How many creeps on this forum would try to molest and fondle Barrett

Pei

Pei

Kraken
Would they be doing creepy stuff like smelling his hair like this movie scene this what creeps perverts do to him
IMG 1104
IMG 1103

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, IMOGYOU, Zenis and 3 others
Literally no one except you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, ggg.tv🤫, Heinrich Schmidt and 13 others
Tagging the crew @LeonidasGui @heightmaxxing @Zenis @mirrormogger @the_nextDavidLaid @Imretarded? @BrahminBoss @Dicklet3incher @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @lemonnz

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Lynxress
Alot of people I think. Any one who Hates on barrett probably are just gays trying to cope

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Pei
Alot of people I think. Any one who Hates on barrett probably are just gays trying to cope
If straight man was in prison or stuck on island alone in the ocean with him would he eventually grope and fondle him even if man and even if the man said he hates “fags” back home

He’s far right but desperate for affection so he molests Barrett even if not women ?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
they would probably do this with my oneitis not yours

No one would touch your ugly ass oneitits even straight men rather be with Barrett
even barret would touch her lol

Tagging the crew @LeonidasGui @heightmaxxing @Zenis @mirrormogger @the_nextDavidLaid @Imretarded? @BrahminBoss @Dicklet3incher @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @lemonnz
damn pei started from nothing and built a whole army
mirin tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Pei
damn pei started from nothing and built a whole army
mirin tbh
One dude literally deleted his account on me looksmaxprofile guy I was like wtf I still have questions to ask you

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and mirrormogger
Pei the biggest incel weirdo that jerks to pictures of zygomatic bones

Wdym unless she has Nicki Minaj maxilla development which is highly extremely unlikely so sorry don’t believe you
her maxilla is better than Niki Minaj

hat’s her? wtf wrong with you for saying she mogs Barrett and Nicki Minaj you know that’s not true
yes thats her. also JFL, if you Minaj has better maxilla development

how can this human be real

She does you’refucking stupid if you think she has better maxillary development than her has retruded lefort 2 compared to Minaj and Barrett which is what separates average from beautiful the lost

No way sorry. It’s ok if you like her but don’t go around saying she has better maxilla than Barrett and Nicki Minaj 😂😂😂
IMG 1109
IMG 1106
IMG 1111
IMG 0675
IMG 1112

No way sorry. It’s ok if you like her but don’t go around saying she has better maxilla than Barrett and Nicki Minaj
sorry but they are recessed

@heightmaxxing thoughts
He's insane tbh. Guess looks maybe are subjective. But nicki is more attractive objectively

• +1
Reactions: j05
She does you’refucking stupid if you think she has better maxillary development than her has retruded lefort 2 compared to Minaj and Barrett which is what separates average from beautiful the lost
you dont k ow what a maxilla is buddy boyo

No bc that would make me a creep criminal in prison

nicki minaj is a disgusting whore my nigga please never use her maxilla as an example again
instead enjoy aryan princess beauty:feelsokman:
They’re all way uglier than her and less sexy all white women tbh

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan