How many people grow (in terms of height) past 16-17?

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
5’11.5 desperately trying to get that 6’1-6’2 what are my odds i grow into my 20’s? How do I know if I’m done growing or not

When I was 16 I was 5.8. When I was 17 I was 5.10. When I was 18 I was 5.11-6 feet. I'm 19 now and 6.1, still growing, my feet just grew to size 13 shoe.
Cant answer the OP google might help i think, but you can fraud 6’1 at least. Go to doc asap and check if plates open and if they are do your own research consider mk677+cjc dac, hgh + ai, etc

I think for u its important to get on an AI fast(after seeing plates r open)
Where can I get that shit? link me some sites, i want to grow taller, im still in puberty too.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
I'm already 17, turning 18 in July.

I grew half a centimeter within the past 3 months.

When I have my feet together and I am standing in correct posture, I am 185 cm.

It all depends on what age your growth plates infuse.

im 17 and i grew half a cm since becoming 17. tbh ill be happy if max out at 5'11.5", im 5'10.5-7.5" rn.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and RAITEIII
5’11.5 desperately trying to get that 6’1-6’2 what are my odds i grow into my 20’s? How do I know if I’m done growing or not
My father stopped growing until he was 22 years of age. He was the same height as you were at age 18, then he shot up to 6"1-6"2 at the age of 22.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Adam666, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
Same spot as you, 5’10 atm, just grew 2 cm. Best way is probably just eating a shit ton of food, protein, working out. And hope for the best.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SixFootManlet and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
My father stopped growing until he was 22 years of age. He was the same height as you were at age 18, then he shot up to 6"1-6"2 at the age of 22.

life fuel

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 3202
life fuel
Same here haha, Im gonna go to to the doctor and see if my growth plates are fused to truly know if they are ill have to cope
im 17 and i grew half a cm since becoming 17. tbh ill be happy if max out at 5'11.5", im 5'10.5-7.5" rn.
you say that till you wish you were 6'2
Same spot as you, 5’10 atm, just grew 2 cm. Best way is probably just eating a shit ton of food, protein, working out. And hope for the best.
I actually heard fasting Increases HGH But if you're not overweight like me there is no point

Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Inject to go past ur genetic limit

Simple

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and BasedSpinelet257
My brother grew from 6’0 at 16 to 6’3 at 25

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, SixFootManlet, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 3 others
I grew 5cm between 20-23. 173cm > 178cm. I was 166cm at 17, so late bloomer.

178cm morning / 176.7cm night with a 5/10 face is still not good enough to ascend though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Epitaph, SixFootManlet and 2 others
When I was 16 I was 5.8. When I was 17 I was 5.10. When I was 18 I was 5.11-6 feet. I'm 19 now and 6.1, still growing, my feet just grew to size 13 shoe.

Where can I get that shit? link me some sites, i want to grow taller, im still in puberty too.
damn what age did you start puberty

I only grew 2 centimeters after 17

Naturally (parents are short) short people tend to stop growing around 16, 17. The genetically very tall (6 footers all across their family) are usually the ones that continue growing after 17, after 18 into their twenties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy and PubertyMaxxer
damn what age did you start puberty

14. But development was slow. I was always mistaken for being 3 to 4 years below my ACTUAL age by my peer group. Like at 20 I worked in a grocery store and people thought I was 16. I was even carded for 15-rated video games and DVD's at 20.

As a freshman in college (just turning 17) people on my college course thought I was 13. I was mocked and told I look junior high.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 15854
My dad is 60 and he told me he grew 2cm compared to when he got measured a few years ago. He's pretty active & runs a lot, like 10km a day. It could just be postural improvements though.

My dad is 60 and he told me he grew 2cm compared to when he got measured a few years ago. He's pretty active & runs a lot, like 10km a day. It could just be postural improvements though.
Yeah some oldcels report 1 inch increase after roids, probably hás to do with better muscle suporrt

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I've grown two inches since I was 16, 19 now.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, BigBoy, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Depends really. I was always a late bloomer, I literally got more body hair and my dick grew even at 18+ lol. I stopped growing in height at around when I turned 19. I grew about an inch between 17 and 19. My cousin is 6'3 and stopped growing when he wsa 21 so he says.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Chadelite
Still growing past 17

The taller you are the more you grow after 16

Which is why most tall guys who are like 6, 8 grew after 16

While short guys stop growing early

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SixFootManlet
Me and my brother:
* I didn't grow in length anymore past 16 or 17
* My brother grew past 17, I guess untill 19 maybe 20 even.

As a teenager I seemed destined to height mogg him, but I stopped growing to early.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I grew 7 cm since 16 birthday, will be 17 in 1 month
175 to 182

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SixFootManlet, RAITEIII and SpearOfOrion
On average, people grow 1 inch from 16 to 21.
height-2-20-boys.png

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
I grew til 20ish very slowly

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Nofap works as AI in that they both prevent your plates from closing .

Question
Early masturbation makes you grow less - about 12 years old.
Does the beginning of the gym around the age of 12 make you grow less?
and overtraining grows less?
thanks

yeah it seems to be the case.

If you're 5'11 at 16 you'll probably reach at least 6'1.
I doubt it I have not grown since 15 I gotta check my growth plates and start with hormones if they’re not closed

i have people in my family that grew over 3'' after 20
it is possible to grow a significant amount in ones 20s however it is also unlikely

i have people in my family that grew over 3'' after 20
it is possible to grow a significant amount in ones 20s however it is also unlikely
I only need 2-3 inches anyway

How tall r u rn?
Bordering 6,3

Dad grew 4 inches at my age

But I don't wanna risk it

So I'm gonna niacin max with melatonin

Grow 3 inches with that

Should work cuz I'm still growing

Poorcel can't afford peptides so this is my inky cope

I put. Money towards facepuller and other stuff

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Bordering 6,3

Dad grew 4 inches at my age

But I don't wanna risk it

So I'm gonna niacin max with melatonin

Grow 3 inches with that

Should work cuz I'm still growing

Poorcel can't afford peptides so this is my inky cope

I put. Money towards facepuller and other stuff
Are these proven methods of growing taller or do they just help reach genetic potential? Also how do you know you’re still growing did you check growth plates at doctor?

Are these proven methods of growing taller or do they just help reach genetic potential? Also how do you know you’re still growing did you check growth plates at doctor?
They make u Grow past it potential of course

To check if.u can grow get a femur x Ray

But if u grew recently

Like In the last few months

Ur. Probs still growing

They make u Grow past it potential of course

To check if.u can grow get a femur x Ray

But if u grew recently

Like In the last few months

Ur. Probs still growing
I haven’t grown since 14 man fucking sucks man

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I grew till 21-22. But after 18 my growth rate was really slow - about 0.3 inches per year.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
have you tried relaxin?

This dude @Mr_wax grew an inch at 27 from taking relaxin. Im planning on taking some when my bottle arrives
Why is it good?

I was like 5'8 at age 17

Now Im 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
I was 5’9/10 at 16 now I am 6’0.5 not only did my height grow but my clavicles also widened

Tales
I promise I’ve conducted research and I urge you to take precautions and do Nofap for long periods of time and you’ll see.

Last edited: