How much BF% do you think I am?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
Ive been lifting since july and bulking and Im planning to cut in 1-3months, but Idk whats my bf and I think all measurement are false. Im assuming im around 20percent. Want to lose facefat and leanmaxx soon so I need the data, What do you think whats my bf percentage?

Attachments

• IMG_20240216_193437.jpg
    IMG_20240216_193437.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-907109913.jpg
    Snapchat-907109913.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
20 ish, also gymmaxx specially at a young age, you're skinny fat

probably somewhere near 25% with weird distribution considering the pseudo-gyno, I have a guide on how to get rid of it if it doesn't go away from weight loss.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, AspiringMogger, wastedpotential and 2 others
probably somewhere near 25% with weird distribution considering the pseudo-gyno, I have a guide on how to get rid of it if it doesn't go away from weight loss.
can u link the guide?

High 20's to low 30's, bulk first before going on a deficit to prevent from becoming a small skinny fat

every chubby kid has those, I think they will go away once he gains muscle and lose fat

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
every chubby kid has those, I think they will go away once he gains muscle and lose fat
ive been chubby my whole life never fat tho

Idk if i should cut in 1 month or in june

can u link the guide?

could be somewhere around 20 too it's hard to tell due to the distribution, people at 20% don't typically have moobs yet.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and adyyyyyyyyyy

could be somewhere around 20 too it's hard to tell due to the distribution, people at 20% don't typically have moobs yet.
can u buy that product in a pharmacy is it legal

Nonpoint bulking when skinny fat, you need to get ultra lean first, just skinny.
Then just gain weight from there, but good quality weight.

30-35%

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
You have no muscle and very round, large breasts. Do you see veins when you are exercising? You look at least 30%
i deffo gained some muscle im lifting for 6 minths, i see veins but not like they pop out

Attachments

• d179f191ac693e125d26c76b3e02b22d.jpg
    d179f191ac693e125d26c76b3e02b22d.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: nosoulvalentine
can u buy that product in a pharmacy is it legal
Go the natty way, just build some muscle and slowly cut, and then just let puberty do it's job

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
Ive been lifting since july and bulking and Im planning to cut in 1-3months, but Idk whats my bf and I think all measurement are false. Im assuming im around 20percent. Want to lose facefat and leanmaxx soon so I need the data, What do you think whats my bf percentage?View attachment 2748216
Used to have the same physique as you like i literally looked identical to it

i deffo gained some muscle im lifting for 6 minths, i see veins but not like they pop out
Did you grow the breasts recently or you always had them? Were you more skinny before you started lifting or were you more fat? Like have you gained/lost how much? make sure you get sunlight you look very pale, lack of sunlight can cause low T which may be why you have large breasts. Are you part indian? Also work out chest more, I think you should lose weight though rather than focus on building muscle because you’re a very large guy

Did you grow the breasts recently or you always had them? Were you more skinny before you started lifting or were you more fat? Like have you gained/lost how much? make sure you get sunlight you look very pale, lack of sunlight can cause low T which may be why you have large breasts. Are you part indian? Also work out chest more, I think you should lose weight though rather than focus on building muscle because you’re a very large guy
i have them for years, i was little bit more skinny idk, i am pale and i will ty, im not indian

i have them for years, i was little bit more skinny idk, i am pale and i will ty, im not indian
im not obese but iwys

I asked because Indians all have gyno (large male breasts) idk why they do maybe because of their vegetarian diet. What’s your diet like? Do you eat enough protein/meat?

I asked because Indians all have gyno (large male breasts) idk why they do maybe because of their vegetarian diet. What’s your diet like? Do you eat enough protein/meat?
i deffo didnt eat enough protein

Post the guide I got the same shit

really??? what happend
I have kind of an athletic physique now but the main problem with my physique is that my clavicles are too narrow and i have a chest gap but overall good

I have kind of an athletic physique now but the main problem with my physique is that my clavicles are too narrow and i have a chest gap but overall good
how did u fix it

how did u fix it
Search: "framemaxxing guide" on this site
Focus on ribcage expansion, reeves deadlift, hormone and diet optimization, sleep stretching clavicles, etc.