How many inches does gymcelling add to shoulders?

Id tell you where we have the summer house but id dox myself lol, can provide pic in dm tho to you two
@HailToTheKing @badromance
just tell city,what dox,relax bro jfl

what did it end up 56-58?
Yeh somewhere around that tbh a few cm more but I might took measurement wrong. I defo am not 18 or 19 but 20-22 for sure

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Yeh somewhere around that tbh a few cm more but I might took measurement wrong. I defo am not 18 or 19 but 20-22 for sure
AHAHAHAHAHAHA JFL AT BEING 22 INCH IF YOU'RE 22 INCH IM CUTTING MY PENIS LIVE AND BECOMING A LIBERAL

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, dogtown and HailToTheKing
have someone else measure it for you

i don't think his bidelt. info is published online tho...

His bideltoid is well known to be 22". And he didnt mention it was 22" in an interview.

@FatmanO is under 20" for sure. I can tell my fucking looking.

If he says its over 20" hes lying through his teeth.

You're an idiot if you think his shoulders are 22". My shoulders are 21" and @Nibba has 21.5"-22" shoulders. You're autistic on levels.
22.5" for me now ?️

His bideltoid is well known to be 22". And he didnt mention it was 22" in an interview.

@FatmanO is under 20" for sure. I can tell my fucking looking.

If he says its over 20" hes lying through his teeth.
proof

I had another person measure mine and it came out to 20.5 inches. That's pre-gymcelling but I'm 6'4", so I don't know if that's plausible or not.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I had another person measure mine and it came out to 20.5 inches. That's pre-gymcelling but I'm 6'4", so I don't know if that's plausible or not.
Post body pics and we can estimate

So dont complicate it just do compounds right?

Thing is I have old pics and now and its clear night and day diffrence just after 7months imo

View attachment 17254

Looks way more than one inch to me

Yeah but because you had a super shitty posture, with shoulder back and up. You can clearly see it from the pictures

Yeah but because you had a super shitty posture, with shoulder back and up. You can clearly see it from the pictures
Yeh true I have a bad back since childhood, its called (someone's name ''disease)

Id still say I got from 18 inches to 19 or close to 20 inches tho

Post body pics and we can estimate
I can't my head is too big 25 inch skull JFL i measured got around 56-57 cm with a dot on the wall
which translates to 19" which is average.

You think I care about wether or not you believe me? Fuck off go find you're own proof.
average bideltoid is 18 you shitstain

I can't my head is too big 25 inch skull JFL i measured got around 56-57 cm with a dot on the wall

Hes 6'1, The average person isnt 6'1.

So, relative to his height, he has an average bideltpid to someone who doesnt lift.

You can cope saying "Ur mean", "ur insecure", but numbers are numbers wtf. There is nothing I, or you can do to change that ???

And if he measured his shoulders with the pose in the picture, his shoulder width is 18".
Exactly and most people don't lift so theres that too

also all those researches are outdated I think.

Don't be silly, I can't take any of your comments seriously really

1) Okay... the fact that they dont lift makes it even worse. That means your about average relative to your height with someone who doesnt even lift. So yeah, you're frame is pretty bad.

2) Do you really think the average shoulder width has changed amoun men in the last 500 years...? Thats nothing. This study was conducted in 2010.

3) I mean okay... Don't take it seriously... They're just numbers, they wont change because me or you does or doesnt take them seriously JFL. Its just facts.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Hes 6'1, The average person isnt 6'1.

So, relative to his height, he has an average bideltpid to someone who doesnt lift.

You can cope saying "Ur mean", "ur insecure", but numbers are numbers wtf. There is nothing I, or you can do to change that ???

And if he measured his shoulders with the pose in the picture, his shoulder width is 18".

1) Okay... the fact that they dont lift makes it even worse. That means your about average relative to your height with someone who doesnt even lift. So yeah, you're frame is pretty bad.

2) Do you really think the average shoulder width has changed amoun men in the last 500 years...? Thats nothing. This study was conducted in 2010.

3) I mean okay... Don't take it seriously... They're just numbers, they wont change because me or you does or doesnt take them seriously JFL. Its just facts.
Id argue with you but there is no benefit of that. All I can say is people notice my shoulders and chest first, you need to see the reality of bodies in teenagers of eastern europeans

Id argue with you but there is no benefit of that. All I can say is people notice my shoulders and chest first, you need to see the reality of bodies in teenagers of eastern europeans

This study was conducted in both Eastern and Western europe. People dont notice anything on you mate, nothing on you is very far above average to the point where someone would point them out.

Keep coping thinking people in Eastern Europe are all ugly when I've been there, you're own fucking country for 2 weeks (Which is more than enough time to observe a sample of the population) and everyone there was around the global average. Infact, people were a bit taller than in London.

Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and androidcel

Don't listen to him anyway, he doesent know what he is saying. I see my bideltoid is 19.5 pointed out by a lookism user, Im close to 20 inch ones maybe in a month or so, his opinions dont matter to me at all

Don't listen to him anyway, he doesent know what he is saying. I see my bideltoid is 19.5 pointed out by a lookism user, Im close to 20 inch ones maybe in a month or so, his opinions dont matter to me at all

If you say you measured 19.5 you probably measured 19.

Even if you did measure 19.5", thats not "Close" to 20". JFL do you know how long it takes to add 0.5" to your shoulder width as a natural? Plus, lets be honest, you're diet and training arent 100%.

Some John Bloke tells you that its possible to gain 0.5" shoulder width in a month and you believed it ????

If it was the other way around, and the lookism user was telling the truth and I was telling you what you wanted to hear, you'd say;

"Oh my goth dudth, you reallthy reek of inthecurithy dudth. Your noth thelling the twuth, and I thont care abouth your opinion anywathys"

Yeah, anyone who is better than you at something, and says they are better than you are definately soooo "Insecure"

I'm sure thats what your teachers told you as an autistic child when you got bullied at school.

Last edited:
Its cause I am a beginner lol, I have been lifting for 7 months but trying to imrpove

Its actually looking big in clothes now (or looking good atleast), then when Its summer my goals will defo change.
Please do a slow cut in May 1st goddamit you are destroying your potential

Please do a slow cut in May 1st goddamit you are destroying your potential
Yeh defo will cut in may ngl thats my goals but atm my frame looks much better

Shoulder width is mostly genetic. It's all about the length of the clavicle. You can definitely add deltoid mass, but maybe an inch? one inch and an half if lucky.
View attachment 17252

• +1
Reactions: MadMong

While you won't go from super narrow to super wide.. Unless you're an absolute framecel you should have the ability to widen your shoulders enough to look powerful and proportionate. Gym is not cope for those with narrow shoulders.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, HighIQcel and androidcel