How much overbite warrants a bimax?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I have small overbite/deep bite in not sure if the pain and recovery is worth the result

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I have small overbite/deep bite in not sure if the pain and recovery is worth the result
I read from a couple people here that the pain is minimal with good pain meds, just that you can’t really do shit with your mouth for a while so the recover takes a bit. I was wondering the same as you though

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
I read from a couple people here that the pain is minimal with good pain meds, just that you can’t really do shit with your mouth for a while so the recover takes a bit. I was wondering the same as you though
Ah man it’s gonna be a while before I can afford that shit

• +1
Ah man it’s gonna be a while before I can afford that shit
Hopefully u can afford it soon bhai. I’m hopefully getting it before I go off to college in 3 years courtesy my mom (thank god for being rich) and I’m getting septo-rhino in 6 months, wageslaving for surgeries sucks.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Hopefully u can afford it soon bhai. I’m hopefully getting it before I go off to college in 3 years courtesy my mom (thank god for being rich) and I’m getting septo-rhino in 6 months, wageslaving for surgeries sucks.
Lucky bro, I can’t get it till I’m out of college in 2 years. And then I gotta save up from my job.

• +1