HOW I WILL FIX UPPER MAXILLA once and for all

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
as you may know I am upper maxillacel

this is very unfortunate for me because the rest of my maxilla is god tier and mogs u all but the upper is subhuman tier even subhuman have a better upper maxilla and its driving me to insanity

this has caused severe eyebags and dark circles my whole life people called me a raccoon that I had to microneedle and use retinol and hyaluronic to get rid of but that's not even the worst problem

the worst part is my fucking lower eyelid EXPOSURE
I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BUG EYE CRACK ADDICT 24/7 RUINS MY ENTIRE HUNTER EYE LOOK
WHATS EVEN WORSE IS THAT IN GOOD LIGHTING IT GOES AWAY SO I SEE MY TRUE SELF I CAN'T GET TO
GOD IS TROLLING ME WITH THIS ONE

recently I got fillers and it looks so fucking good but its gonna go away soon but no way I'm getting fat graft fuck off with that shit and I doubt it will help from how recessed they are

I need fully new modeled implants to fit into my upper maxilla and achieve 8 PSL once and for all who can help me with this and where? I heard Italy has good eye surgeons and it would be cheaper since I have family there but give me advice in the comments

for now I will be doing a thumbpulling technique not actually thumbpulling but thumbPUSHING
I will push the top of my pallette hopefully will reach my orbitals and move them up to cover my subhuman eyelids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper