How many inches does gymcelling add to shoulders?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Im guessing 1-2 inches?

Depens if ur natty or not. Also genetics play huge role.

Bruh you still look a beginner, keep on doing compounds and gradually add weight to your lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Murican
Depends. How hard are you going to work for this goal? Are you going to heavy compounds? Push press, strict press, z press, paused press, face pulls, low/high pulls, hang cleans, pullups, etc? Or are you going to silly fluff bro shit like super light dumbbells for 2 hours a workout. If you're actually going to work hard I don't see why you can't add over 4 inches total. 2 inches on each shoulder should be easy.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
Depends. How hard are you going to work for this goal? Are you going to heavy compounds? Push press, strict press, z press, paused press, face pulls, low/high pulls, hang cleans, pullups, etc? Or are you going to silly fluff bro shit like super light dumbbells for 2 hours a workout. If you're actually going to work hard I don't see why you can't add over 4 inches total. 2 inches on each shoulder should be easy.
Side delts usually respond better to isolation than heavy compounds

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 1680
I’m also curious about this.. I hope to add at least 2 inches total.. hopefully it can be done natty

Side delts usually respond better to isolation than heavy compounds

Yeah you need iso movements. But what I'm getting at is is dude really going to lift the correct way or just stare at delts while doing NOTHING but iso at gym 5 days a week. Plus you need compounds to complete the full look. Front, side and back. Plus facepulls work the side delts a lot.

Im guessing 1-2 inches?

you should be worrying about your fat around abdominal/love-handle area if you goal is better shoulder/width ratio, but in the end, side delt will be wider with isolation excercises for sure, for how much.. it depends on a lot of things

Bruh you still look a beginner, keep on doing compounds and gradually add weight to your lifts.
Its cause I am a beginner lol, I have been lifting for 7 months but trying to imrpove
you should be worrying about your fat around abdominal/love-handle area if you goal is better shoulder/width ratio, but in the end, side delt will be wider with isolation excercises for sure, for how much.. it depends on a lot of things
Its actually looking big in clothes now (or looking good atleast), then when Its summer my goals will defo change.

Yeah you need iso movements. But what I'm getting at is is dude really going to lift the correct way or just stare at delts while doing NOTHING but iso at gym 5 days a week. Plus you need compounds to complete the full look. Front, side and back. Plus facepulls work the side delts a lot.
ISO is all u need. Most people’s front delt and upper delt near the traps is too developed from the bench so they end making themselves look narrower by doing oph which works the front and top of the shoulders along with traps which ends up making them look less wide

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
ISO is all u need. Most people’s front delt and upper delt near the traps is too developed from the bench so they end making themselves look narrower by doing oph which works the front and top of the shoulders along with traps which ends up making them look less wide

All heads of the delts are worked with a OHP. People do bench too but this dude wants bigger shoulders. THen he needs to be smart enough to OHP more than he benches. His choice.

All heads of the delts are worked with a OHP. People do bench too but this dude wants bigger shoulders. THen he needs to be smart enough to OHP more than he benches. His choice.
He wants a wider appearance not bigger delts. Also look at the studies done and the percentages. The front head gets like 5x more work then the side head.

If he is benching there is no need for oph unless he wants to get stronger shoulders or a bigger overall shoulder.

He wants a wider appearance not bigger delts. Also look at the studies done and the percentages. The front head gets like 5x more work then the side head.

If he is benching there is no need for oph unless he wants to get stronger shoulders or a bigger overall shoulder.

How else are you going to get wider dummy? What a bigger stomach or hips lol. Go do oh like 10 second of googling on why benching without doing ohp is a terrible idea. Great way to fuck your shoulders up. I know that front delts get more work. Its because it's used in more movements and dumbass benching like the world is going to end.

Its cause I am a beginner lol, I have been lifting for 7 months but trying to imrpove

Its actually looking big in clothes now (or looking good atleast), then when Its summer my goals will defo change.
What program are you running?

How else are you going to get wider dummy? What a bigger stomach or hips lol. Go do oh like 10 second of googling on why benching without doing ohp is a terrible idea. Great way to fuck your shoulders up. I know that front delts get more work. Its because it's used in more movements and dumbass benching like the world is going to end.
1. Get wider shoulders by going shoulder raises
2. Benching and not doing oph will not fuck up ur shoulders
3. Tf did u say at the end

What program are you running?
Did my coachs program first 3-4 months, then 1 month of ICF and now 3 month of westside for skinny bastards.
Now I do 3 compounds, bench, row and OHP, and 1 acessory 2 times a week
and then 1 times a week for strenght and incline dumbell press the 1 time a week for lower body (but I just do it as accessory day or whatever I feel like)

I took this pic today:

So rowing is what I need and not OHP? I do both anyway
Thing is I wanna look good in clothes and for summer good shirtless. How do I loo now lookswise? I took your advice and am now doing main 3 compounds

Attachments

• 1549142542086.png
    1549142542086.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
1. Get wider shoulders by going shoulder raises
2. Benching and not doing oph will not fuck up ur shoulders
3. Tf did u say at the end

Dude shut the fuck up please. Complete dumb fuck. Keep only benching and doing fucking side raises. I'm done with you.
Did my coachs program first 3-4 months, then 1 month of ICF and now 3 month of westside for skinny bastards.
Now I do 3 compounds, bench, row and OHP, and 1 acessory 2 times a week
and then 1 times a week for strenght and incline dumbell press the 1 time a week for lower body (but I just do it as accessory day or whatever I feel like)

I took this pic today:

So rowing is what I need and not OHP? I do both anyway

Thing is I wanna look good in clothes and for summer good shirtless. How do I loo now lookswise? I took your advice and am now doing main 3 compounds

Dude don't listen to these dumb ass saying not to OHP. Take a look at your body. What fuck is going to get wide in a good way? Your shoulders. OHP, pullups, rows, low/high pulls, hang cleans, and facepulls will get your further than what any of these other guys are saying.

Dude shut the fuck up please. Complete dumb fuck. Keep only benching and doing fucking side raises. I'm done with you.

Dude don't listen to these dumb ass saying not to OHP. Take a look at your body. What fuck is going to get wide in a good way? Your shoulders. OHP, pullups, rows, low/high pulls, hang cleans, and facepulls will get your further than what any of these other guys are saying.
Yeh Im already doing OHP and it did make me look wider but Ive also been doing back, I think so many people do OHP that its impossible to not include it tbh

Fatman u got the frame just fucking lift. Also ur arms looking small cuz ur frame to arm ratio is fucked atm

Where’s ur proof, I got my body as proof along with scientific studies showing that oph works ur side head to only a minimal degree. And Fatman wants a wider appearance. Dont make me reeeeeee reeeeeeeeeee

Shoulder width is mostly genetic. It's all about the length of the clavicle. You can definitely add deltoid mass, but maybe an inch? one inch and an half if lucky.
Schermata 2019 02 02 alle 225024

Fatman u got the frame just fucking lift. Also ur arms looking small cuz ur frame to arm ratio is fucked atm

Where’s ur proof, I got my body as proof along with scientific studies showing that oph works ur side head to only a minimal degree. And Fatman wants a wider appearance. Dont make me reeeeeee reeeeeeeeeee

Dumb shit it makes your overall shoulder bigger in one movement. Why would you leave it out because it doesn't hit one super well?
Yeh Im already doing OHP and it did make me look wider but Ive also been doing back, I think so many people do OHP that its impossible to not include it tbh

Add low pulls, facepulls, and side raises then.

4 inches JFL. Not as a natural anyways.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
So dont complicate it just do compounds right?
Shoulder width is mostly genetic. It's all about the length of the clavicle. You can definitely add deltoid mass, but maybe an inch? one inch and an half if lucky.
View attachment 17252
Thing is I have old pics and now and its clear night and day diffrence just after 7months imo

Looks way more than one inch to me

What was ur starting meausuremenr
Not measured sadly :(
Wish I did but defo shoulders look avg or a bit below and now they are much better imo, thats why I think they got like 1-3 inches wider and effect is huge

Looooooooooooooooooool

Have you seen Fatmans frame without a shirt on? Its the worst on the forum.

Also, OHP, Lateral raises and Front raises are the best excercises for shoulders. JFL if you think you can get amazing shoulders without the OHP.

Also, do you go to the gym?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and chadisnow
Looooooooooooooooooool

Also, OHP, Lateral raises and Front raises are the best excercises for shoulders. JFL if you think you can get amazing shoulders without the OHP.

Overall yea, but he does have wide shoulders , just that his waist is wide too.
And yea I do to go the gym.

Looooooooooooooooooool

JFL if you think I have the worst frame. I saw some shitty frames on this forum, and I can pretty much lose the wide waist by fat loss
Also to add in the face most of the time I have shirt on anyway so it doesent really matter until summer lmao

JFL if you think I have the worst frame. I saw some shitty frames on this forum, and I can pretty much lose the wide waist by fat loss

Also to add in the face most of the time I have shirt on anyway so it doesent really matter until summer lmao

You have narrow clavicles and whide af hips.

I've literally not seen another person on this forum with a worse fram than you. Show me one.

His shoulders are 18-19"...

Thats dead-on average.

You have narrow clavicles and whide af hips.

I've literally not seen another person on this forum with a worse fram than you. Show me one.

His shoulders are 18-19"...

Thats dead-on average.
I will when I find it you, you pessimstic dude. My clavicles arent 18 inches lol

So what are they then.
Not 18 for sure, I measured them today but I dont think I measured it correctly cause it was damn too wide

Daily reminder you are very insecure about your looks and try to project your insecurities onto others, provoking and trying to get a conversation when In reality your feeling inadiqute with yourself, like @badromance

Time to fix that tbh, my 2 cents to you

• +1
Reactions: badromance and HailToTheKing
Not 18 for sure, I measured them today but I dont think I measured it correctly cause it was damn too wide

Daily reminder you are very insecure about your looks and try to project your insecurities onto others, provoking and trying to get a conversation when In reality your feeling inadiqute with yourself, like @badromance

how many cm did it end up?

@HailToTheKing ima li mu spas

more like 21-22

You're an idiot if you think his shoulders are 22". My shoulders are 21" and @Nibba has 21.5"-22" shoulders. You're autistic on levels.

Yeah, because you're unattractive and I'm bringing that up on a red-pilled site, I'm insecure and feel inadiqute? Is that what your mommy told you when you came home crying because all the other kids bullied you? No. You just suck. It doesnt take someone with insecurity to find something to get mad at you about. I think its time to fix your delusions, you do not have 21" shoulders, and you do not have even an average frame.

That has nothing to do with be disliking you, or you being a loser, its just fact. Its about the instrinsic, quantitative distance in space between each of your hips relative to the also intrinsic, quantitative distance between your clavicles.

Stop coping and claiming everyone else is insecure for pointing out your flaws on a forum based on that. Just my 2cents.
Yes there actually is lmao, perfect anwser for insecurity

Yh, measure your shoulders already.