How much you spend looking at the mirror?

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
Almost a hour daily.

alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Coping
Jfl at anyone spending or rather wasting their time looking themselves in the mirror. The mirror is the biggest lier in the world since what you see is nowhere close to what you truly look like. Get a high quality video camera put it on a tripod that is as tall as the average person in your country and record yourself doing your daily tasks like you would normally - that's the closest you will get to see what you truly look like in the eyes of others.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dodt
maybe like 20 minutes throughout the day.

Jfl at anyone spending or rather wasting their time looking themselves in the mirror. The mirror is the biggest lier in the world since what you see is nowhere close to what you truly look like. Get a high quality video camera put it on a tripod that is as tall as the average person in your country and record yourself doing your daily tasks like you would normally - that's the closest you will get to see what you truly look like in the eyes of others.

Cope stand next to your friends in the
Mirror they look the same

• +1
Reactions: Wool and Deleted member 1139
Only when I brush my teeth or comb my hair.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Cope stand next to your friends in the
Mirror they look the same
You are legit retarded. The way you look like in a mirror is not how you look in motion irl

You are legit retarded. The way you look like in a mirror is not how you look in motion irl
It’s literally the same but flipped so you don’t notice asymmetries jfl and asymmetries are cope in motion anyway all a mirror does is flip the object

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
14 minutes and 40 seconds

I have a large mirror in my room. I constantly look at myself laughing or just sitting there staring in love with myself double no homo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Coping and Swagwaffle
are you aa lowIQcel?? Even what you say wont show what you truly look like to yourself. Your mind is already tainted to what you see yourself like. Seeing yourself in the mirror is unreliable as you will see yourself better since you morph yourself slightly in yourself. If you do what you say then you will see yourself worse than you already are since you will notice your assymetries 10x worse and will see yourself as 'weird'. There is no way of seeing your true self.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
im always looking at myself, whether its phone camera, reflections, or mirrors.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and dogtown
are you aa lowIQcel?? Even what you say wont show what you truly look like to yourself. Your mind is already tainted to what you see yourself like. Seeing yourself in the mirror is unreliable as you will see yourself better since you morph yourself slightly in yourself. If you do what you say then you will see yourself worse than you already are since you will notice your assymetries 10x worse and will see yourself as 'weird'. There is no way of seeing your true self.
What I said is true if you want to see the closet resemblance to what you look like in the eyes of the average person in your country

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
What I said is true if you want to see the closet resemblance to what you look like in the eyes of the average person in your country
That is not the closest representation bevause you will see yourself worse sibce your mind is already tainted in how you see yourself in mirrors. How you said and mirrors is exactly the same just flipped which doesnt change shit.

The absolute closest you can get though is candids since there is no frauding.

im always looking at myself, whether its phone camera, reflections, or mirrors.

Always. Too bad I looked like a bloated ogre on camera today. Yet somehow a Greek god in Mirrors

Everytime I stumble in front of a mirror, I take a look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
way too fucking much
Always. Too bad I looked like a bloated ogre on camera today. Yet somehow a Greek god in Mirrors
this, dedly srs