how many matches is a good amount on dating app?

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall
i have been using hinge for almost 1 month, about 500 matches, using app every few days for my 10 likes rest are in my liked me section.

i feel like this isnt a good amount and to use it truly you need even more matches, as even then the amount of dates and times i proceed off app is very small compared to amount of matches i get.

how many do you think you need to truly benefit from dating app? im sure a chad will get 1000 in that time

i have been using hinge for almost 1 month, about 500 matches, using app every few days for my 10 likes rest are in my liked me section.

i feel like this isnt a good amount and to use it truly you need even more matches, as even then the amount of dates and times i proceed off app is very small compared to amount of matches i get.

how many do you think you need to truly benefit from dating app? im sure a chad will get 1000 in that time

View attachment 2589963
View attachment 2589964
u have hinge premium

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
nice then, how many likes do you receive per day
probably avg likes 10 a day but some days you will get more and some days less, i feel it just depends when algorithm pushes you on the app + there is also sometimes delay in time to get a match when u like first, i will like a profile and then the match will happen week later for example

probably avg likes 10 a day but some days you will get more and some days less, i feel it just depends when algorithm pushes you on the app + there is also sometimes delay in time to get a match when u like first, i will like a profile and then the match will happen week later for example
oh ik that, i had 2500 matches on hinge but it took about 4 months + me sending alot of the likes to achieve it. 20% match rate

my warning to u would be dont get banned on hinge, meaning dont troll or argue w girls because once ur banned u legit cannot bypass the ban its insane

oh ik that, i had 2500 matches on hinge but it took about 4 months + me sending alot of the likes to achieve it. 20% match rate

my warning to u would be dont get banned on hinge, meaning dont troll or argue w girls because once ur banned u legit cannot bypass the ban its insane

How many of those did you fuck? 0 or 0?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, aleksander and the BULL

did you get banned before for that :lul: i just ignore or unmatch if they try to ego

How tf did you get that many matches within just a month? I just finished 3 chadfish Hinge expirements and they all got <= 200 in 2 months jfl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
How tf did you get that many matches within just a month? I just finished 3 chadfish Hinge expirements and they all got <= 200 in 2 months jfl
5A8B4DC3 E498 4065 AE19 73548AA104D7

i mog and have merc :lul: :lul:@WishIwasChico

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

Not even using alt devices?
Wanna make more fish

Not even using alt devices?
Wanna make more fish
If u get banned on hinge it’s almost impossible to bypass even w a new phone and sim, new pics, different info and Apple id it somehow detects u

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Carpill

• Love it
Reactions: atlantean
If u get banned on hinge it’s almost impossible to bypass even w a new phone and sim, new pics, different info and Apple id it somehow detects u
Shit, why?
I got banned for trannyfishing

insane, ill rope if i get banned one day
Yh I got depressed ngl, a girl ik is running an account on hinge for me now since it’s impossible to make my own

• +1
Reactions: atlantean

View attachment 2589963
View attachment 2589964
depends on location like 99% of things