How miserable does life become when you are finished being considered haven’t aged 24-25

What

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I said does life become shit when you begin aging process at mid 20s
Idk I'll find out once I get there

• +1
Reactions: Jova
yes its better to stay obese all life then be a psl god from 24-32

Yes if u are obsessed with lookmaxing. You will look shittier and younger girls like 18/20 aint interested on you anymore. You will only attract older girls and even that is hard if u dont have career.

Yes if u are obsessed with lookmaxing. You will look shittier and younger girls like 18/20 aint interested on you anymore. You will only attract older girls and even that is hard if u dont have career.
Do you think Barrett has already starting feeling the effects severely at being in his late 20s now at 27.5 I think

Already feeling the ravages of old age at 28

• +1
Reactions: Pei
op you type like a woman ngl

Already feeling the ravages of old age at 28
Barrett is 27.5 about so you think he’s feeling it like you wdym by that exactly you just don’t feel same as you did at 16 for example

Ur not ugly ur just poor

Barrett is 27.5 about so you think he’s feeling it like you wdym by that exactly you just don’t feel same as you did at 16 for example
I'm sure he feels it, but he probably drinks the blood of babies to stay young forever. And I feel sort of the same, just physically weaker and older.