that is enough function, if only adopted by the wealthy as a store of value, in the equal percentage as gold. ToThan we will hit a 300.000+ USD valuation per 1 bitcoin. That's not even adding, the new in flow and fomo that will happen than, from the regulars people, when price of Bitcoin pumps that much, whom try to make some profits trading it in fomo mania style (than one "just" gotta out trade those, and one will have extra gains).

doesn't have to be, as mentioned above.
things can co-exist next to each other, and be competative.
for example. the use of creditcards is a big and profitable business also where I life, while debitcards use here are completly dominant. No reason though, for creditcard companies to call it quits here, they still make money, and investors still buy these creditcard comapnies stsocks because they have value.

yeah. you ain't gonna turn 10K into 1 million with bitcoin. Not even activily trading it, and doing well.
at best. the next years. one will turn 10K into 100K. I think.

If one wanna turn 10K, into 1 million. Than, one has to enter altcoins at some point, or form the get go.
Good luck though, picking the right ones, and timming that stuff well. Probably most will fail at it, and end up with less than 10K in the end.

By the way.
I myself own a fair amount of altcoins, and even shitcoins. But btc, is my main position, and so far has performed best for me. I haven't managed yet. in the 50 alts and shitcoins i have bought, to pick a giga winner, AND time it well. so far.
i still believe bitcoin is a good investment, i just see more potential in growth for other crypto assets

i think the core belief many hold that bitcoin will never be surpassed is delusional. there are grander things in place for the digital asset market

Last edited:
i still believe bitcoin is a good investment, i just see more potential in growth for other crypto assets
for sure, there are an amount of other cryp[to projects out there. that will massively outperform bitcoin this cycle alot.
how many fo them are there, atm? I dunno, 1% orso?? mogger, is the one that picks even 1 giga winner from early on.
i think the core belief many hold that bitcoin will never be surpassed is delusional.
Bitcoin will remain the largest, in market cap for a really long time. I think.
Bitcoin dominance (excluding stable coins), is massive still (more than 50% inclusing stable coins). and not decreasing very quickly, just slowly.

Btc dominance
Bitcoin + ethereum excluding stable coins, has like 80% dominance.

there are grander things in place for the digital asset market
Bitcoin is a OG. but obviously it's future growth is limited and capped. by the mere fact it's so big already,

Also, due to this.
Bitcoin has lower risk (on the loss side). And also therefore lower gains potential.
STill bitcoin, volatility is seen as extreme by epople outside of crypto shpere, whome are used to 8% annual returns on stocks, and so on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogger123
I'm not being a hindigsight Andy. My point is you could've found out they were dogshit with some genuine research and understanding
You can do all the "genuine research and understanding" you want, and yet most assets will still tank. Only a tiny percentage make it. That happens in all markets. Most stocks that were considered bulletproof a few decades ago are now gone, and I'm sure there were legions of smart investors who did their "research" on them and were convinced they were winners.

Step 1: get a high paying job. You can't become wealthy from being a neet. You will need a good degree from a top tier university to get a high salary straight out of the gate. I would recommend computer science

Step 2: invest a large percentage of each paycheck into an undervalued cryptocurrency. Do proper research and make sure your not buying a scam. Also do not diversify. Make sure you are putting all of your money into the same asset. Diversification is for wealth preservation, not wealth generation. Do not fall for the diversification meme.

Step 3: insane profit when next bull run comes around
Step 4: Lose all of your money and get cucked

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile, wollet2 and mogger123
was a good plan until u mentioned crypto gambling

what an autist

im glad normies think this way

Cope. Hating on crypto is actually a normie trait.

• +1
Reactions: mogger123