How many Stacys can Chads actually pull on tinder?

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
I have no doubt the top 0,1% can pull hundreds of girls but what quality are they? There are some Stacys on there for sure but they seem to be advertising their IG more than anything. How common is it for Chads to pull one of these? Most experiments did show a lot of women going crazy about mm but these women were mostly average and none of them top tier. I have yet to see a guy that looks so good even Stacys would want to have sex with him purely because of his looks without any other variables.
I think you have to meet these Stacys IRL whereas girls could easily find Chads on tinder.
Even women worshipping Meeks were all ugly. Stacys have so many options they care more about money and status and will most likely end up with someone who is not Chad.
This

seems to be more common than

I think getting Stacys on tinder even for Chads is a myth

Last edited:
as much as his penis demands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 6723, wasted and 6 others
I use Cavill as an example of someone I would kill to look like; look at who he has publicly dated. At best Becky's. Most above average normies. His IG is filled with 40 year old latin/russian roasties. Younger Chads will pull Stacylite's pretty easily but you have to actually quantify that actual Stacy's have literally infinite SMV to the point where the very same "Chads" this forum worships are simping for them too. The sexual game is rigged in favour of women and always has been.

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan and MaxillaIsEverything
I use Cavill as an example of someone I would kill to look like; look at who he has publicly dated. At best Becky's. Most above average normies. His IG is filled with 40 year old latin/russian roasties. Younger Chads will pull Stacylite's pretty easily but you have to actually quantify that actual Stacy's have literally infinite SMV to the point where the very same "Chads" this forum worships are simping for them too. The sexual game is rigged in favour of women and always has been.
just be masthetic

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
we never even had a chance.

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
just be masthetic

Maesthetic implies good bones AND the right amount of feminine type features to balance both sides. It's almost unheard of even in some of the people posted here. That's why even most of the guys posted on here end up being more pretty boy or more masculine than a full on hybrid.

• +1
Reactions: redhandsbluehands
Hundreds per week and thousands if gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and MaxillaIsEverything
All my rich friends have stacy moms and dads that should be posting here man.

the first is more common because stacies are way more common than chads

I have no doubt the top 0,1% can pull hundreds of girls but what quality are they? There are some Stacys on there for sure but they seem to be advertising their IG more than anything. How common is it for Chads to pull one of these? Most experiments did show a lot of women going crazy about mm but these women were mostly average and none of them top tier. I have yet to see a guy that looks so good even Stacys would want to have sex with him purely because of his looks without any other variables.
I think, most don't even want to pull alot of women for a long amount of time.
Slaying is more a normies dream, than a Chad dream. Chad is usually more for quality of quantity. My observation of 3 Chads I ever met irl.