How many bodies do you think the average girl from 18-21 catches on tinder in 3 months?

do you think an asian would be conservative when it comes to body count

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Like 5

• +1
go into a middle school girl's bathroom with a black light and you'll it covered with semen stains. the average 18 yo is already utterly blown out

• JFL
half dont meet up with anyone 30% don't hook up and the remaining slay weekly until they can get a boyfriend

• +1
half dont meet up with anyone 30% don't hook up and the remaining slay weekly until they can get a boyfriend
Yes good summary and most accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
On average? And how many do you think are dates she used for free meal/drink and how many do you think are hook ups?

Do you also think women use some guys for dates on there and then hit up chad to fuck later?
Depends she might just get her shit cleaned out by a rotation of 5 different guys she deems worthy. Probably will get her pussy pounded over 50 times in that frame.

• +1
On average? And how many do you think are dates she used for free meal/drink and how many do you think are hook ups?

Do you also think women use some guys for dates on there and then hit up chad to fuck later?
Average is like 7 (less than 1/week) she’s prolly in school and busy + has friends. I don’t most women uses guys for dates I’m kinda optimistic.

But I’ve seen girls who do that + get 1 guy / day