How much water per day? whats the consensus?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
some say minimal, other says a lot. Its a topic i read about but i dont have a formed opinion yet, for now i think 4l of water seems good

how are you niggas pounding 4L. i can hardly manage 2.5 and thats me trying to drink alot

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and zharupodrugu
how are you niggas pounding 4L. i can hardly manage 2.5 and thats me trying to drink alot
niggas be walking with catheter man whole day. Otherwise i cant understand how u can drink so much without exploding your bladder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22971 and justadude
Water on its own dehydrates and is useless when compared to Getting hydrated from fruit milk eggs and meat. Ask your parents if they were drinking muh 8 glasses of water or muh 1 gallon of water a day lol. Niggas didn’t even have water as bad as we do and they still didn’t. Should say something.

• +1
Reactions: capybara
just drink the blood from raw meat bro

I drink around 6L day but I pee every 10 minutes

You should be peeing evry 2-3 hours and that shouldn't be yellow

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
you'll probably be foolproof with a gallon. i fill my gallon bottle when i reach office and finish it before leaving. free alpha sir.

2 l is enough for me to stay debloated, so 2. Can’t be arsed to go piss every 10 minutes

transparent piss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971 and SoberAndRetarded
Water on its own dehydrates and is useless when compared to Getting hydrated from fruit milk eggs and meat. Ask your parents if they were drinking muh 8 glasses of water or muh 1 gallon of water a day lol. Niggas didn’t even have water as bad as we do and they still didn’t. Should say something.
Do u toke that from ur butt or u read somewhere?

this guy diet is basically that, fruits eggs meat and milk. Still his skin looks shit. Dehydrated af.