How long should I lean bulk for

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
Is 4 months good than can I cut I really wanna cut to like 10% bf I hate eating food

jfl if you think bulking for 4 months is gonna build muscle. can get away w/ a skinny bod if ur chad but lean bulk for a 1-2 yrs if ur a skinny normie then cut for some months to go back to sub 15% bodyfat. ur gonna have to go through some puffiness to look good in the future

Is 4 months good than can I cut I really wanna cut to like 10% bf I hate eating food
Depends on a lot of things. If you got a social life and are good looking enough to get a gf I would recommend not doing it or doing it very infrequently.

Bulking makes your face look terrible it depends on your genes but if you store fat in your face then face fat will descend you hard. Now if you are not getting girls and you have no friends or life regardless then bulk 50 pounds its not going to matter eitherway and you will put on muscle much easier. Thats the biggest downside your face looks much worse. But if your a truecel then being 30 pounds fatter won't change anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Depends on a lot of things. If you got a social life and are good looking enough to get a gf I would recommend not doing it or doing it very infrequently.

Bulking makes your face look terrible it depends on your genes but if you store fat in your face then face fat will descend you hard. Now if you are not getting girls and you have no friends or life regardless then bulk 50 pounds its not going to matter eitherway and you will put on muscle much easier. Thats the biggest downside your face looks much worse. But if your a truecel then being 30 pounds fatter won't change anything
Im mtn but i ave no friends im fine with descnending only 2.5 months left in the semester, ill cut hard before the next

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

I store alot of fat on my face im gonna geet bloated for sure. Ill just keep it up for like 5 more mths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I store alot of fat on my face im gonna geet bloated for sure. Ill just keep it up for like 5 more mths
Yeah some guys are lucky I know a guy who looks decent at 30% body fat just has a giant gut. I look bad with any weight over 15. Its just genes some people store fat in certain areas first before others.

Im mtn but i ave no friends im fine with descnending only 2.5 months left in the semester, ill cut hard before the next
Well you will put on muscle but I would say the issue with short term bulking is that the cutting process gets rid of a lot of muscle. Its honestly better to not fluctuate your weight hardly at all then it is to be bulking and cutting every 2 months. It would be better to bulk for a year straight or just simply not cut then cut for a 3 month period then it would be to contentiously bulk and cut. If your not willing to look bloated for a long time I would say don't bulk or do a very light one and just accept slower progress or commit to it for the long haul.

I just don't see the point of bulking if your going to lose a ton of muscles on a cut in a month or 2 regardless. It only makes sense if you commit to the bulk for a long time so you can lose some muscle but still look good. Its also very mentally taxing to cut and bulk all the time

Last edited: