How much does appearance change from 18 to 22?

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
Even a gl 18 year old guy is mostly invisible in public to most foids, but I feel like foids in public are attracted to 22 year old gl guys. What changes, appearance-wise, occur during that time that women can tell. I would imagine that an 18 year old and 22 year old are nearly indistinguishable but I guess I'm wrong.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and BrahminBoss
you get more masculine

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and MongolTurk
you get more masculine
In what way in specific? maturing hairline is all I can think of and that's a looksmin. Pubertal bone growth is pretty much done by 18 so any androgenic development after 18 would probably be a looksmin that indicates aging(except increased muscle mass but even muscular young gl men are largely ignored from what I can tell)

you lose the youthglow

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, nofap, axeyyek and 1 other person
Even a gl 18 year old guy is mostly invisible in public to most foids, but I feel like foids in public are attracted to 22 year old gl guys. What changes, appearance-wise, occur during that time that women can tell. I would imagine that an 18 year old and 22 year old are nearly indistinguishable but I guess I'm wrong.
more bone

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
In what way in specific? maturing hairline is all I can think of and that's a looksmin. Pubertal bone growth is pretty much done by 18 so any androgenic development after 18 would probably be a looksmin that indicates aging(except increased muscle mass but even muscular young gl men are largely ignored from what I can tell)
You lose facial fatpads and look leaner also your clavicles grow so bigger frame

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
face still developes after 18 my face changed a lot from 18 to 22 you at 18 i was looking like a kid at 22 i was looking way better in my opinion face looks more matured in a good way as a man you dont wanna look like a kid

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde, owlofathena and MongolTurk
A lot if u do right things

My face got more defined and I grew an inch at 21

huh, actually, I don't know how, but apart from hair, there is a big difference between a teenager idk 18-22 and people e.g. 25

huh, actually, I don't know how, but apart from hair, there is a big difference between a teenager idk 18-22 and people e.g. 25
their faces are more masculine even when they are boneless and without facial hair

I’ve seen bigger changes from 21-25 in males than 18-21. Mostly positive.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: axeyyek and Feliezzx
If you have a lot of feminine features it really helps your face since any gain in masculinity becomes much more significant.

• +1
Reactions: Andrew_433
If you have a lot of feminine features it really helps your face since any gain in masculinity becomes much more significant.
Can you name all the feminine features?

My appearance drastically changed from 16/17 to 19

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
Can you name all the feminine features?
-Forward upper maxilla
-Tall, high-set, round, laterally protruding cheekbones
-Shallow canine fossa (doesn’t really count since most people have it)
-Long eyelashes
-Thick lips
-Convex philtrum
-Pointy chin
-Round forehead
-High-set, positively-tilted, arched/round eyebrows
-Round infraorbitals
-Neutral medial canthus and upturned lateral canthus
-No downward growth (usually accompanied by an upturned nose)
-Short skull and midface (including short chin)
-Inward-slanted ramus
-Low bone mass in general (jaw especially) and small skull
-Large buccal fat pads
-Thin neck

Last edited: