How much of a Man's racial in-group preference is determined by genetics v environment?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I'll admit that as a child who went to a 100% white school and only encountered one ethnic while on holiday...
I was brainwashed to believe that saying "mean" things about other races was bad and when I scored a goal with Samuel Eto in fifa and the camera showed him doing his celebration, an older family member began saying "look at the monkey on the screen" and I said "stooop, that's waycist"

What messages from school and the media had I subconsciously taken in that made it my default stance to stop the slander of other races?
Obviously the concept of "racism" / being racist was something that was pushed even decades before my birth so as a child I had no way of deconstructing it and just accepted it into a way of gauging morality.
But how much of my "acceptance" of other races was just ignorance to the fact that different groups are in their specific position in the world due to the sum of the decisions the individuals of each group makes.

I didn't spend much time thinking about ethnics in secondary school aside from having debates about who the shittest rappers were
But once the reality sets in during adulthood that you have to compete against ethnics in your own land for a finite amount of resources while they dont come with fuckable foid relatives like the whites you compete with do... my eyes began to open.

I eventually reached the point of having significant in-group preference, much more than the average white normie but I question how much of this was my genetic setting, making it inevitable I would reach this point when my brain fully developed and my hormones such as T reached their peak production

And how much was I initially pushed into an unnatural state of lacking in-group preference due to brain washing (saying it's wacist to slander ethnics while in primary school)
Then potentially triggered further into pro-white sentiment than would be natural due to exposure to certain info and circles on the internet and exposure to ethnics in public that oir ancestors didnt suffer

This raises the question:
If I was to impregnate 200 foids across different parts of europe and ended up with 100 sons

How many of them would naturally develop the same or greater level of in-group preference as me?
How many of them would have the blueprint genetics to develop the same level of in-group preference as me but fall short due to being NPC minded and susceptible to brainwashing?
How many of them would naturally have a lack of in-group preference?

If we consider the average pro open borders white cuck ha 0-2 children (let's say 0.8 children per woman)
If I just spread my genes to an exteme degree (with other like minded men doing the same)
Within a couple of generations, the white males with strong in-group preference could outnumber the ones without it 10 to 1.
Then once everyone is on the same team, things become so much easier and after playing a Rugby game the entire dressing room talk is about potential Jew threats that are trying to infiltrate the borders operations that need to be tortured and executed.
Every normie circle would be talking about the things us boyos talk about at incelcon

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, thecel, Canwefixit and 2 others
Everyone should just procreate with whoever they want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, zan and Skywalker
Nobody read this cause no one cares stop posting race baits

surrounding plays a big part

its why most are dating each other

then brah goes on line and expose themselves to white pawgs and latina booty

I'll admit that as a child who went to a 100% white school and only encountered one ethnic while on holiday...
I was brainwashed to believe that saying "mean" things about other races was bad and when I scored a goal with Samuel Eto in fifa and the camera showed him doing his celebration, an older family member began saying "look at the monkey on the screen" and I said "stooop, that's waycist"

What messages from school and the media had I subconsciously taken in that made it my default stance to stop the slander of other races?
Obviously the concept of "racism" / being racist was something that was pushed even decades before my birth so as a child I had no way of deconstructing it and just accepted it into a way of gauging morality.
But how much of my "acceptance" of other races was just ignorance to the fact that different groups are in their specific position in the world due to the sum of the decisions the individuals of each group makes.

I didn't spend much time thinking about ethnics in secondary school aside from having debates about who the shittest rappers were
But once the reality sets in during adulthood that you have to compete against ethnics in your own land for a finite amount of resources while they dont come with fuckable foid relatives like the whites you compete with do... my eyes began to open.

I eventually reached the point of having significant in-group preference, much more than the average white normie but I question how much of this was my genetic setting, making it inevitable I would reach this point when my brain fully developed and my hormones such as T reached their peak production

And how much was I initially pushed into an unnatural state of lacking in-group preference due to brain washing (saying it's wacist to slander ethnics while in primary school)
Then potentially triggered further into pro-white sentiment than would be natural due to exposure to certain info and circles on the internet and exposure to ethnics in public that oir ancestors didnt suffer

This raises the question:
If I was to impregnate 200 foids across different parts of europe and ended up with 100 sons

How many of them would naturally develop the same or greater level of in-group preference as me?
How many of them would have the blueprint genetics to develop the same level of in-group preference as me but fall short due to being NPC minded and susceptible to brainwashing?
How many of them would naturally have a lack of in-group preference?

If we consider the average pro open borders white cuck ha 0-2 children (let's say 0.8 children per woman)
If I just spread my genes to an exteme degree (with other like minded men doing the same)
Within a couple of generations, the white males with strong in-group preference could outnumber the ones without it 10 to 1.
Then once everyone is on the same team, things become so much easier and after playing a Rugby game the entire dressing room talk is about potential Jew threats that are trying to infiltrate the borders operations that need to be tortured and executed.
Every normie circle would be talking about the things us boyos talk about at incelcon
Genetically everyone prefers their own race but environment can impact it, for example there are some white coalburners who date niggers but that’s not genetic at all

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and ElTruecel
the opposite lol
its in YOUR advantage to procreate with non white women, because youll have access to top tier ethnics as a jbw
literally the competition for any hot white woman in europe is (or will be very very soon) insane ....
a lot of african women have insane bodies, for ex @Orc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and gribsufer1
the opposite lol
its in YOUR advantage to procreate with non white women, because youll have access to top tier ethnics asa jbw
literally the competition for any hot white woman in europe is (or will be very very soon) insane ....
a lot of african women have insane bodies, for ex @Orc
bottom 10 percentile for african girls is like top 99th percentile for white girls provided both aren't obese.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Skywalker
bottom 10 percentile for african girls is like top 99th percentile for white girls provided both aren't obese.
take ur damn fucking meds

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
damn you really like em that much? :LOL:

Samuel Eto’o was a great striker really underrated. Easily one off the best strikers off the 2000s

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and 6ft4
damn you really like em that much? :LOL:
just stating facts.

the ugliest black girls I've slept with still had better bodies than the best white girls.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Samuel Eto’o was a great striker really underrated. Easily one off the best strikers off the 2000s
Did you ever hear adults refer to him as a zoo inhabitant in the mid 2000s or was that taboo on the continent?

Did you ever hear adults refer to him as a zoo inhabitant in the mid 2000s or was that taboo on the continent?
No it was normal
It was slowly changing from 2015 onwards but Rasicm basically only stopped here when George Floyd died/black lives matters started protesting. Nowadays it’s not done to say things like that anymore

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
your loss by any logical measure...
he loses not having a kid that doesnt look like him which makes you feel like your taking care of another mans kid aka cucked

yeah for me man i realize now my friends at primary school were my pheno, but i was anti racist until this forum made me realize i have med pheno and that it would be best if i only hang around with meds and get a med girl, and that meds (and all Europeans) were under threat of ethnics wanting to bleach their genes as seen on this forum disgustingly and mass migration lead to that desire becoming reality for the ethnics, then i read about ethnonationalism and fascism and now my in group preference is extreme