How much height do you guys lose throughout the day?

J

Jigen

Kraken
I usually lose about 2cm which I hate but I can deal with. But on days that I’m in the warehouse. I’m noticing that I am losing as much as 3 centimeters. Which is pretty fucking drastic of a change. Making me appear 1/3 of an inch shorter than a person who works a regular job and doesn’t lose as much height.

I’ve also been meaning to stock up on some more glucosamine to counteract this but that shit got so expensive since I got it back in December. And idk if it’s worth it now with it being $30 as opposed to $15-20.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
are
I usually lose about 2cm which I hate but I can deal with. But on days that I’m in the warehouse. I’m noticing that I am losing as much as 3 centimeters. Which is pretty fucking drastic of a change. Making me appear 1/3 of an inch shorter than a person who works a regular job and doesn’t lose as much height.

I’ve also been meaning to stock up on some more glucosamine to counteract this but that shit got so expensive since I got it back in December. And idk if it’s worth it now with it being $30 as opposed to $15-20.
So the height gains from glucosamine are temporary?

are

So the height gains from glucosamine are temporary?
Yeah you gotta take glucosamine non stop for a year minimum to get a .5-1cm permanent height increase.

0.5-1cm at most when im awake for like 20 hours

Yeah you gotta take glucosamine non stop for a year minimum to get a .5-1cm permanent height increase.
I'd like to believe that but do you have a source for ur info

0-1cm

I'm already a posturecel

Half an inch roughly

20cm antman type shitinnit