How many people grow (in terms of height) past 16-17?

21 but since 19 it dramatically slowed
we are both the same Brah we are done growing now no way you can grow at 21 unless you have a pituitary tumor

I want to stretch my spine and gain 1 inch somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
If I can thicken my long neck I’ll be fine... 6’0.5 is a really respectable height though for us both.

Just eat a ton of dairy red meat and eggs and it's possible

I grew from 6 foot to 6’3 from 16-21

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
I grew from 6 foot to 6’3 from 16-21
Was your growth graudual? Because I have not changed since 14 and I am concerned

5’11.5 desperately trying to get that 6’1-6’2 what are my odds i grow into my 20’s? How do I know if I’m done growing or not
My father grew 2 inches between 18 and 21

DOES NOFAP STUNT YOUR GROWTH?

Hop on an AI and inject HGH & IGF-1 immediately.

no, masturbation stunts your growth, nofap is actually promoting it
Oh, I meant masturbation. I fapped quite a few when I was teen, but I'm still 187. So probably I would have been even taller.

Oh, I meant masturbation. I fapped quite a few when I was teen, but I'm still 187. So probably I would have been even taller.
yes you definitely would've you would've cheated yourself out of maximum 3 inches

I grew from 180cm to 186 16 to 18

yes you definitely would've you would've cheated yourself out of maximum 3 inches
I don't think if I didn't fap I would have been 3 inches taller, maybe one at best.

I don't think if I didn't fap I would have been 3 inches taller, maybe one at best.
i said maximum 3 inches taller that is if you are chronic masturbator.

Grew from 184 to 186cm

I'm chronic masturbater @didntreadlol aswell.
is it over?
well then u have cheated urself out of maximum 3 inches minimum is probably an 2 inch, also i wont know if it is 'over' for you

• +1
Reactions: Xander578
well then u have cheated urself out of maximum 3 inches minimum is probably an 2 inch, also i wont know if it is 'over' for you
My growth plates r open how can I restore it?

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol
Yes, crucial. GMO brains aren't effective
I'll hire some ugandan tribal hunters to hunt me free range gorillas so i can eat their brains and testicles

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
I'll hire some ugandan tribal hunters to hunt me free range gorillas so i can eat their brains and testicles
Do you believe fapping stunted your growth?

• +1
Reactions: Xander578
I really think the amount of hair on your body is a solid indication of how much you have left to grow. I didn't have much hair at 14 and had a growth spurt then which stopped at 16, by the end of it I looked like a gorilla, I was hairy all over.
I'm 17 now and haven't grown a single cm since 16. I grew to 5'11 luckily which isn't the ideal height but it isn't midget tier so I guess it doesn't suck that much

an inch or two is definitely possible

I'm already 17, turning 18 in July.

I grew half a centimeter within the past 3 months.

When I have my feet together and I am standing in correct posture, I am 185 cm.

It all depends on what age your growth plates infuse.
what july? im 10