How much time and effort do you spend daily on softmaxxing?

W

wannaimprove

Platinum
How long does it take you to do your routine ?

What is in it?

Minoxidil
Brush teeth
Hairstyling
Cream
10 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
None,just ldar...sometimes will put tongue on roof of mouth for 5seconds then just go back to mouth breathing yolo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, wannaimprove, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
Anything besides LeFort 3 is cope.

But srsly, I use peppermint oil after shower, so 5 mins.

• +1
Reactions: Coping

Do you use it on hair? I’m thinking about using on hairline but idk what to mix it with

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
it really depends on the day as i have courses and shit, but i usually try to do the following:
improve posture by standing against a wall and moving my hands up and down laterally, hurts like hell so i don't do it for too long, 5 min tops
mckenzie chin tucks
neck & shoulder training, some basic body weight only exercises,
bone smashing for about an hour overall my zygos, chin and brow ridge
making sure i drink at least 2l of water everday and that's about it
im looking forward to my vitamin k2 and d3 arriving so i can get on some arm wrestle training for wider wrists, might incorporate some gait training as well; i walk like shit

i doubt any of the things i do help but it keeps me sane until i get my surgeries done.

• +1
Reactions: StressShady, wannaimprove and Extra Chromosome
Do you use it on hair? I’m thinking about using on hairline but idk what to mix it with
Yeah. Mix with coconut oil.
it really depends on the day as i have courses and shit, but i usually try to do the following:
improve posture by standing against a wall and moving my hands up and down laterally, hurts like hell so i don't do it for too long, 5 min tops
mckenzie chin tucks
im looking forward to my vitamin k2 and d3 arriving so i can get on some arm wrestle training for wider wrists, might incorporate some gait training as well; i walk like shit

i doubt any of the things i do help but it keeps me sane until i get my surgeries done.
Chad.

Depends. Cardio 15-30 minutes. Minoxidil

What's LeFort 3 ?
mckenzie chin tucks

mckenzie chin tucks, Do they work ? or Just cope ?

Last edited:
None,just ldar...sometimes will put tongue on roof of mouth for 5seconds then just go back to mouth breathing yolo.

Been mewing naturally for the longest time (with occassional inhaling through the mouth), still have a weak chin.