How much bideltoid width can you gain from gymmaxing?

W

Willum Peturus

Bronze
Im at 18.5 inch bideltoid width, which is slightly below average, and at 6'1, which is above average. I am 15 years old so I still have some growing to do. But yet I wonder, how much bideltoid width I will gain both from gymmaxing and from regular pubertal growth. Can you give me some estimates?

No one knows. It depends on your growth and response of training ( especially lat and delt response)

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
alright thanks for the info. also, 22 inch bidelt sounds sick to me
sounds like it would be roughly proportional to your final height which is indeed good

• +1
Reactions: Willum Peturus
sounds like it would be roughly proportional to your final height which is indeed good
Do you have any estimates on what my final height might be?

Do you have any estimates on what my final height might be?
i was roughly your height at your age and ended up 6'4" but it's hard to say
whatever it is you'll be fine

i was roughly your height at your age and ended up 6'4" but it's hard to say
whatever it is you'll be fine
yeah, I suppose that's true. even though i live in the netherlands i am still like top 10% for my age

4 inches is the most you can gain naturally, give or take.

it ought to be less right? 4 inches is a massive improvement
@Orc did it in 5 years in his garage... If you roid and train properly(+genetics) you can probably gain up to 6 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I personally gained 5 inches doing push ups and pull ups + carrying 50 pounds of weight on my back thru the forest up an down hills as a surveyor on the pipeline. This was all gained after the age 19. It's possible but you have to spend hours a day with heavy weight against bones. I did not use anything to help either. I ate a ton of meat tho. 80% of my diet was meat.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
be realistig and expect 1 inch of muscle width on each shoulder. Considering you're 15 you will get wide af until 21-22. Get on some heightmaxxing stack just for frame growth

be realistig and expect 1 inch of muscle width on each shoulder. Considering you're 15 you will get wide af until 21-22. Get on some heightmaxxing stack just for frame growth
I dont wanna get on any juice

I personally gained 5 inches doing push ups and pull ups + carrying 50 pounds of weight on my back thru the forest up an down hills as a surveyor on the pipeline. This was all gained after the age 19. It's possible but you have to spend hours a day with heavy weight against bones. I did not use anything to help either. I ate a ton of meat tho. 80% of my diet was meat.
Did you do any lateral head deltoid exercises during this time?

IMG 9699
This says your a bit above average

Im a framecel and im 22 inches bidelt trsined at home, but i havent hit my full muscular potential yet

Im a framecel and im 22 inches bidelt trsined at home, but i havent hit my full muscular potential yet
How are you framecel at 22 inches

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Went from 16.5 to 20 inch in 1 year and 2 lgd cycles. Started at malnourished levels at 6’1 63kg tho and gained 22kg.

Went from 16.5 to 20 inch in 1 year and 2 lgd cycles. Started at malnourished levels at 6’1 63kg tho and gained 22kg.
im 6'1 69kg rn at about 15% body fat and 18.5-19 bidelt

No one knows. It depends on your growth and response of training ( especially lat and delt response)
The younger you are will the more muscle you pack on have more impact on bone growth?

1" reasonably each side. 1.5" if pushing it

A lot but it takes a long time.

It grows up until 30 years old
Someone here posted the chart

@Orc did it in 5 years in his garage... If you roid and train properly(+genetics) you can probably gain up to 6 inches.
How much can you get without roiding and average genetics