• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
use real steroids lil bro

It’s different for everyone

Well it obviously fucking depends on your training, recovery, and eating

You can take RAD with shitty training, recovery, and eating and manage to make no gains. It all depends.

Well it obviously fucking depends on your training, recovery, and eating

You can take RAD with shitty training, recovery, and eating and manage to make no gains. It all depends.
assuming you get enough protein for bodyweight, train to failure 6x a week and get enough calories and 8+ hours sleep

assuming you get enough protein for bodyweight, train to failure 6x a week and get enough calories and 8+ hours sleep
And how long have you been going to the gym for?

And how long have you been going to the gym for?
over a year but been inconsistent and not locked in on nutrition or anything for that matter.

what gains would someone who is a beginner make?
and someone who is intermediate?

over a year but been inconsistent and not locked in on nutrition or anything for that matter.

what gains would someone who is a beginner make?
and someone who is intermediate?
I’d estimate ~6-7kg assuming you’re very consistent, pushing good weight and volume, sleeping enough, and eating right.

Someone who is a beginner will yield more gains than someone who is intermediate. For example, I had already been training for over 3 years, hopped on RAD, and only gained 5kg or so.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I’d estimate ~6-7kg assuming you’re very consistent, pushing good weight and volume, sleeping enough, and eating right.

Someone who is a beginner will yield more gains than someone who is intermediate. For example, I had already been training for over 3 years, hopped on RAD, and only gained 5kg or so.
3 years of good quality training? or shitty training like me?

3 years of good quality training? or shitty training like me?
Good quality training until up towards the cycle where I got a little inconsistent due to school (6 months slacking off slightly)

• +1
Good quality training until up towards the cycle where I got a little inconsistent due to school (6 months slacking off slightly)
was it 5kg lean pure muscle mass or was there water weight and fat included in that?

was it 5kg lean pure muscle mass or was there water weight and fat included in that?
I was quite lean throughout the cycle (visible abs) so I’d assume it’s mostly pure mass

• +1
I was quite lean throughout the cycle (visible abs) so I’d assume it’s mostly pure mass
you bulked and didn’t gain bf?