How many of you were bullied as preteens?

Maybe stop posting about hurricanes...
3653853 1695249385991

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
I feel like I got more bullied as I got older, like when I hit my twenties LOL

Getting bullied is a prerequisite to becoming a moderator on the forum

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, Pikabro, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
I was the one bullying broke and weird kids : (

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24444
Yes got teased by other kids for being weak and not overly social but worse was when people in school wouldn’t even bully or tease me they just treated me like I was invisible which was worse they didn’t even treat me like a human being they just ignored me cause i was quite and had no social skills. Fucked me ngl scared to make friends even now I keep thinking all people that talk to me are only doing it’s a joke.

• So Sad
Reactions: Maalik
op is a brown balding indian right ?

Did you get bullied by your parents too?

finally someone fucking noticed holy shit, so many graycels and tiktokcels on here who don’t know LooksOverAll
im the only "newfag" (not rlly since i been in bp circles b4) that knows about og .org lmao
lol you cant get any more cringe than this muh og looksoverall is another edgy newfag zoomer. you two probably been since only 2020-2021, if you haven't been at least since 2014-2015 you have no right to talk about this you ignorant fags. only acceptable brags are creating bodybuildingforum.com stormfront.org and theapricity.com accounts till 2009. if you created it any later and in other sites congratulations, you are a newfag, an internet and psl invisible ant.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Joe Rogancel
nah. I was the quiet kid niggas were afraid of

I remember once I was beaten up really badly by some puerto rican nigga in 6th grade, the whole school bullied me for it, i would get constantly bullied for it.
Did you get back?

He got expelled, cuz he had beaten me really badly, never saw him again
oof honestly I would not have let that slide if he beat you that bad I would figure out someway to don’t put where he is then mess with him

• +1
Reactions: gimpygunk
in 6th-7th grade people called me names but i also was an asshole, insanely low inhib, borderline annoying and would sometimes randomly do really physically aggressive shit like slap kids or throw them to the ground or trip them. in 8th grade a got shit from people too but i was also very loved by my friends and a lot of them were considered "bullies" even though i was friends with them some of them would still do some fuck shit like get aggressive with me, got physically attacked a few times by kids in my literal friendgroup and one random ogre kid in the hall for cussing at him. in highschool barely shit happened, one kid fucked with me a little bit but he got destroyed by this kid in my class for fucking with me

I was the bully. always the biggest dude and was super NT until my jungian shadow kinda appeared

Got bullied from elementary school through college. It was brutal

only wish I hadn't assumed mewing was cope early on
YOURE STUPID ITS LITERALLY FREE? IT COST NOTHING TO DO SO ITS WORTH IT

• +1
i was never bullied but i was shunned ig thats social bullying tho, also i was in a situation where two guys pinned me to a wall and a third leader guy punched me up

In year 6, i was the bully/leader in a group of 15 boys. Its my deepest regret in life and i feel terrible about it. We wouldn’t bully nice people but basically people who snaked to teachers about things would get bullied. Luckily i had the chance to apologize to the vietnemese kid i bullied in yr 6 about 5 yrs later. We’re friends now but i still ferl terrible and hate my younger self, i wish i could beat the shit out of me in yr 6. Now i try to be as nice to everyone as possible, and try to imagine whats its like to be in their shoes.

You never know what someones going through/what their life is like as cliche as it is.

• +1
my childhood was magical man.
at age 10 I confessed to a crush I had, age 11 I became king of my primary school. I could literally do anything and say anything and it would be well received. I was a good speaker too. :Comfy:
I actually bullied this dwarfy kid a lot cause his
ugly face pissed me off. tho I tried not to, because it was haraam and shit but after a few days I would start again. He was a nice guy too.

i still remember the time with my friend when we were walking around the playground near the end of Year 6 and he told me we should enjoy this while we can

prophetic words as I would later find out.

year 7 was good, I was still the tallest and strongest (about 5,5 ) in the year. had a cool moment where six dudes couldn't hold me back in rugby, and my ego was slowly getting bigger and bigger and girls still liked talking to me. I also made up to the kid I bullied in year 6. We ended up in the same sec school, and when he got bullied I protected him. Everybody liked me so they obeyed my commands :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

Year 8[moved schools] is when I finally got bullied myself lol but not physically. just emotionally. My nose quadrupled in length, I grew to about 5,7 which I still am now. Puberty indianjanitor maxxed me tbh but I was still tall for my age.

the two hottest girls decided to routinely mock me for being ugly af. And I could tell everyone agreed with them.
I never hit a girl except all the way back in year 6 [some girl insulted me after I insulted her so I dragged her around by the hair JFL]
but I got brainwashed with bluepill, feminism and "don't hit girls or you'll be a sissy" . This shit continued until I lost respect from other guys too. Due to that I became ashamed of my face, and lost courage. And my jaw was getting more and more deformed too, so I lost my ability to speak properly as well in addition to becoming negative SMV.
I started losing fights to people weaker than me. Got desperate to win respect back, lost even more fights and the brutal humiliation still is burned in my memory.

eventually just gave up on being respected, making friends or getting girls, turned my brain off and coped with academics and anime. I actually did really well in GCSEs. top 0.1% in the country. The teachers were blasting gas in my ass about muh Potential and I should become an investment banker or some shit. I was just looking around and saw the yr 11 chad celebrating with his friends group about getting a grade 6(B) in maths so he can enter A Levels. I was standing around with a grade 9(A**) but still felt a pang of jealousy as I stood around with only my mother and no friends at all.

coped even more during sixth form until reality hit me like a sledgehammer at age 20 im short, ugly and deformed, unsociable, cowardly, invisible, nerdy.
Everything I thought I would never be when I grew up.

here I am now age 21.

brutally over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and 0hMan
never

my social status crumbled in high school

• +1
Yes got teased by other kids for being weak and not overly social but worse was when people in school wouldn’t even bully or tease me they just treated me like I was invisible which was worse they didn’t even treat me like a human being they just ignored me cause i was quite and had no social skills. Fucked me ngl scared to make friends even now I keep thinking all people that talk to me are only doing it’s a joke.
similar to me in some ways. but I only ever got mocked for being ugly, cringy and friendless. That just reduced my desire to express myself and became invisible. Just like u when people talk to me i assume they're just trying to be nice.

at age 10 I confessed to a crush I had, age 11 I became king of my primary school. I could literally do anything and say anything and it would be well received. I was a good speaker too. :Comfy:
ugly face pissed me off. tho I tried not to, because it was haraam and shit but after a few days I would start again. He was a nice guy too.

i still remember the time with my friend when we were walking around the playground near the end of Year 6 and he told me we should enjoy this while we can

year 7 was good, I was still the tallest and strongest (about 5,5 ) in the year. had a cool moment where six dudes couldn't hold me back in rugby, and my ego was slowly getting bigger and bigger and girls still liked talking to me. I also made up to the kid I bullied in year 6. We ended up in the same sec school, and when he got bullied I protected him. Everybody liked me so they obeyed my commands :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

Year 8[moved schools] is when I finally got bullied myself lol but not physically. just emotionally. My nose quadrupled in length, I grew to about 5,7 which I still am now. Puberty indianjanitor maxxed me tbh but I was still tall for my age.

the two hottest girls decided to routinely mock me for being ugly af. And I could tell everyone agreed with them.
I never hit a girl except all the way back in year 6 [some girl insulted me after I insulted her so I dragged her around by the hair JFL]
but I got brainwashed with bluepill, feminism and "don't hit girls or you'll be a sissy" . This shit continued until I lost respect from other guys too. Due to that I became ashamed of my face, and lost courage. And my jaw was getting more and more deformed too, so I lost my ability to speak properly as well in addition to becoming negative SMV.
I started losing fights to people weaker than me. Got desperate to win respect back, lost even more fights and the brutal humiliation still is burned in my memory.

eventually just gave up on being respected, making friends or getting girls, turned my brain off and coped with academics and anime. I actually did really well in GCSEs. top 0.1% in the country. The teachers were blasting gas in my ass about muh Potential and I should become an investment banker or some shit. I was just looking around and saw the yr 11 chad celebrating with his friends group about getting a grade 6(B) in maths so he can enter A Levels. I was standing around with a grade 9(A**) but still felt a pang of jealousy as I stood around with only my mother and no friends at all.

coped even more during sixth form until reality hit me like a sledgehammer at age 20 im short, ugly and deformed, unsociable, cowardly, invisible, nerdy.

here I am now age 21.

brutally over.
Divine karma.

here I am now age 21.

brutally over.
Same tbh. Brutal

• So Sad
Divine karma.
i left out nearly all the good i did.
infact my sec school "friends group" was just a collection of bullying victims I saved jfl. I was secondary School Jesus for a while lmao.
Until they got bored of being "Physically safe, but ostracised from everyone else" and they could tell I was losing my confidence too and I know they felt embarrassed being associated with an ugly loser. they wanted a fun gang and girls. I get it but itstill made me seethe for a while.

so they slowly left me and reintegrated with normal school society. i'm still bitter about it tbh
we were very close friends for 2+ years.
they get bullied and become shy. I help, they recover slowly and they end up reviving their social lives.
I get bullied and become shy. no help. just rotted alone. The most they've done is not unfollow me on ig even until now lol.
:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan
I'm harassed and molested everyday by adults and children

Same tbh. Brutal
really bro? I never met anybody with a life path like mine.
its brutal isn't it? everyone here was basically living a shit life from the start, but we had everything we could want and watched shit go downhill rather than get better like we expected from ourselves and nothing's worse than living in a quicksand type of situation where the harder u struggle the lower you get. What happened to you? i legit want to know if its similar to me.

Did the Seed of Ugliness feed on your confidence to grow into the ugly tree of your downfall like with me? that's actually how I would refer to the period to myself

Chapter 1: The Golden Childhood[0-13]
Chapter 2: "The Teenage Downfall"[14-16]
Chapter 3 : The Cope[16-19]
Chapter 4: The Rot[20-21]

Chapter 5 will be "The Restoration" Insha allah after my bimax and double LL:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Got bullied from elementary school through college. It was brutal
Do you think you got bullied from being different or you not being NT enough?

Do you think you got bullied from being different or you not being NT enough?
Me looking different, autistic, and in college i was fat aswell

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Me looking different, autistic, and in college i was fat aswell
Now that you are lean muscular yet still got no action with Norwegian girl is mind boggling to me

Now that you are lean muscular yet still got no action with Norwegian girl is mind boggling to me
I do get action, but to be fair, it is with LTB, MTB Norwegian girls. Maybe if i was 19 instead of 29, it hurts i wasted my whole school years being a virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I do get action, but to be fair, it is with LTB, MTB Norwegian girls. Maybe if i was 19 instead of 29, it hurts i wasted my whole school years being a virgin
Would you say being an introvert in Norway is a failo? because it's a very conformist country, hence being non NT or divert from norm = outcast

Would you say being an introvert in Norway is a failo? because it's a very conformist country, hence being non NT or divert from norm = outcast
It is a big failo. ive been called out on it, on my behaviour, it is a big sheep mentality though. If u differ ur a weirdo.

For example just last year, i got called a weirdo and conspiracy theorist by my sister, for refusing to take the vaccine. I didn't even argue with her about it, thats just an example of the herd mentality of Norwegians

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It is a big failo. ive been called out on it, on my behaviour, it is a big sheep mentality though. If u differ ur a weirdo.

For example just last year, i got called a weirdo and conspiracy theorist by my sister, for refusing to take the vaccine. I didn't even argue with her about it, thats just an example of the herd mentality of Norwegians
that's the biggest problem in Norway rn, herd mentality. Why don't you just roll with it like fake that you are into hiking, hockey, summerfestival, stuffs like that. As I'd assume you are prob like me who prefer to rot on the internet and videogames instead of those activities with normies all the time?

that's the biggest problem in Norway rn, herd mentality. Why don't you just roll with it like fake that you are into hiking, hockey, summerfestival, stuffs like that. As I'd assume you are prob like me who prefer to rot on the internet and videogames instead of those activities with normies all the time?
Im 29, its too late to blend in, i tried the fake shit when i was in high school, didn't work, albeit i looked worse back then, now i just do what i enjoy, working out, playing video games

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Im 29, its too late to blend in, i tried the fake shit when i was in high school, didn't work, albeit i looked worse back then, now i just do what i enjoy, working out, playing video games
What games do you play? how tall are you compared to Nordic chads? you look tall in the pic

really bro? I never met anybody with a life path like mine.
its brutal isn't it? everyone here was basically living a shit life from the start, but we had everything we could want and watched shit go downhill rather than get better like we expected from ourselves and nothing's worse than living in a quicksand type of situation where the harder u struggle the lower you get. What happened to you? i legit want to know if its similar to me.

Did the Seed of Ugliness feed on your confidence to grow into the ugly tree of your downfall like with me? that's actually how I would refer to the period to myself

Chapter 1: The Golden Childhood[0-13]
Chapter 2: "The Teenage Downfall"[14-16]
Chapter 3 : The Cope[16-19]
Chapter 4: The Rot[20-21]

Chapter 5 will be "The Restoration" Insha allah after my bimax and double LL:Comfy:
I simply failed to transition into adulthood. I forgot at some point that I’m an individual with my own rights

• +1
Lol
I tried "acting" too as a last resort and naturally it didn't work. It's hard to pull off an act.

Even if it worked we'd still be doing shit we don't like while pretending we're having fun. That's actually worse than an honest session of rot on .org :lul:

Lol
I tried "acting" too as a last resort and naturally it didn't work. It's hard to pull off an act.

Even if it worked we'd still be doing shit we don't like while pretending we're having fun. That's actually worse than an honest session of rot on .org :lul:
Can’t relate tbh I’m just a failed normie. If you can even say I tried (was utterly hapless).

Bullied once puberty started

bullied? No.

Disrespected? Yes, in like 6th-7th grade

The thing is that no one really harasses you after you get out of high school, so shade is usually thrown in different ways. It's hard to tell if you're still bullyable after the 12th grade. Maybe I still am, ion know

Made fun of because of curly hair(shit haircut) . Being called names. I was pretty nt and jestermaxxed but had no true friends untill highschool.