How much does body fat change esr

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
So a friend of mine measured my ipd when I was much chubbier when I was 14 and my esr was 0.443 but now I’m 18 and 11% body fat I’m wondering if my esr have improved, also please no rude comments.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
ESR is law

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
ESR is law
PFL is Law

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Reformed
Depends on how much body fat u stored in the face. Only way to know is measuring
Is a 0.443 esr bc of wide zygos something I should worry about, please say no 🥲, my friend said I have around the same esr as young Leonardo decaprio

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Ur ipd is too close

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
I’m not listening to u bc ik you’re a troll, 2 actual raters have said my ipd is fine and not a flaw
I have seen your photo in the zygo shaving thread and it looks close and you look chubby as fuck in that

I have seen your photo in the zygo shaving thread and it looks close and you look chubby as fuck in that
Lol you have a horse face, 3 people have said my eyes look wide set in that photo, ik you’re trolling move on to someone else to fill your meaningless life

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 43403 and Magnum Opus
Lol you have a horse face, 3 people have said my eyes look wide set in that photo, ik you’re trolling move on to someone else to fill your meaningless life
I know I have a horseface. I can't do nothing to fix it. And I don't care about that, is okay we all have flaws your flaw is your facial thirds and your ipd go check your mirror and you will tell

I know I have a horseface. I can't do nothing to fix it. And I don't care about that, is okay we all have flaws your flaw is your facial thirds and your ipd go check your mirror and you will tell
My esr is literally 0.02 away from ideal, they said it’s not a “flaw” and bc it’s bc of my bone mass and not ipd it’s even more of something I shouldn’t worry about, keep trying to troll mentalcels you downward grown subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
My esr is literally 0.02 away from ideal, they said it’s not a “flaw” and bc it’s bc of my bones mass and not ipd it’s even more of something I shouldn’t worry about, keep trying to troll mentalcels you downward grown subhuman
Still appealless ape

Still appealless ape
Muh appeal just admit you’re mad at my endless supply of bones, 0.02 away from ideal ipd is literally the only thing you can pick out about me, I have shown a good rater my full face and he said my ipd isn’t a failo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Magnum Opus
Muh appeal just admit you’re mad at my endless supply of bones, 0.02 away from ideal ipd is literally the only thing you can pick out about me, I have shown a good rater my full face and he said my ipd isn’t a failo
Still no appeal hahahaha

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Still no appeal hahahaha
Nigga You're Literally a Balding Sandnigger Terrorist Rotting On Incel Forum
VNCRTKTl

This Is What He's Doing To Your Future Muslim Sandnigger Wife Rn

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Nigga You're Literally a Balding Sandnigger Terrorist Rotting On Incel Forum
View attachment 2491060
This Is What He's Doing To Your Future Muslim Sandnigger Wife Rn
View attachment 2491066
He has mogger bones. He just don't have appeal. Also if you don't mind deleting my photo would be good. I don't like being that exposed in this site. Plus yeah I'm balding, that was the original reason for why I joined here. He just get mad because I told him his "only flaw" is noticeable and he got really mad, what a fucking retard ape with low iq

He has mogger bones. He just don't have appeal. Also if you don't mind deleting my photo would be good. I don't like being that exposed in this site. Plus yeah I'm balding, that was the original reason for why I joined here. He just get mad because I told him his "only flaw" is noticeable and he got really mad, what a fucking retard ape with low iq
Ain't Deleting It It's Already On This Forum As of Rn you're just coping Because he's a 7.5 PSL Tall White Chad While You're A Subhuman Ethnic Living In Slums Of Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Ain't Deleting It It's Already On This Forum As of Rn you're just coping Because he's a 7.5 PSL Tall White Chad While You're A Subhuman Ethnic Living In Slums Of Mumbai
I'm in the same continent as you fucking retard.

Plus never claimed to be that good looking I always said I'm MTN to strong MTN according to org. I already knew my flaws and my noticeable balding
MTN 😂😂 WAAAY TO GENEROUS BUD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Tbvh it actually depends. But I'll tell you a weird wat to measure as it worked for me and i was in the same position as yours.

Pinch your zygomatic bone area and see how much of fat is stored there. If it's more than 4mm than you can subtract 0.1-2 cms for your esr.
Thsi legit worked and i still have the same esr which i measured it through this way not the one where i was above 30% bf. Another thing is esr by 0.1 doesn't really matter so chill.

Tbvh it actually depends. But I'll tell you a weird wat to measure as it worked for me and i was in the same position as yours.

Pinch your zygomatic bone area and see how much of fat is stored there. If it's more than 4mm than you can subtract 0.1-2 cms for your esr.
Thsi legit worked and i still have the same esr which i measured it through this way not the one where i was above 30% bf. Another thing is esr by 0.1 doesn't really matter so chill.
So my esr is fine then? And I shouldn’t worry?

So my esr is fine then? And I shouldn’t worry?
Yeah it's fine even in the picture that guy just showed it's perfectly fine. Infact the problem starts and gets noticeable at +-3. Jordan has a bad esr 0.44 or 0.3 I can't remember but hardly someone notices it. I'd suggest you to work on your jaw as it is the second if not the primary factor that matters. Literally 30-35% of your bone structure is recognised by your jaw.

Yeah it's fine even in the picture that guy just showed it's perfectly fine. Infact the problem starts and gets noticeable at +-3. Jordan has a bad esr 0.44 or 0.3 I can't remember but hardly someone notices it. I'd suggest you to work on your jaw as it is the second if not the primary factor that matters. Literally 30-35% of your bone structure is recognised by your jaw.
Do u know what my esr is? It’s 0.443 maybe higher bc I got leaner it’s bc of my wide skull is that ok? Creating attractive said the ideal is 0.445-0.470 so mine is only 0.002 away from ideal. Also what pic are u talking about?

Last edited:
Do u know what my esr is? It’s 0.443 maybe higher bc I got leaner it’s bc of my wide skull is that ok? Creating attractive said the ideal is 0.445-0.470 so mine is only 0.002 away from ideal. Also what pic are u talking about?
3702611 VNCRTKTl

This pic

That’s not me, also can u answer if my icd is fine and not a problem?
Man fuvk that shit hear me out. I have a fucking exam in 5 days from now. Infact i just turned it to 4. I have studied nothing at all. Dk what the fuvk i am doing on this site rn should be studying as i spent the whole night here. This site literally doesn't help you with SHIT. Just gives you more insecurities. You are not getting a surgery even of you need one. There's extremely low shit here thst can be done. If you actually want to look better and want to know about ehat can be fixed or not. Just like me first lose the fat(i myself lost 20kgs in 2 months by starving). Tbvh being in this platform doesn't help at all unless you have the money and the guts for surgeries or hormones(i am getting hgh that's ehy i am still here) and even still with surgeries if your not a high htn it ain't even worth getting those surgeries. Just quit this site because it ain't worth it tbvh. You'll find nothing but more of your insecurities.

Sorry for the rant. If you don't want to read it don't and please don't say that i just asked for this and that ratio. I'll contact you in 5-6 days after my exam in pm's and litteraly help you out with every ratio you want to know if you were still here. @thecel has great ratios aswell to take in counter.

MTN 😂😂 WAAAY TO GENEROUS BUD
@NerdcelThundercok has more appeal than you. Bones are not everything to pull girls, harmony is. Also I saw plenty MTNs that would be considered more attractive by girls than some HTNs with zero harmony but good bones. By this logic James Sapphire would be considered a psl god LOL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and NerdcelThundercok
@NerdcelThundercok has more appeal than you. Bones are not everything to pull girls, harmony is. Also I saw plenty MTNs that would be considered more attractive by girls than some HTNs with zero harmony but good bones. By this logic James Sapphire would be considered a psl god LOL
Ok

Most likely it has just gotten worse because zygos grow more throughout puberty jfl

For me it improved tho cuz my ipd is too wide :feelshmm:

Most likely it has just gotten worse because zygos grow more throughout puberty jfl

For me it improved tho cuz my ipd is too wide :feelshmm:
I lost a lot of fat plus my ipd got wider by 2mm

I lost a lot of fat plus my ipd got wider by 2mm
Could be, but from what ive read - ipd is the part of the face which grows the least compared to the rest

So chances are that if your ipd grew 2mm your total width grew 5

Could be, but from what ive read - ipd is the part of the face which grows the least compared to the rest

So chances are that if your ipd grew 2mm your total width grew 5
Over

He's just some gay dude trying to male gaze in a forum full of indians and incels
But whatever. If he likes to get pegged in the ass I don't really care

Ready to club Tonight brah let's go

• Love it
Reactions: acmilan__
why are you so mean to people all the time :feelsbadman: