How is it possible that so Many Men are so bluepilled ????

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
Do they seriously believe that personality will get them laid even if they are 3PSL?? How can they not know that its absolutely false without even coming across the PSL forums lol ? it should be common sense
What is wrong with people?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Framletgod
They wanna live La La Land

Hope dies last

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
they dont wanna swallow the realitypill

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Do they seriously believe that personality will get them laid even if they are 3PSL?? How can they not know that its absolutely false without even coming across the PSL forums lol ? it should be common sense
What is wrong with people?
Its really hard to get it basing your own experiences, I've been lucky to know it, because women all of a sudden drolled all over the candid photo where I was flexing my masseters and legit looked like a model, that experience changed my mindset. Even when I was looksmaxxed in my literal prime that women approached me sexually without even saying a word with them I believed it was my personality.

they dont wanna swallow the realitypill
but wouldnt it be better for them to admit that looks matter instead of living in their imaginary world and actually get surgeries to improve their looks instead of watching countless videos on how to be alpha when theyre ugly as fuck?? jfl low iq bastards
Its really hard to get it basing your own experiences
Legit i knew all of this before i came across psl forums

@BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
let them continue to be bluepilled. You dont want more competition.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan