How many of you grew after age 20 in height & frame?

J

Jigen

Kraken
Need some copium.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 23865
just do the right things and experiment on yourself

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
your frame can grow very late as its the very last thing to fuse (calvicle). Framemaxx, and asor height only thing you can do is strech and try to grow from your spine. (some user said he grew when he was 19 or 20 by 3 cms.).

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, Jigen and thereallegend
just do the right things and experiment on yourself
I still believe in
- Mk677
- Aromasin
- Chondroitin
- Vit D3K2
- Relaxin
- Carbon 60
- HIIT
- Sleep
- Stretching

I don’t like GH because it’s exogenous and there’s many types of naturally produced GH.
GnRH down regulates the pituitary gland.
Leg lengthening sacrifices your athleticism. Can leave you permanently disabled.
Glucosamine works for joints but stops IGF1 production.

This new compound is purported to be safer than GH & GnRH.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Jigen
@thereallegend
Too bad I spent $20 on 6 months worth of glucosamine just to not use it bc I don’t want to inhibit my IGF-1. MK 677 is basically cope for height. It does help with gymmaxxing and ascending from frameletism though.

Now what does Chondotroitin by itself do?

@thereallegend
Too bad I spent $20 on 6 months worth of glucosamine just to not use it bc I don’t want to inhibit my IGF-1. MK 677 is basically cope for height. It does help with gymmaxxing and ascending from frameletism though.

Now what does Chondotroitin by itself do?
How is mk677 cope? I thought if your growth plates aren't fused then raising gh levels or injecting it is best way to get taller (excluding LL)

Maybe frame grew but my peepee definitely grew since I only started doing cardio in early 20 went from 14cm to 18cm

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Jigen
yeah your frame can get better. at ages 20 to 25 years, growth was 1.7 mm/year (clavile)

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
it's over if you have to ask this

Maybe frame grew but my peepee definitely grew since I only started doing cardio in early 20 went from 14cm to 18cm
I’m already at 19cm at 20. Imagine if my shit grew to 21+ cm

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kyrre and MaxillaMaxing
What does cardio have to do with it? Were you fat before?

Cardio probably just means more blood pumped in the penis

What does cardio have to do with it? Were you fat before?
Yes . And blood circulation. And since we have different bodies I dont think it would work on anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
How is mk677 cope? I thought if your growth plates aren't fused then raising gh levels or injecting it is best way to get taller (excluding LL)
MK doesn’t increase growth hormone levels high enough to affect height. Ntm it takes many months for MK to really have a profound effect on GH levels.

MK doesn’t increase growth hormone levels high enough to affect height. Ntm it takes many months for MK to really have a profound effect on GH levels.
So basically take it with CJC 1295 and huperzine a

2 g of Animal protein per kg + calorie surplus for igf-1 optimization

your frame can grow very late as its the very last thing to fuse (calvicle). Framemaxx, and asor height only thing you can do is strech and try to grow from your spine. (some user said he grew when he was 19 or 20 by 3 cms.).
Clavicle will not grow if scapula is closed and scapula closes by 20 or 19.5