How Mewing Works and Why You Don't get Results From A High IQ Paid Looksmaxxing Consultant

Apexxing

Apexxing

The Real Life Gang-Star
Mewing in terms of facial bone development works by putting pressure on bone segments and their sutures. Sutures are fibrous joint-like segments in between the different bone segments of the face & skull. This is where bone grows from as it is the only space to expand from. The bone is a solid structure so you can't grow or remodel it from the interior. There are no official ages when this sutures fuse but one site suggested that the cranial sutures, the sutures in the cranium/part that holds the brain, not the face, fuse between ages 30-50 and may not at all. 2 of the cranial sutures fuse as an infant and are why the top of a baby's head is soft (and you why don't push on it/why you get fucked from dropped on head as a baby). The sutures of the face never fuse except I believe the Maxilla wherein one text said there were signs of suture beginning at 65 years old. Therefore you can grow new facial bone and change your facial structure nearly all your life. Dr. mew did some pieces on adults who got facial paralysis and their face became shambles because we have sutures and not one solid bone and they their muscles couldn't hold everything together.

Suture Lines Front
Suture Lines Beneath

Mewing causes the maxilla to be pushed up and forward against the skull. Since the maxilla can't grow up, it grows forward and to the side. Growing forward causes a nice nose & face. The growth to the side causes the zygomattic/cheekbones to be pushed out and grow, giving the high/strong cheekbone look. You can picture this process by pushing slime or something soft against a table. The substance flattens. It cannot go forward or back so it goes to the sides and expands. The Maxilla & cheekbones do the same thing. The maxilla & cheekbones go outward, and since you don't have massive sutures like a regular joint (because this would make your face literally moldable and not secure) these bones have to grow larger to compensate and grow from the suture lines because that's the only place where there is room to expand from. Bones grow and change location & size, they don't get broken down and remolded like a sculpture.

So in fact anything that increases bone growth is beneficial, especially Vitamin K2. Bone doesn't grow properly and bone metabolism is fucked up without K2, Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, and Vitamin D3.

Vitamin K2 DOES NOT HINDER MEWING RESULTS

The 2 studies that found Vitamin 2 Mk-7 inhibited Osteoclast cells were done in vitro on rat bone marrow cells in the former and the latter in vitro on elderly female rat femur. The first problem is that in vitro means cells in a pitry dish which incredibly decreases the transferrability to human and regular internal interaction. The second problem is the study was done on rat cells and rats are not humans, further lowering the transferrability. The third problem is that the studies used parathyroid hormone and/or prostaglandin E2 to stimulate Osteoclasts/increase bone resorption which goes passed normal metabolism, making it unnatural and not a normal process. Mk-7 likely did this by protecting and normalizing bone metabolism AKA healthy shit. The fourth problem is that the second study used elderly rat femur cells (bolster previous theory/problem). Osteoclast cells & function INCREASE with age which also contributes to osteoperosis. If osteoclast stimulation aided in bone remodelling then why would sutures fuse in elderly people with more Osteoclast and why would mewing get harder as we age?

If Vitamin K2 Mk-7 inhibited normal/healthy Osteoclast function, studies wouldn't be showing the beneficial increase in bone growth/density/mass. Osteoclasts are required in the reformation & growth of bones, without it the bone wouldn't grow.

Real Results and Did @Saludan Get Surgery

1. He has more chin hair in the after pic which makes his chin looker bigger.
2. His tongue resting on the bottom of his mouth causes that sag/fat under the jawline, hiding it the jawline. In the after his tongue is on the roof as it should be.
3. The corner of the jaw is muscle from chewing more/properly which causes it to protrude and be more prominent, not hard and can be done in a few months.
4. The jaw doesn't grow from mewing, it returns to normal placement. You get a recessed chin/jaw from mouthbreathing all the time, causing the jaw to relax over years, recess, and then affix recessed. Also the chin doesn't change or grow, it just becomes hidden from all the jumbled skin and fat in a recessed chin.
5. ^Jaw/recessed chin are fixed faster. Jaw just returns to normal position, doesn't grow something fierce.
6. It's just his jaw getting fixed from mewing, not getting model tier cheekbones or fixed nose bridge so it's not hard to believe. he already had a good nose & cheekbones so again, it was mostly fixing his mouthbreather jaw & tongue.

He might've gotten surgery who knows, but this result in the time period happens.

Why You Don't Get Results

1. You've done it for less than 2 years and below reasons. Average-tier takes up to 2-3 years to get really good results, why would a mouthbreathing mungo go from 0-10 model tier cheekbones in 2 years with average effort?

2. You don't keep your tongue up long enough. You need to keep WHOLE tongue up 4+ hours a day and during the night.

3. You don't put the back of the tongue up (almost everybody). The back of the tongue is the most important part because that is where the majority of the tongue power is and pushes the maxilla up & forward. It takes time actually trying to mew to build up the tongue muscles and build the mind-muscle connection that allows you to place the back of the tongue on the roof. You'll feel the back of the tongue on the roof when you do it. If you aren't model tier natural mewing face, you'll feel the tongue press near the internal nostrils holes & throat. In almost everybody that is mewing (because they have to), the back of the tongue will constrict the airway so you'll definitely feel it and partially choke or snore. The bottom of your jaw/mandible will be flat all the way to actual neck mass/adam's apple when you are mewing properly.

*Note: I did this while multitasking over the course of 2 hours so I may have missed something - lemme know.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Yusu, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
So should I supplement with K2 (mk7 only sold here) and boron?

Does the K2 give me any effect since it's like 200 micrograms? I'd of course supplement it for next few years atleast.

Yes. All Vitamin K2 supplements are adequately dosed.

EDIT: A Vitamin K2 Mk-4/Mk-7 would be optimal, but 200mcg Mk-7 is better than nothing as Mk-7 converts to Mk-4 in the body.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Mewing in terms of facial bone development works by putting pressure on bone segments and their sutures. Sutures are fibrous joint-like segments in between the different bone segments of the face & skull. This is where bone grows from as it is the only space to expand from. The bone is a solid structure so you can't grow or remodel it from the interior. There are no official ages when this sutures fuse but one site suggested that the cranial sutures, the sutures in the cranium/part that holds the brain, not the face, fuse between ages 30-50 and may not at all. 2 of the cranial sutures fuse as an infant and are why the top of a baby's head is soft (and you why don't push on it/why you get fucked from dropped on head as a baby). The sutures of the face never fuse except I believe the Maxilla wherein one text said there were signs of suture beginning at 65 years old. Therefore you can grow new facial bone and change your facial structure nearly all your life. Dr. mew did some pieces on adults who got facial paralysis and their face became shambles because we have sutures and not one solid bone and they their muscles couldn't hold everything together.

View attachment 90476View attachment 90477

Mewing causes the maxilla to be pushed up and forward against the skull. Since the maxilla can't grow up, it grows forward and to the side. Growing forward causes a nice nose & face. The growth to the side causes the zygomattic/cheekbones to be pushed out and grow, giving the high/strong cheekbone look. You can picture this process by pushing slime or something soft against a table. The substance flattens. It cannot go forward or back so it goes to the sides and expands. The Maxilla & cheekbones do the same thing. The maxilla & cheekbones go outward, and since you don't have massive sutures like a regular joint (because this would make your face literally moldable and not secure) these bones have to grow larger to compensate and grow from the suture lines because that's the only place where there is room to expand from. Bones grow and change location & size, they don't get broken down and remolded like a sculpture.

So in fact anything that increases bone growth is beneficial, especially Vitamin K2. Bone doesn't grow properly and bone metabolism is fucked up without K2, Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, and Vitamin D3.

Vitamin K2 DOES NOT HINDER MEWING RESULTS

The 2 studies that found Vitamin 2 Mk-7 inhibited Osteoclast cells were done in vitro on rat bone marrow cells in the former and the latter in vitro on elderly female rat femur. The first problem is that in vitro means cells in a pitry dish which incredibly decreases the transferrability to human and regular internal interaction. The second problem is the study was done on rat cells and rats are not humans, further lowering the transferrability. The third problem is that the studies used parathyroid hormone and/or prostaglandin E2 to stimulate Osteoclasts/increase bone resorption which goes passed normal metabolism, making it unnatural and not a normal process. Mk-7 likely did this by protecting and normalizing bone metabolism AKA healthy shit. The fourth problem is that the second study used elderly rat femur cells (bolster previous theory/problem). Osteoclast cells & function INCREASE with age which also contributes to osteoperosis. If osteoclast stimulation aided in bone remodelling then why would sutures fuse in elderly people with more Osteoclast and why would mewing get harder as we age?

If Vitamin K2 Mk-7 inhibited normal/healthy Osteoclast function, studies wouldn't be showing the beneficial increase in bone growth/density/mass. Osteoclasts are required in the reformation & growth of bones, without it the bone wouldn't grow.

Real Results and Did @Saludan Get Surgery

View attachment 90503

1. He has more chin hair in the after pic which makes his chin looker bigger.
2. His tongue resting on the bottom of his mouth causes that sag/fat under the jawline, hiding it the jawline. In the after his tongue is on the roof as it should be.
3. The corner of the jaw is muscle from chewing more/properly which causes it to protrude and be more prominent, not hard and can be done in a few months.
4. The jaw doesn't grow from mewing, it returns to normal placement. You get a recessed chin/jaw from mouthbreathing all the time, causing the jaw to relax over years, recess, and then affix recessed. Also the chin doesn't change or grow, it just becomes hidden from all the jumbled skin and fat in a recessed chin.
5. ^Jaw/recessed chin are fixed faster. Jaw just returns to normal position, doesn't grow something fierce.
6. It's just his jaw getting fixed from mewing, not getting model tier cheekbones or fixed nose bridge so it's not hard to believe. he already had a good nose & cheekbones so again, it was mostly fixing his mouthbreather jaw & tongue.

He might've gotten surgery who knows, but this result in the time period happens.

Why You Don't Get Results

1. You've done it for less than 2 years and below reasons. Average-tier takes up to 2-3 years to get really good results, why would a mouthbreathing mungo go from 0-10 model tier cheekbones in 2 years with average effort?

2. You don't keep your tongue up long enough. You need to keep WHOLE tongue up 4+ hours a day and during the night.

3. You don't put the back of the tongue up (almost everybody). The back of the tongue is the most important part because that is where the majority of the tongue power is and pushes the maxilla up & forward. It takes time actually trying to mew to build up the tongue muscles and build the mind-muscle connection that allows you to place the back of the tongue on the roof. You'll feel the back of the tongue on the roof when you do it. If you aren't model tier natural mewing face, you'll feel the tongue press near the internal nostrils holes & throat. In almost everybody that is mewing (because they have to), the back of the tongue will constrict the airway so you'll definitely feel it and partially choke or snore. The bottom of your jaw/mandible will be flat all the way to actual neck mass/adam's apple when you are mewing properly.

*Note: I did this while multitasking over the course of 2 hours so I may have missed something - lemme know.
I have a permanent retainer covering my upper 6 teeth. Is mewing still possible?

Mewing is less random than distribution of community pussy that still thinks it's wirthwhile

I wonder how HGH and IGF-1 would affect mewing results

• GH and IGF-I are major regulators of skeletal metabolism.
  • GH affects the skeleton with and without IGF-I mediation.
  • IGF-I is regulated through its synthesis, receptors, IGFBPs, and IGFBP proteases.
  • Deficiency in GH/IGF-I actions contributes to the pathogenesis of osteoporosis.
  • GH and IGF-I therapies have increased bone turnover with mainly anabolic effects.

Autism works

unprecedented levels of cope, Salludon did min. 2 procedures that gave him 99% of the results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000, Deleted member 2227, Ropemaxing and 3 others
Not a single word was read.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Ropemaxing
What is saludan? Fix my username jfl its not so hard
Also vitamin k2 is legit i took it at the start of 2019 and thats when my mewing results accelerated

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
unprecedented levels of cope, Salludon did min. 2 procedures that gave him 99% of the results.
coping surgerycel thinks he can get hunter eyes by talking to dr dimitri and paying him 100000$$

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Also vitamin k2 is legit i took it at the start of 2019 and thats when my mewing results accelerated

mewing doesn't work post 12, you are a grown ass man

just admit you get jaw surgery lmao

lol that salludon before after

how can anyone believe its real jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Npcdoomer, Ropemaxing, middayshowers and 2 others
superior genes allow for better mewing results. this is fact

so it written on your dna you have "mewing" genes? what the fuck are you talking about you braindead curry

so it written on your dna you have "mewing" genes? what the fuck are you talking about you braindead curry
you are fucking retarded if you think that I said there is a fucking mewing gene

giphy.gif

its because we have longer growth peroids and our sutures are more easy to change for the better
this also links to evidence that Indians dicks grow in longer periods.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
you are fucking retarded if you think that I said there is a fucking mewing gene

giphy.gif

its because we have longer growth peroids and our sutures are more easy to change for the better

keep coping manlet curry, it is over for all of you tbh

keep coping manlet curry, it is over for all of you tbh
look at you mate pathetic as fuck.

"fuck curries fucking manlets"

jfl keep crying for Jatts average male height in my family is 6 foot and my dad was over 6 foot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Mateusz74, Salludon and 1 other person

View attachment 90733

jfl keep crying for Jatts average male height in my family is 6 foot and my dad was over 6 foot

daily reminder avg indian height is 5'6 lmao

also you are 5'10, why you didn't get "superior" jatt(idk even know what is this shit is tbh, fuckin inbred curries have lots of phenos) genes of your dad?

also you are 5'10, why you didn't get "superior" jatt(idk even know what is this shit is tbh, fuckin inbred curries have lots of phenos) genes of your dad?
jfl I am in a growth spurt you mong

Doesn't matter if average Indian height 5 foot 6 all that matters is the average height of Jatts and my height

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
jfl I am in a growth spurt you mong

Doesn't matter if average Indian height 5 foot 6 all that matters is the average height of Jatts and my height

your height is mostly over by end of 16 , you will only gain 1-1.5 inch lmao. and with all of these poor diet you guys have, i don't think even 1 inch would be possible lmao.

your height is mostly over by end of 16 , you will only gain 1-1.5 inch lmao. and with all of these poor diet you guys have, i don't think even 1 inch would be possible lmao.
bro I rejected the shitty diet from birth and so did my dad. my grandfather gave him a pretty good diet
my growth rate is too high for the increase to be under 2 inches

View attachment 90733

Can confirm i’m a jatt too and all my family members are tall. My tallest uncle is 6’6 and my dad is 6’1 just like me.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Salludon's before/afters should be engraved in stone in front of Mike Mew's clinic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, IhateDentists, laske.7 and 3 others
disagree with some of the points you made here

HIS JAW grew.. there's no "reverting." back to original form and some other weird shit, his lower third grew. Plain and simple.

again, we're on the same side, let the copers cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn
disagree with some of the points you made here

HIS JAW grew.. there's no "reverting." back to original form and some other weird shit, his lower third grew. Plain and simple.

again, we're on the same side, let the copers cope
how could his jaw have grown, what forces were acting on it?

Mewing exerts force upwards on the maxilla, how does that cause the jaw to grow forward

Mewing exerts force upwards on the maxilla, how does that cause the jaw to grow forward
He said he hard mewed

isn't it obvious? before his jaw was bad and recessed, before the before picture, his jaw was the same as the one in the after picture? no, it was not, because if it was, his jaw would already look like the jaw in the after pic, in the jaw in the before pic

also when you mew, or hard mew, your teeth are aligned together. do with that information as you will.. i dont want to reveal most of my knowledge cause they're secrets.

isn't it obvious? before his jaw was bad and recessed, before the before picture, his jaw was the same as the one in the after picture? no, it was not, because if it was, his jaw would already look like the jaw in the after pic, in the jaw in the before pic

also when you mew, or hard mew, your teeth are aligned together. do with that information as you will.. i dont want to reveal most of my knowledge cause they're secrets.
has mewing helped you at all?

Can I use a spoon to force to push up my tongues on the back part of my mouth and keep applying pressure. My back part of the tongue won’t stay on the roof

has mewing helped you at all?
yes it has

however i didn't get the extreme results of salludon because i was lazy.. luckily i still have time.

No mewing for your harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Omfg god now they even want to use spoons to mew

How about you put a gun in your mouth tilt it upwards hitler style and pull the trigger for that extra pressure against the roof of the mouth. Much faster results. If it doesn't work you just didn't have the "potential".

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poonkiller9000, over4me?, Ropemaxing and 1 other person
I'm mewing right now.

Good thread OP
Let the copers cope.

yes it has

however i didn't get the extreme results of salludon because i was lazy.. luckily i still have time.
Keep coping with your secrets :)

• JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Prety sure chewing actually grows the lower third

also i remember u saying that u didnt take k2 for these results , only multivitamin 🤔

tbh what k2 ur using

also i remember u saying that u didnt take k2 for these results , only multivitamin 🤔

tbh what k2 ur using
That was my first year of mewing. After that i started k2 as well and then i got faster results. I’m taking scottman’s vit k2 mk7 and d3

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and mewcoper
That was my first year of mewing. After that i started k2 as well and then i got faster results. I’m taking scottman’s vit k2 mk7 and d3
can you link me to it? I'm too retarded I cant find it