Ive been cutting for 7 months. Should I have a huge purge day to spike my metabolism for my lean bulk?

willsoooomasculine

willsoooomasculine

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
im going to be taking 677 on my lean bulk but my metabolism is out of wack I feel.

Weak piece of shit

did you finnish your cut ? are you 10% bodyfat?
12. im 16 and my parents think im anorexic so I need to hop back on a surplus so i can grow height wise

12. im 16 and my parents think im anorexic so I need to hop back on a surplus so i can grow height wise
12%
IMG 3563

im going to be taking 677 on my lean bulk but my metabolism is out of wack I feel.
what’s the point of a cut if you’re going to bulk

and why is it taking you 7 months to cut jfl

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and h111
what’s the point of a cut if you’re going to bulk

and why is it taking you 7 months to cut jfl
IMG 3566
IMG 3563

i lost 72 lbs. Also I am 16 so I must stay healthy. I cut so I could be lean while bulking because I was fat. I want to be muscular

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
don't let them control your emotions , my parents told me i looked too skinny at 30% body fat jfl never let normies gaslight you including ur parents

• +1
Reactions: agent0514 and muh
  • +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, h111 and zombie
oh ok but it doesn’t look like 72 pounds from the before to after more like 17 pounds.

I do advise against you being too muscular as your face isn’t befitting
You can't be too muscular if you're lean anyway without roiding , some more muscle mass would look good on him ofc

Instead of bulking & cutting, at your age, it's probably better to have a sustainable healthy diet, one that neither makes you fat nor malnourished. Remember that you can always get leaner once you've become an adult and stopped growing, but you won't be able to optimize your height after that period. Also, get a lot of sleep.

Instead of bulking & cutting, at your age, it's probably better to have a sustainable healthy diet, one that neither makes you fat nor malnourished. Remember that you can always get leaner once you've become an adult and stopped growing, but you won't be able to optimize your height after that period. Also, get a lot of sleep.
350 calorie surplus is the goal. I do a lot of sports and cardio so mk 677 will help keeping up with calories. what’s your opinion on that?

350 calorie surplus is the goal. I do a lot of sports and cardio so mk 677 will help keeping up with calories. what’s your opinion on that?
I don't have a strong opinion, I don't have experience with mk 677. DYOR and good luck!

Mk 677 is shit