How often do you see stacies in the wild?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
So far I have not once seen a Stacy in real life. By Stacy I mean a foid that is psl 6+. The best looking I ever saw was like 5.25 psl . She was very good looking and stood out from the crowds

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Maximilian
Never because I'm from England

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Jason Voorhees
Never because I'm from England
I thoughr was only thr chav whores who were ugly. Upper class British girls look decent no?

So far I have not once seen a Stacy in real life. By Stacy I mean a foid that is psl 6+. The best looking I ever saw was like 5.25 psl . She was very good looking and stood out from the crowds
I see a lot of cute and hot girls, but if i posted any of them here they wouldnt even be called stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, Trilogy, Yliaster and 2 others
I see a lot of cute and hot girls, but if i posted any of them here they wouldnt even be called stacylite
Same. There are quite a few girls who are cute in my classes but they all would get ripped to shreds if I posted them here. Psl standards are very brutal tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and khvirgin
any pale skin + big ass is stacy to me :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Sprinkles, Deleted member 23772 and 1 other person
Women are capped at 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 31445 and Jason Voorhees
If you live in India then this should be obvious.

My answer is rarely because I barely go in public. The rate was higher while still in university.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I thoughr was only thr chav whores who were ugly. Upper class British girls look decent no?
Some are GL but never seen a stacy

• +1
I live close the beach, htb-stacylite ranbge with body halo everywhere

Subhuman doesn't go to the beach unless on vacation :forcedsmile:

• +1
If you live in India then this should be obvious.

My answer is rarely because I barely go in public. The rate was higher while still in university.
Hilariously, since registering to this forum, I've probably documented all cases of this.

So that's two cases in the past 1.5 years.

• +1
Same. There are quite a few girls who are cute in my classes but they all would get ripped to shreds if I posted them here. Psl standards are very brutal tbh.
Some people on this forum think that unless you have a Doutzen Kroes tier side profile you are not a stacy

so even if the front was stacy people would call her a "recessed subhuman" if her side wasn't perfect

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Jason Voorhees
Legit Stacies idk, Stacylites daily, tbh it’s because frauding you overrate IG foids, I know a Stacylite who fog the shit out of all VS models at pics with frauding angles and makeup, without filters, but IRL she is not that impressive.

Stacies are overrated, qt Becky with ass, hips and tits >>>>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Jason Voorhees
In the mall I saw sometimes a stacy who stound out because of her face.

• +1
Not many times. Rarely.

• +1
Last time I saw a Stacylite in public was last week at the mall, she was a blonde pawg with a nice fat ass in a grey sundress, most foids I see in public are LTBs and below (also depends on ethnicity, most black foids I see are subhuman and fat whilst the white ones are usually LTB and Beckie’s)

• +1
I saw three women that I found really attractive in 2022 and early 2023.

A brunette at an open mic in September.
She had good forward growth.
there was a really good looking, thick Dravidian nurse when I was at the nuthouse.
Then, I saw a really good looking woman at the mall.

Ive been vegetating in an isolated area for the past 6 months. Haven’t seen any women my age since the winter

• +1
once a week

• Woah
i only see them at night out and about on the town?

but like what the fuck do they do during the day? do they sit in their homes and rot? I don't see them at the grocery store, going to work, going to Target etc. what the fuck? do they eat? do they exercise?

• +1
once a week
Swedish women deserve special status and should be given monthly payments for making the State of Sweden more beautiful like tourist attractions

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Swedish women deserve special status and should be given monthly payments for making the State of Sweden more beautiful like tourist attractions
then what will happen to the neetbux for incels like me

• +1
  • +1
More tourists= Richer government= More NEETbux
Marvel Balance GIF

• +1
Curryfoid Stacies don’t exist

• +1
Just twice

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Jason Voorhees
post an example of a girl you consider stacy

• +1
  • +1
Arabs in nordic countries are all poor and Allahu akbar I thought
No they dont fuck those ones, they fuck those who drive expensive cars like BMWs and have nice jewellry
I have no idea where these cars come from though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Sprinkles
No they dont fuck those ones, they fuck those who drive expensive cars like BMWs and have nice jewellry
I have no idea where these cars come from though
Just be rich try hard for Swedish girls theory?

• +1
  • +1
Yes... I don't know why Stacy's tend to be material girls
Stacy already have looks to make Chad son so she compromises on looks slightly to get significantly more resources and leverage in relationships.

• +1
I've seen a lot of HTBs. But I can only say, with confidence, that I've encountered maybe 2 or 3 stacylites since starting college.
Throughout my whole life it must've been many more but I obviously can't remember them.

• +1