C7C898AE 97B0 415E 9016 1EA2905ADC4F 2

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress, NorwoodAscender, northern mogger and 1 other person
@raleqtambrobret 0 post, 0 rep , 0 points

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, raleqtambrobret and northern mogger
Looks good , can never compete w top dogs but compact midface so 80 percent done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, murdah and notgraycel245969
HTN potential

• Hmm...
Reactions: notgraycel245969
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and notgraycel245969
bump need more answers boys <3

@NorwoodAscender can I get an opinion please?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
@NorwoodAscender can I get an opinion please?
i don’t count these pictures as very frauded. especially since u can potentially reach this leanness. i only count it as frauding if people start editing or using ridiculous angles. lighting… not so much imo

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and murdah
i don’t count these pictures as very frauded. especially since u can potentially reach this leanness. i only count it as frauding if people start editing or using ridiculous angles. lighting… not so much imo
im probably leaner and more debloated in the last pic, that just shows how important lighting is (water ik) , are you planning on injecting fat dissolvers in some areas? I think it would ascend me greatly especially if I inject it on my bulbous nose tip

• +1
im probably leaner and more debloated in the last pic, that just shows how important lighting is (water ik) , are you planning on injecting fat dissolvers in some areas? I think it would ascend me greatly especially if I inject it on my bulbous nose tip
hmm i’m a maybe here. i’d use lipolab if i decide to. i’m such a low inhib pussy with needles tho. don’t think i could ever man up enough to do it in my nose top. have thought about doing it around my jaw and cheek area though for sure. i would try it tho for sure. again like with everything… worst case it doesn’t work. no gain no loss. update me also if u decide to do it im interested

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and notgraycel245969
I remember you from years ago. u used to shit on my eyes all the time, turns out my ESR is perfect now but bit dolphin icd.
Years ago? You just posted a few months ago.

hmm i’m a maybe here. i’d use lipolab if i decide to. i’m such a low inhib pussy with needles tho. don’t think i could ever man up enough to do it in my nose top. have thought about doing it around my jaw and cheek area though for sure. i would try it tho for sure. again like with everything… worst case it doesn’t work. no gain no loss. update me also if u decide to do it im interested
Hey man I’m wondering if you could help me out with what hard maxxes I should get in pms, would that be alright with you ?

• +1
Years ago? You just posted a few months ago.
this isn't the same acc, you just don't remember me since I've changed.
inb4 you run to the mods reporting me for alt creation they allowed me to create new acc after it got banned

Hey man I’m wondering if you could help me out with what hard maxxes I should get in pms, would that be alright with you ?
yes go for it send a pm. i’m more researched on softmaxxes but i’ll help out as much ad possible

this isn't the same acc, you just don't remember me since I've changed.
inb4 you run to the mods reporting me for alt creation they allowed me to create new acc after it got banned
I remember you it just wasn't years ago.

• +1
yes go for it send a pm. i’m more researched on softmaxxes but i’ll help out as much ad possible
anyways is there any softmaxxes you'd recommend to me? btw I saw your high quality thread prob week ago about all the looksmaxxing you do, could you kindly link that thread?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and notgraycel245969
no way brah you must be from o'tooles server
I posted that shit one time in that shithole server
O'Tooles jfl, I don't listen to that dysgenic A10. I'll never set foot in there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois