How much will my bigonial width grow compared to my bizygomatic width at 15?

W

Willum Peturus

Bronze
When I clench my jaw, my masseters tense up and I get hollow cheeks because my cheek skin stretches out. When I don't clench it I still have decently defined cheekbones but no hollow cheeks. My bizygomatic to bigonial ratio is about 0.85, but I think if it were slightly larger I would have hollow cheeks. However, I am still in puberty so my bigonial width will still increase. I do not know how much it will increase, however. Does anyone have any ideas or studies on this?

wait and see🐿️🤔

Same situation as you
bump

The goal should be to maximize postural alignment and overall health, the rest is up to the universe to decide.

The goal should be to maximize postural alignment and overall health, the rest is up to the universe to decide.
Im already posturemaxxing, mewing and chewing

When I clench my jaw, my masseters tense up and I get hollow cheeks because my cheek skin stretches out. When I don't clench it I still have decently defined cheekbones but no hollow cheeks. My bizygomatic to bigonial ratio is about 0.85, but I think if it were slightly larger I would have hollow cheeks. However, I am still in puberty so my bigonial width will still increase. I do not know how much it will increase, however. Does anyone have any ideas or studies on this?
Im 15 too mine is more like 0.93, and a year ago it was more like 0.86 so yes it will grow. Also I hit puberty a month after my 14th birthday and my dad has flared gonions so depends on genes. But you can def mew and chew harder foods(DO NOT OVERDO I REPEAT DO NOT OVERDO THIS). Also a forward grown jaw matters more than bigonial width look at sean and chico

Last edited:
Im 15 too mine is more like 0.93, and a year ago it was more like 0.86 so yes it will grow. Also I hit puberty a month after my 14th birthday and my dad has flared gonions so depends on genes. But you can def mew and chew harder foods(DO NOT OVERDO I REPEAT DO NOT OVERDO THIS). Also a forward grown jaw matters more than bigonial width look at sean and chico
Chico and Sean have ideal bigonial widths though... And it's not easy to overdo chewing so why the warning?

Since this post my bigonial has grown slightly and it's now pretty much ideal for a prettyboy, and I have good jaw forward growth so I'm quite happy with my jawline. Especially because ive slimmed down around my jawline and it's more angular than before.

Chico and Sean have ideal bigonial widths though... And it's not easy to overdo chewing so why the warning?

Since this post my bigonial has grown slightly and it's now pretty much ideal for a prettyboy, and I have good jaw forward growth so I'm quite happy with my jawline. Especially because ive slimmed down around my jawline and it's more angular than before.
Trust me it is and it has given many people, including one of my best friends tmj (he listened to brett maverick).

And the progress sounds insane. Great work brother