How many foids follow you guys on ig?

?

+++

?
How would you describe in short how many women follow you on Instagram?

None? Not much? Solid amount? A lot?

Also what would be the female to male ratio of your followers on ig? By this I mean the number of your female followers per 1 male follower.

I've done calculation myself taking 200 of my followers for example. Which is not the most objective representation because it can be the case that more women followed me recently. I did it out of curiosity regardless.

It came out to be that on every 1 bro there are 1.81 women following me which is good I guess.

Would've been cool to see ratio couting all of my followers but it would take too much time.

@ConfusedBolivian I would like to hear about your case.

How would you describe in short how many women follow you on Instagram?

None? Not much? Solid amount? A lot?

Also what would be the female to male ratio of your followers on ig? By this I mean the number of your female followers per 1 male follower.

I've done calculation myself taking 200 of my followers for example. Which is not the most objective representation because it can be the case that more women followed me recently. I did it out of curiosity regardless.

It came out to be that on every 1 bro there are 1.81 women following me which is good I guess.

Would've been cool to see ratio couting all of my followers but it would take too much time.

@ConfusedBolivian I would like to hear about your case.
A whole bunch but I haven't fucked any

Like ratio is like 70% women out of 900

Brutal my ratio is 40% female 60% male