How much sodium is too much?

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Master
Need to know a good recommended range of sodium intake per day. I eat these sandwiches from walmart that have 2.5 g of sodium, do I cut these out? How much sodium can I consume per day without looking bloated?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
@FunkyFlamingo ik ur knowledgeable on sodium intake

Just eat raw meat and you won't have to autistically obsess over it

Need to know a good recommended range of sodium intake per day. I eat these sandwiches from walmart that have 2.5 g of sodium, do I cut these out? How much sodium can I consume per day without looking bloated?
Normally anything above 5 g, you should limit it as much as possible to avoid bloating

raw meat is law bro

That's literally normal thing for humans. Eating cooked meat and vegetables is extreme.
Dont have the money to spend like that + that is disgusting and if the animal is sick ur fucked

You gotta add sauce n shi too
What happens if the animal is sick? Why is it popularized to cook the meat nowadays? Not sure it wouldnt make me sick asf if the animal had a deadly disease.

What happens if the animal is sick? Why is it popularized to cook the meat nowadays? Not sure it wouldnt make me sick asf if the animal had a deadly disease.
Dude stop this nonsense our ancestors did it there is Noway bro fr

Don't eat sick animals. Simple

Never felt as good as I have on this diet

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer