How much height can fixing pelvic tilt give?

Accelerator

Accelerator

Curry foids advocate
I have a somewhat moderate anterior pelvic tilt. It looks like my lower back is scrunched up. Could I gain a CM or 2 from it? If I do I could finally hit 180 jfl.

Make a vacuum with your stomach and align your pelvis more parallel to the ground. If you have to kneel a lot that could possibly mean you'd gain a bit of height from it

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Make a vacuum with your stomach and align your pelvis more parallel to the ground. If you have to kneel a lot that could possibly mean you'd gain a bit of height from it
I have to kneel a little so I’m guessing I could gain a cm from it. Good enough considering I’m trying other posturemaxes

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
what stretches can help you fix it

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
what stretches can help you fix it
Working on obliques/abdomen and glutes probably, some doctors could recommend stuff like balance ball exercises to force yourself to stabilize your posture or activities like swimming to help with it. Theoretically it should be made better with you forcing yourself to stay with a good posture throughout the day too (just remember from neck on up also depends if you're recessed and all)

Depends on the severity but I would say usually about 0.5-1.5 inch

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator