How many agree with this tweet about men and women & their differences?

Deleted member 4451

Deleted member 4451

Gold

I can't really say if I agree with this or not, however while I agree that men crave being 'respected' far more than women, overall, I am not sure women crave being desired that much more than men. And rather it's just that we as men keep it lowkey about that.

Saying that, I was torn to pieces by my girl when I bought her a size 14 dress and it took me lying to her in saying that the woman at the store told me to buy one size up for her to calm down LMAO. I am not sure I would have been that way had she bought me an extra large sweater.

So do women really crave being desired more than men? Keep it objective fellas. Don't try and find the black pill thing to say, whatever that may be, for the sake of it.

Half the forum users feel miserable because they aren’t desired so I’m not sure if the second part for men exactly is true

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, spark, Mr Test and 3 others
Half the forum users feel miserable because they aren’t desired so I’m not sure if the second part for men exactly is true

But couldn't you also make the argument that those users are neither respected by either gender as well?

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Bushman, Germania and 2 others
But couldn't you also make the argument that those users are neither respected by either gender as well?
most of this forums userbase neither has any respect and are undesirable asf anyway due to whatever reason. That’s true.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Bushman and Deleted member 15539
most of this forums userbase neither has any respect and are undesirable asf anyway due to whatever reason. That’s true.

So how do we know it's desire they crave more, as opposed to respect?

I don't agree with that at all. You can only succeed and be either respected or desired if you're genetically gifted, so there isn't even much of a difference. Respect comes naturally, you can't earn it. If you try to earn respect with artificial accomplishments, you're essentially coping.

I don't agree with that at all. You can only succeed and be either respected or desired if you're genetically gifted, so there isn't even much of a difference. Respect comes naturally, you can't earn it. If you try to earn respect with artificial accomplishments, you're essentially coping.

Interesting.

What would you say about the people that are gifted genetically but aren't respected due to behaviour.

Are you saying respect can't be earned, but it can certainly be lost? Regardless of genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
Interesting.

What would you say about the people that are gifted genetically but aren't respected due to behaviour.

Are you saying respect can't be earned, but it can certainly be lost? Regardless of genetics.
I think you can't even lose it. People may come to hate you, but they'll still respect you. You'll turn into a villain, essentially.

I think you can't even lose it. People may come to hate you, but they'll still respect you. You'll turn into a villain, essentially.

Hmmmmm.

They'll respect you sucbonciously, despite you being a social outcast, because you're good looking is what you're saying?

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Because men are more capable of creating reality?
I think here the term desire refers to being “loved” in that case i think men have the capability to want to be loved more than women, but that capability is expressed more openly by women. It’s hard to say who has a higher want to be desired tbh, since it varies a lot depending on how you think, like some men have that rogue lone wolf mentality others are entirely reliant on their close ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
I think here the term desire refers to being “loved” in that case i think men have the capability to want to be loved more than women, but that capability is expressed more openly by women. It’s hard to say who has a higher want to be desired tbh, since it varies a lot depending on how you think, like some men have that rogue lone wolf mentality others are entirely reliant on their close ones.

Yeah, it's a very difficult one to generalise.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
View attachment 2499608

I can't really say if I agree with this or not, however while I agree that men crave being 'respected' far more than women, overall, I am not sure women crave being desired that much more than men. And rather it's just that we as men keep it lowkey about that.

Saying that, I was torn to pieces by my girl when I bought her a size 14 dress and it took me lying to her in saying that the woman at the store told me to buy one size up for her to calm down LMAO. I am not sure I would have been that way had she bought me an extra large sweater.

So do women really crave being desired more than men? Keep it objective fellas. Don't try and find the black pill thing to say, whatever that may be, for the sake of it.
Nigga. if ur a man that "feels miserable" if u are desired but not respected by ur woman, whoop her ass. Personally, polygamy is my go-to. If a man can be desired, then he can go find another fucking girl and send her a nice pov-snap

View attachment 2499608

Half true

Seems like mgtow bullshit to me. If you are not desired, you can’t get a decent wife and kids.

Also, if you don’t have a family, nobody will respect you.:blackpill:

Seems like mgtow bullshit to me. If you are not desired, you can’t get a decent wife and kids.

Wouldn't say he's MGTOW.

More a trad-con.

Men care about both so he is clearly wrong

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test
All men would feel miserable if they werent desired. Men exitence is about how women feel about them

How would you go about explaining the extraordinary number of betabuxers out there?

Why dont you ride a dildo in public in front of all your friends and tell me if you lose respect or not

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 4451
"would rather be" is a hard way to put it. the question of whether one would rather be respected or desired as a man or woman is primarily subjective in nature (personal preferences, values, individual experiences) but you could still say that there are objective elements in broader discussion; societal norms, gender roles, etc.

historically men were faced with having to succeed in career, status, and competition to be respected within society whereas women had to conform to beauty standards and cultural expectations in relation to attracting a partner.

this more or less puts the people of society in a box of "you need to be this certain thing" to feel fulfilled in life.

you could still always say: but why would a mafia boss or soldier want to be desired rather than respected when he is surrounded by men?

• +1
  • JFL
Blue pill nonsense. I want to be desired by a sweet cute HTB+. I don't care about being respected by other males.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
They feel desired same way the reason men go to strip club is too feel desired

So you are suggesting they are deluding themselves? You really think these guys are all being fooled by the starfish sex?

View attachment 2499608

women cannot desire men without respecting them

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Deleted member 4451
We could make the argument that respect is also in large-part tied to genetics, as long as you are somewhat accomplished and not a complete narrow framed cuck, as studies without any mark of doubt clarify that taller men are subconsciously respected more.

View attachment 2499608

I agree. But I feel like it would be hard for a man who's neither desired nor respected to form an opinion. A man like that would take desire without respect and be totally content with it for a little while.

As for women, seems to me that being desired is a form of reassurance that's essential for a lot of them. That's why random hot ones often flip their head back around when leaving a place to make sure you're checking out her ass. "Yes, sweetheart. Your body's a 10/10. Most men in the world still have their testicles and would indeed still fuck you. You can run along now and keep breathing easy." Most men aren't like this because even though we might be hot sleeping with the average girl often requires a little more than just that. We've got to finesse them out of their panties, all the while making sure they stay comfortable and don't spook like a skittish horse.

View attachment 2499608

The existence of the forum debunks the 2nd part

Hmmmmm.

They'll respect you sucbonciously, despite you being a social outcast, because you're good looking is what you're saying?
Yeah, pretty much. And also your size (height + frame + bone thickness) would be even more important.
Why dont you ride a dildo in public in front of all your friends and tell me if you lose respect or not
Incel rides a dildo in public = sick and degenerated
Chad rides a dildo in public = stunning and brave

It’s a question of acknowledgement v. Validation and I’m always picking validation.

The vast majority of men in society are not respected to begin with or has at least gone large parts of their life without being respected. It’s not bad. Not being validated though fucks with the self esteem. Idk what not being aknowledged fucks with

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and Pikabro
Being desired by females is much better than having a lot of respect from men. They might not admit it but many of the guys will not like you that much because females desire you. If it's from being tall and built most guys will respect that enough not to openly make it known they don't respect you for some reason though.

Respected vs loved is lot better comparison than desired.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
View attachment 2499608

Being respected is pretty much required to be desired as a man, the same is not true for women.