How i'm ascending into Chadhood (Simple guide) Part 1

OP, after the transformation:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, kuroro, FilthyCasual and 2 others
you're not supposed to be looksmaxxing motherfucker, how will blackcels ascend if tyronelites are loosmaxxing too you're supposed to stay fat and slay from time to time while never coming across this forum, this shit shouldnt go mainstream otherwise it defeats the point on the positive side you're only "mewing" JFL so its allright you're only losing weight
I deeply hope you're joking. This isn't race, the only person you're racing against is yourself. Are you better than what you were a year ago? No? Why? Yes? Good.

I deeply hope you're joking. This isn't race, the only person you're racing against is yourself. Are you better than what you were a year ago? No? Why? Yes? Good.
You should steal this tyronecel's face to ascend

Doing more than 90% of this site
:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: FilthyCasual
you look like a more masculine and more aesthetic and taller version of my black bball slayer roommate who is bringing in 10/10 ethots into his room all the time. you dont have a year to go, you could start doing whatever you want rn.

and to clarify, you looked malnourished and tired in your first pic. you look great now; go out and do shit.

you look like a more masculine and more aesthetic and taller version of my black bball slayer roommate who is bringing in 10/10 ethots into his room all the time. you dont have a year to go, you could start doing whatever you want rn.
I don't "struggle" with pulling girls, but what i want is to put 0 effort and the girls come to me, kinda like my last post. I'm stuck now in the army for 5 weeks straight, no female contact, no fapping, nothing. After the 5 weeks i have 2 weeks off, i'll come down with the wrath of god on these thots.
and to clarify, you looked malnourished and tired in your first pic. you look great now; go out and do shit.
Yes that was like the 1st month after i moved out on my own, you can guess what i was eating. Pizzas, burgers, noodles, not an ounce of green.
I just cleaned up my diet, started eating more green and protein. For your bball player friend its the status that helps aswell, i don't know how old you are but if he is a d1 athlete women love that shit.

No offense buddy boyo but you need a little more than mewing for your maxilla,

If you've got any questions, though, feel free to ask :)

Wtf you look like a different person just by dropping some weight, can't wait to see you at 12% bf, keep going!! Now you can try to get a girl, you look pretty good
Yeah i know right? it wasn't even that big of a drop it was like 10kg (20lbs). When it comes to "getting a girl" i'm not a virgin :D. I've had hook ups from tinder and bars. I'm just tryna get to the point that i can just walk up and say "lets go back to my place" or on tinder like "you wanna netflix and chill?" because right now like on tinder i have to pretend i actually give a fuck about the girls, like get to know them go on a first date and then possibly smash on the second. I want to get to the point where the first date is at my place instant smash.
No offense buddy boyo but you need a little more than mewing for your maxilla,

If you've got any questions, though, feel free to ask :)
None taken, trust me nothing on this site could insult me. The only question i have is how can i grow my eyebrows close together? Someone said minoxidil, but 1 drop in my eye and i'm going blind.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yeah i know right? it wasn't even that big of a drop it was like 10kg (20lbs). When it comes to "getting a girl" i'm not a virgin :D. I've had hook ups from tinder and bars. I'm just tryna get to the point that i can just walk up and say "lets go back to my place" or on tinder like "you wanna netflix and chill?" because right now like on tinder i have to pretend i actually give a fuck about the girls, like get to know them go on a first date and then possibly smash on the second. I want to get to the point where the first date is at my place instant smash.

None taken, trust me nothing on this site could insult me. The only question i have is how can i grow my eyebrows close together? Someone said minoxidil, but 1 drop in my eye and i'm going blind.
There is such thing as an eyebrow transplant. Have a look into that

There is such thing as an eyebrow transplant. Have a look into that
It just makes your eyebrows thicker, i want them closer. I wonder if latisse works on eyebrows. Might give it a try.

• +1
It just makes your eyebrows thicker, i want them closer. I wonder if latisse works on eyebrows. Might give it a try.
Latisse works a treat but burns eye area fat so you may end up with death tier eye area

• +1
Latisse works a treat but burns eye area fat so you may end up with death tier eye area
Yeah fk that, just gonna risk it with the minoxidil.
Edit: its like half the price too.

• +1
t
Now this is gonna be more of a personal thing but yall can follow along and become "Chads" or "Tyrones" or whatever ur race equivalent is.
Some of you might know me from my "losing virginity in a week" "series" i decided to start a new one, i'll be becoming Tyrone or more like the idea of it.
This will take a year or so, but i've got time.

STEP 1. Lose some fucking weight
Now i know you hear this alot, i don't think you guys understand how important being lean is
Here are some pics of me at different weights
Me at 240 lbs or 110 kg (6 months ago)
Me at 210 lbs or 95kg currently (i know i look depressed but i was pulling a face, i dont look like that at rest.)
View attachment 564877View attachment 564879 View attachment 564890
As you can see the difference is insane and thats going from 23% bodyfat to 16%. Now imagine if you go to like 10-12% bodyfat. Thats my next target.
Now i know some of you fatcels out there thinking "i can't lose weight, i'm eating 800 calories and i'm gaining weight." Honestly there isn't an easy way out
Its calories is calories out. That being said, a pizza slice is somewhere between 250-300 calories, 2 pounds of broccoli is 300 calories and 2 pounds of strawberries is around 300 too, Now which one will keep you full longer? They're all 300 calories at the end of the day right? Just think about what your eating and you'll be fine.

STEP 2. Develop some real confidence
Now, i'm not an insecure guy per se, i'm just not super social.
Now, how am i gonna fix that? I'm gonna start just saying random compliments to people.
For example few days ago i was just cruisin around on my electric skateboard when i saw a dude sitting alone on a park bench
i went up to him and just sat next to him and started talking to him about the army and stuff, it was really nice, left me with a warm feeling afterwards.
i've tried walking up to girls, i've just chickened out, idk why. Wtf am i afraid of? Are they gonna kill me? Anyways I'm gonna work on that.
Talk more to dudes, work my way up to girls. Start off with just compliments, nothing sexual,Just like "wow you have nice hair" or something, final level asking them out or for their number.

STEP 3. Mewing
I know mewing has no hard evidence to back it up, but what to i have to lose? Its not like it takes alot of effort its just something you have to remember like breathing.
This is something i'm not 100% Sold on, but why not?

FINAL THOUGHTS
I should be done with the weight loss by Christmas (If i take it very conservatively) .
With the confidence stuff, i should be wayy more aggressive with women, like i know they like me.
Everytime i'm at the bar i get some girl walking up to me like "wow your so tall, do you play basketball?"
I know if i wanted to i could just ask them to dance on the spot, but i never do. Its almost like i'm too nice
I've asked plenty of girls to dance on my own though they've came 100% of the time (and i've asked plenty)
If they come to me it just kills the vibe, its like the thrill of the hunt has been diminished.

Anyways i'm going clubbing on Friday, so i'll try and pull a thottie then.
tyrone leave some pussy for uss jfl

• JFL
Yeah me too, I want to get to a point where almost any girl is down for me, I've already achieved a girl do all the work for me, now I'm 17%bf can't wait to get to 12% or maybe 9%
Ay big ups! I'll tag you in December when i do my part 2 of this, you better be shredded!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 8608
I like that you're taking action. Good luck bro ;)

• +1
get an undercut and braid or twist or dread the top like you have, will suit your face bruh

• +1
Yeah fk that, just gonna risk it with the minoxidil.
Edit: its like half the price too.
can confirm minoxidil works. i apply minoxidil, then castor oil 2 hours later if i can (after the minoxidil absorbs, so the oil doesnt stop it)

made my brows darker longer and thicker. easy recommend. look on /r/minoxbeards, lots of info on there even if you’re using it for brows.

also you’d rock a rick ross type vibe with a beard on the topic

• +1
jfl at the fags laugh reacting, he might be a greycel but he got a plan and is already on it
his plan isnt even good tho. normies do exact same thing

on ya mate! Keep going you got this bro imagine yourself in a year if you jus keep at it bro!

• +1
Good shit brother.
Finally someone who's actually looksmaxing here.

I bet most of the postmaxxing fags here are 20+% bodyfat. JFL at them

• +1
Good shit brother.
Finally someone who's actually looksmaxing here.

I bet most of the postmaxxing fags here are 20+% bodyfat. JFL at them
You being one of them, no doubt, for sure bro.

Damn son you look like some inbred goblin with down's syndrome but still you're 6'6 so you can ogre max with roids and gymcelling. The fact that you managed to fuck that thot with huge tits is huge lifefuel tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753