How much glycine to take for quicker collagen boosting results

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
I’ve been taking around 10 grams on average for a few weeks but ran out and have some more coming in tonight so just wondering if I should go higher to like 15-20 grams daily plus more vitamin c (like 4-5g)

Bump

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Spread it out , vitamin c is the same. Taking 500 mg multiple times a day is better than 2000 at once , and also you don’t need much vitamin c to skyrocket collagen production. Just timing matters as all at once you’ll waste most of it

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and n9wiff
Spread it out , vitamin c is the same. Taking 500 mg multiple times a day is better than 2000 at once , and also you don’t need much vitamin c to skyrocket collagen production. Just timing matters as all at once you’ll waste most of it
Yeah I do with vit c and glycine but not sure how much to go up to with glycine. Wondering if there would even be any benefit in going past 10g glycine.

Yeah I do with vit c and glycine but not sure how much to go up to with glycine. Wondering if there would even be any benefit in going past 10g glycine.
Depends on your own body. The deficit between your body’s glycine recycling/synthesis and its needs are usually 10 grams per day, but can be as high as 60 grams per day, It could be faster if you take more but you could be fulfilling it with just 10.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and incelmogger
Is aloe vera any good for skin?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and distance decay