How much of a fucking beta do you have to be to let this happen

D

Deleted member 470

Kraken
He's still calling her the "love of his life" JFL

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Insomniac
Suifuel for @dicklet4incher

Even if a dicklet somehow “ascends” he will just get cucked anyway. There’s no winning.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Krezo and Deleted member 470

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 470
Fuckkk I'm increasing my goal to 10x8 now.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad

Even if a dicklet somehow “ascends” he will just get cucked anyway. There’s no winning.
and the cucks in comments

JFL at the cucks in the comments, Reddit is truly full of cucks. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
brutal. gotta squeeze my third one out for the night after reading that just so i can forget about this subhuman dick between my legs

Lmao this nigger didn't break up with her

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Vitruvian, Wincel and 2 others
I need to DICKMAXX ASAP

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
i would but im too scared of fucking it up and getting ED to try
What I do is really warm it up nice and well, like half an hour of rice sock, edging and also rub a herb cream that gets the blood flowing. Then, stretch for a other 10-15 minutes. As you jelq, take it slowly, don't grip too hard, and at the end of the session edge, but only allowed to cum once a week. I do it 5 days on 2 days off.
And use enough lube, very important

What I do is really warm it up nice and well, like half an hour of rice sock, edging and also rub a herb cream that gets the blood flowing. Then, stretch for a other 10-15 minutes. As you jelq, take it slowly, don't grip too hard, and at the end of the session edge, but only allowed to cum once a week. I do it 5 days on 2 days off.
noticed any gains? and how long have you been doing it for?

• +1
noticed any gains? and how long have you been doing it for?
Two weeks now, the gain is subtle, only a few mm but haven't measured it in a while. This is what it looked like before starting this cope.

Construct one of these and wear it 16 hours after jelqing (during the day, do not wear by night) Obviously going to have to build your way up to 16 hours.

• +1
Two weeks now, the gain is subtle, only a few mm but haven't measured it in a while. This is what it looked like before starting this cope.
tell me if u manage to straighten it lmao I have the same issue with it being curved

• +1
Alright, as you wish. I jumped right into it without problems.
Don't get me wrong, I'd do it if I was a dick let. But rn I just jelq whenever I've got nothing to do, it's not a priority at all.
tell me if u manage to straighten it lmao I have the same issue with it being curved
Aight my bro.

just a few centimeters of bonER...

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
how erect are you when you jelq?

Sounds like another self-loathing fetish, Reddit LARP.