How much tea is enough???

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
IS EXCESSIVE TEA BAD FOR SKIN...I RARELY EAT ANY JUNK FOOD BUT ONE THING I CANT AVOID IS TEA...I HAVE USUALLY 6-7 CUPS OF TEA AND SOMETIMES 8-9 IF IN A BAD MOOD AS IT RELIEVES MY TENSION IN A DAY ...IS IT OK TO HAVE THIS MUCH TEA ..CAN IT AFFECT THE SKIN

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Green or black?

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
OVER FOR TEACELS JUST LOOK AT JAPAN HIGH TEA CONSUMPTION EQUALS LOW T(EA) HIGH E

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1329, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
sips me

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, kobecel, Deleted member 1329 and 3 others
idk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, friend,,,,,,,,,,
553.jpg

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, RichardSpencel and 2 others
OVER FOR TEACELS JUST LOOK AT JAPAN HIGH TEA CONSUMPTION EQUALS LOW T(EA) HIGH E
Indians add milk to their tea so it's not as low T as Japan. Atleast indancels get protein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, kobecel, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Extra Chromosome
Yea green tea is better. Too bad it tastes like shit tho
I had the same reaction at first tbh. Once you get used to it the taste becomes fine. Even with no sugar.
The relaxing chemicals in it is good as well. I go on binges as OP. Just need to combine it with a decent cigar for good experience.

• +1
I had the same reaction at first tbh. Once you get used to it the taste becomes fine. Even with no sugar.
The relaxing chemicals in it is good as well. I go on binges as OP. Just need to combine it with a decent cigar for good experience.
I'm going to do that and high classmaxx and report back

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
I'm going to do that and high classmaxx and report back
Please do.
I will combine a cigar with my 3 litre binging sessions and report back.

• +1
Brews me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
megaphones me

JUST INJECT HIGHT T LOW E BEHAVIOUR REAL CHAD INJECT EVERYTHING EVEN HIS CHICKEN BREASTS

just watch your magnesiumm bro, also dont drink 120 teas/day it can kill you (some element in tea and coffe if you take too much your liver will shut down)

• +1
JUST INJECT HIGHT T LOW E BEHAVIOUR REAL CHAD INJECT EVERYTHING EVEN HIS CHICKEN BREASTS

just watch your magnesiumm bro, also dont drink 120 teas/day it can kill you (some element in tea and coffe if you take too much your liver will shut down)
The amount OP drinks is rookie numbers.
One time I went on a gallon binge.
Time to move on to harder drugs tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Green or black?
black ...i didnt mean healthy green tea i meant black tea mixed with milk and water

we add milk and water in tea
Both are good. But green tea is way way better. Green tea has EGCG which removes anxiety associated with caffeine.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20599478

If I am not mistaken, 10 cups of green tea a day were used in a study for weight loss with no adverse effects.

Green tea literally reduces estrogen.
I rarely drink gree tea
Yea green tea is better. Too bad it tastes like shit tho
Then u havent drank only black tea and water ....it tastes like shit lol yuck

Last edited:
  • +1
black ...i didnt mean healthy green tea i meant black tea mixed with milk and water

we add milk and water in tea

I rarely drink gree tea
Still safe.
Do you get high blood pressure, anxiety, or irregular heart beats from that much tea?
The only real concern would be from caffeine.

• +1
Still safe.
Do you get high blood pressure, anxiety, or irregular heart beats from that much tea?
The only real concern would be from caffeine.
nope not any of these but still but i think caffeine is more high in coffee...and yes i would say i cant run for straight 60 secondsafter that my legs dont support me to run and i get tired excessively

• +1
nope not any of these but still but i think caffeine is more high in coffee...and yes i would say i cant run for straight 60 secondsafter that my legs dont support me to run and i get tired excessively
Then be careful, you are hitting high levels of caffeine. Try drinking a few cups less on a binge.

Then be careful, you are hitting high levels of caffeine. Try drinking a few cups less on a binge.
Are u sure this is straight away related to caffeine may b my immune system is low thats y i feel weak i am 25

• +1
Are u sure this is straight away related to caffeine may be i am immune system is low thats y i feel weak i am 25
If you get fatigued from that much tea then caffeine is a factor.
Unless you are like that to begin with.

• +1

1554986161496-png.39304

• JFL
If you get fatigued from that much tea then caffeine is a factor.
Unless you are like that to begin with.
I dont know but i fucking hate it that i cant run for fucking straight 60seconds and my joints start to hurt and my legs just stop there even if i try i am not able to move them ahead ...at one time i just drank water after running not jogging ..(.i wanted to catch a train) and i almost got fever for few minutes in train and vomitted

• +1
I dont know but i fucking hate it that i cant run for fucking straight 60seconds and my joints start to hurt and my legs just stop there even if i try i am not able to move them ahead ...at one time i just drank water after running not jogging ..(.i wanted to catch a train) and i almost got fever for few minutes in train and vomitted
Was it after tea?

• +1
Was it after tea?
dont remember that much sometimes i had tea and sometimes not but i have a habit of having tea at odd times i dont have any bad habit no cigarettes alcohol drugs etc just tea.
And i normally have 6 cups of tea on a daily basis most of the time

• +1
dont remember that much sometimes i had tea and sometimes not but i have a habit of having tea at odd times i dont have any bad habit no cigarettes alcohol drugs etc just tea.
And i normally have 6 cups of tea on a daily basis most of the time
Better go to a doc to check it then bro.

• +1
  • +1
Although how much tea is enough i mix milk and water with tea btw ....am i having it more than the deadline
If you get issues with out binging then there is another problem. Get it checked.

• +1