How many of you hit gym?

Do you exercise

• Lifting weight/going gym

• No physical activity or exercise

• Other/alternative physical activity/sport (reply)

Results are only viewable after voting.
EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Going to the gym or doing some sort of exercise/physical activity is a fundamental for any looksmaxxer. If your not doing any sort of physical activity then can you even call yourself a looksmaxxer?

96554322 39DF 461C 85EC C64DD9B8BC7A

Answer the poll at the top

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, 5.5psl, kingpiin and 10 others
Lifting only benefits you if you're over 6'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, HerpDerpson, chosen-one and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, GunDevilHybrid, mid and 2 others
No man you don't get it, chad doesn't have to work out, Chico and O'Pry eat pizza and McDonald's everyday and don't have to take care of themselves at all, working out is cope and an admission of defeat. Surgery is your only salvation.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Mewton, ascendedmark and 4 others
Just started hitting the gym 5 times a week and ive done football 3 times a week for like 6 years

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
No man you don't get it, chad doesn't have to work out, Chico and O'Pry eat pizza and McDonald's everyday, working out is cope and an admission of defeat. Surgery is your only salvation.
Ok but are most of us chads with chad genetics? We gotta max what we can

i do, 30-35 minutes everyday, alternating between push/pull, no dedicated leg day, but a few leg exercises thrown in

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EnglandBadman, Deleted member 32514 and wsada
Nah
LDAR lifestyle bro

Just started hitting the gym 5 times a week and ive done football 3 times a week for like 6 years
quit football is holding you down and normie as fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
I play tennis and run daily.

• Love it
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Lift weights every two days, but I’m in calorie deficit now so I don’t build muscle anymore

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: EnglandBadman and Deleted member 26379
i do, 30-35 minutes everyday, alternating between push/pull, no dedicated leg day, but a few leg exercises thrown in
how do you manage to cram an entire workout in to such a small amount of time? I need an hour at least

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
I workout at home almost everyday calisthenics mixed with dumbbell workout + stationary biking 15-60 min a day

• Love it
Lifting only benefits you if you're over 6'

Nope.

Lifting only benefits people who have an attractive face. Tall or short, it doesn't matter - if you have an ugly face, it's over. You're better off staying at home and figuring out how to make $$$. Money > physique (if you're ugly facially).

I'm skinny as fuck but when I walk in the gym all the women are looking at me instead of the guys who are short/average/tall in height, who have worked on their physique for years.

You can't polish a turd.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Fiqh
I lift weights i retire for this week

how do you manage to cram an entire workout in to such a small amount of time? I need an hour at least
im doing compounds only, no isolations, im doing L-sit pullups, ring pushups, ring dips, it will make u taxed quick.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
I'm skinny as fuck but when I walk in the gym all the women are looking at me instead of the guys who are short/average/tall in height, who have worked on their physique for years.
Tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, SomaliMax and EnglandBadman
im doing compounds only, no isolations, im doing L-sit pullups, ring pushups, ring dips, it will make u taxed quick.
makes sense, I do isolations only for optimal hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
I workout at home almost everyday calisthenics mixed with dumbbell workout + stationary biking 15-60 min a day
Im cuttin rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43585 and EnglandBadman
gym

is

cope

I used to go to kickboxing classes 3-4 days a week during the summer but haven't been back in the gym since September cuz i'm so depressed. I'm gonna try get back into the gym next week tho.

I did a workout last Sunday and my body is sore asf. I've gained mad fucking KG. Need to get super lean now and lose all that weight.

• +1
Going to the gym or doing some sort of exercise/physical activity is a fundamental for any looksmaxxer. If your not doing any sort of physical activity then can you even call yourself a looksmaxxer?

View attachment 2537994

Lebg has hella potential, too bad he is stupid and can't use it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman and DildoFaggins
What potential?
Looses weight, ( he has wide skull which can be truecel tier if they had face fat or be a mogger face if they are lean) trains neck, better skin and better hair , better eyebrows and lashes, he already has good coloring and no big failos. He can easily ascend in a year to MTN if not more.

View attachment 2537994

going to the gym to get girls is biggest cope ever, anyways going to the gym just to be in good shape is not bad, do HIT training of Mentzer and dont make gym your personality

Looses weight, ( he has wide skull which can be truecel tier if they had face fat or be a mogger face if they are lean) trains neck, better skin and better hair , better eyebrows and lashes, he already has good coloring and no big failos. He can easily ascend in a year to MTN if not more.
I find him disgusting tbh and think he's beyond saving, don't understand how anyone likes him either. Should be banned from .org, would probably be good for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
A day without exercise feels meaningless to me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, marek937 and EnglandBadman
it’s worth it just for the way u look in clothes, i starvemaxxed like this forum said and just became gaunt. decided to keep my bf low while gaining muscle and the way i fill out my shirts just looks so much more obviously attractive and “masculine”

the average male build a few hundred years ago is probably equivalent to the average gym goer now, no wonder women find men less attractive now. gym should be minimal for every looksmaxxer or you’re not even trying to improve.

• +1
What % body fat are you in the pic? Goal %?

I look very similar to this
Goal is 10-12% I think im 16-18% in this pic but guessed as low as 13% and high as 20%
I mainly do it for the face gains tho

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee
Goal is 10-12% I think im 16-18% in this pic but guessed as low as 13% and high as 20%
I mainly do it for the face gains tho
Thanks. I have a look into briefly on Google images and think 16-18% is accurate.

10-12% is tough. 13-15% should be good enough for facial improvements.

Also, for me, I look skinny as hell in clothes - at a low bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
What body fat% do i look? I have no clue how much i can cut
222B2750 AF6F 4F4C 974F B270A91B1926

i lift at home chin ups push ups squats

• Love it
Thanks. I have a look into briefly on Google images and think 16-18% is accurate.

10-12% is tough. 13-15% should be good enough for facial improvements.

Also, for me, I look skinny as hell in clothes - at a low bodyfat.
Yep im already struggling with binge eating(eating thousands of kcal in a sitting) cause im eating only 1500-1800 kcal a day.
I was obese as a child so my body likes to stay 20%+ body fat.
But once in my life i want to get really lean to see how my face looks

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee