How much are upper eyelid fillers?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I have slight upper eyelid exposure when not squinting. I have a good brow ridge and supraobrital rims, but I’m skinny and have no fat around my upper eyelids. I was thinking of trying to gain some weight because I’m too light rn and if that can’t get some fat around my eyes I will try fillers. How much are they and can this be done by local injectors or does this require specialization ?

how many surgeries u want to do?
last time u cried that u regret ur surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn, justanothergymcell, toptearmm and 2 others
I have slight upper eyelid exposure when not squinting. I have a good brow ridge and supraobrital rims, but I’m skinny and have no fat around my upper eyelids. I was thinking of trying to gain some weight because I’m too light rn and if that can’t get some fat around my eyes I will try fillers. How much are they and can this be done by local injectors or does this require specialization ?
a permanent lipofilling for upper eyelid costs 1500-2000 euros

Lipofilling?
lipofilling is a filler which uses your own fat instead of "voluma hyarulonic acid".

unlike standard fillers, lipofillers are permanent

• +1
Reactions: Usum
lipofilling is a filler which uses your own fat instead of "voluma hyarulonic acid".

unlike standard fillers, lipofillers are permanent
So even if you slim down?

So even if you slim down?
the fat tissue implanted changes it's volume alongside your body weight.
for example if you get lipofillers at low bf and then you gain fat mass, your fat implant may get bigger

the fat tissue implanted changes it's volume alongside your body weight.
for example if you get lipofillers at low bf and then you gain fat mass, your fat implant may get bigger
Srs?
Fucking hell, never heard of this kind of surgery.
You mentioned 2000€ right?
So do you also live in europe?

Srs?
Fucking hell, never heard of this kind of surgery.
You mentioned 2000€ right?
So do you also live in europe?
yes I live in Italy.
I can't estimate the price correctly because, kust like standard fillers, it's rarery used by men to get chin projection, wide jawline and hodded eyes and lipofilling listed prices concern the normie applications (wrinkles, breast, cellulitis).

however I have contacted some surgeons and they confirmed lipofilling can be in place of fillers to get a permanent improvement

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Usum and samm735
You just paid Dr Taban like 20k and you still don't know the answer? You have no way to contact him? I have emailed several times with simple questions and he will always answer quickly. He charges 1200 FYI.

You just paid Dr Taban like 20k and you still don't know the answer? You have no way to contact him? I have emailed several times with simple questions and he will always answer quickly. He charges 1200 FYI.
I didn’t pay taban20k. It was 10k

Did u get it done?
No, he quoted me this and I declined but wish I didn't. I am going to a different occuloplastic surgeon closer to me for a consult though.